Resemblance of McDuff and BSL

Check out this article from a 1992 Texas Monthly: http://www.texasmonthly.com/1992-08-01/feature-5.php

You have to register to read the full 5 page article, but it's free and easy to do so. Lots of great information. His "daughter's" (I did read somewhere that he denied she was his daughter) mother is stated to be a victim of KM in 1964, so that would put the daughter born in 1964 or 1965. So 13 when BL was born?? Not impossible, but not probable. That being said, I *think* this possible daughter could be living in Spring, TX now due to some searching I've done.

Where does BSL's half sister live? Is it spring?

Check out this article from a 1992 Texas Monthly: http://www.texasmonthly.com/1992-08-01/feature-5.php

You have to register to read the full 5 page article, but it's free and easy to do so. Lots of great information. His "daughter's" (I did read somewhere that he denied she was his daughter) mother is stated to be a victim of KM in 1964, so that would put the daughter born in 1964 or 1965. So 13 when BL was born?? Not impossible, but not probable. That being said, I *think* this possible daughter could be living in Spring, TX now due to some searching I've done.

My mother conceived me at that age, so definitely impossible Haha, not likely but possible

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc 405/serial killers/McDuff, Kenneth.pdf

According to this timeline, while in prison, McDuff was able to bribe a guard for drugs. I'd imagine a bootie call could be arranged, just as easily.
Does anyone know which prison in TX, McDuff would have been in, in 1978?

His mom tried to bribe a member of the parole board and:

Nine years later, in 1981, McDuff attempted to buy his way out of prison, a charge he can only lamely deny. He dangled a $10,000 payoff in front of a member of the parole board, and promptly got himself convicted of bribery.
http://lubbockonline.com/news/112496/mcduff.htm

From the Texas Monthly (Aug. 1992) article mentioned above: "In 1977, Addie McDuff hired a new lawyer, and the Kenneth McDuff story took on the trappings of a Hollywood melodrama. A Dallas attorney named Gary Jackson began a long and costly effort to prove that McDuff had been framed and that the true killer was his evil running mate, Roy Dale Green. Over the next decade, Kenneth McDuff became more than merely a client for Gary Jackson; he became an industry, incorporated in 1989 under the name of Justice for McDuff, Inc. There was, until recently, talk of book and movie deals."

So KM was a bit infamous? Could he have had "fans"? Is it possible he had a "relationship" with a woman while in prison that led to a pregnancy?

I see another interesting resemblance between km and bsl, bribery!
(bsl tried to bribe someone to get him a dl without an Rso notification)

2 questions:

1. Are we allowed to post the statement that bsl's adoptive mother and brother put out via facebook about him being adopted?

2. Does anybody have that archived?

Back when I read it I thought his birth/adoption had no bearing on anything. Now I would like to re-read it.

Thanks!

Ellis I prison outside Huntsville is where he was executed from

From the Texas Monthly article posted by katie78
"McDuff was transferred to the Ramsey Unit and assigned to work in the fields, which was where prison officials put inmates who needed the tightest supervision. "

The Ramsey Unit is in Brazoria County, TX and although not specifically dated, the article is talking about in the 1970s.

Huntsville would have been when he was arrested again in 1992.

2 questions:

1. Are we allowed to post the statement that bsl's adoptive mother and brother put out via facebook about him being adopted?

2. Does anybody have that archived?

Back when I read it I thought his birth/adoption had no bearing on anything. Now I would like to re-read it.

Thanks!

Not allowed to copy the comments, but we can link to the location of the comments.

https://www.facebook.com/katctv3/posts/10151032846816969

McDuff68.jpg

This younger mug looks even more like bsls 1999 mugshot.

Amazingly!
I mean amazingly!!!!!!

From the Texas Monthly (Aug. 1992) article mentioned above: "In 1977, Addie McDuff hired a new lawyer, and the Kenneth McDuff story took on the trappings of a Hollywood melodrama. A Dallas attorney named Gary Jackson began a long and costly effort to prove that McDuff had been framed and that the true killer was his evil running mate, Roy Dale Green. Over the next decade, Kenneth McDuff became more than merely a client for Gary Jackson; he became an industry, incorporated in 1989 under the name of Justice for McDuff, Inc. There was, until recently, talk of book and movie deals."

So KM was a bit infamous? Could he have had "fans"? Is it possible he had a "relationship" with a woman while in prison that led to a pregnancy?

Did they have that kind of visitation back then?

Amazingly!
I mean amazingly!!!!!!
Yes, amazing.
They both have the same cold stare, but it is more than that.
It would be interesting if we could make this pic of bsl black and white.

It is not clear who he is talking about. My best guess is the son of a victim but you can read it that way.

If you go back a little further up the page at your link, it says:

...The good people of Rosebud have a right to ask what the young son of one of McDuff�s victims asked me recently: "Why would someone want to write a book about Kenneth McDuff?" ...
http://www.garylavergne.com/rosebud.htm

So I think he is definitely speaking of the son of a victim.

ETA:
Sorry, I see now that you already backtracked to the portion I quoted.

Yes, amazing.

I would suspect his biological mother would know if there were a relationship. And people do know who his biological mother and sister is. So I think someone knows.
I know people say it's a stretch, but truth can be stranger than fiction!

yes, amazing.

McDuff68.jpg

images.jpg

images (1).jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member