retired military remote viewer submits report to LE; investigator following up on it

"Dames said the missing boy is located on private property roughly 10 miles south of the school.
'He's not where police are searching,' he said. '(He's) not in the water and not that far away.'"

This sounds so final...it's very sad.

I don't know, but generally it looks like 10 miles south is right around Terri's gym...if my eyeball calculations are correct.

When I first started posting about Kyron, I thought it was someone he met at the gym. Now here I am back again.

So LE recieved this info this week ....Mr.Dames says he had been working on it for 3 weeks....I wonder when he started?

10 miles would be close to Albertsons grocery too...Where they were requestiing video from..
........http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...599146,-122.796936&spn=0.256067,0.508804&z=11

:eek:

Wow, I wish we had her pings, darn it. I'd love to see how this matches up. I know a lot of people don't put much stock in remote viewing and ESP and all of that, but as far as it all goes, he sounds pretty credible if you actually read about him. Hopefully something comes of it, and checking into it can't hurt. Thanks to all those that have posted maps, those are helpful. I'm looking at the street view on one of them now, and talk about a million and one places to hide a little boy :(

I see you guys beat me to it... that Beaverton is approx ten miles south of the school

eta: and also near the area of one of the stores they were requesting video from

There a Tulatin Hills Nature Park and Beaverton Creek Wetlands Park within the 10 mile area.
park10misouth.jpg

So LE recieved this info this week ....Mr.Dames says he had been working on it for 3 weeks....I wonder when he started?

Going out on a limb, but maybe......3 weeks ago? :)

oh geez. :waitasec:
emma erects a mini fence to sit on today:

this is an amazing psychic miracle about to happen
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllHlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll (<------this is a fence *yup, hurts to sit on it*)
this is an intentional leak of misleading information intended to strike fear & action on the part of a suspect

IMO, if the SO has this information and believes it to be worth investigating, they have asked permission and are already searching said private property ... and if denied permission, they are obtaining warrants while observing the site.

From my rough estimate it appears that 10 mi directly south is Sexton Mountain and just to the west (and slightly North) is "Cain Park". Lots of parks in the area, but the remote viewer said on private property.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back