retired military remote viewer submits report to LE; investigator following up on it

BeanE, is that as the crow flies, or is that driving distance?

google driving directions. I copy/pasted Skyline school's address, then I click on, e.g., the gym or Albertson's or whatever, click Get Directions, paste in the Skyline address, and voila!

ETA: somebody should double check me though - I'm not exactly known for my map talents. :)

Still looking for what would be considered private property. The remote viewer said "He's not in water" but that doesn't mean he isn't near water.

Hey momt. Remember Caylee was on private property. So similar wooded areas would be candidates. Maybe next to/near those parks.

I wonder if there are any beekeepers/honey farms in that area???

I see you guys beat me to it... that Beaverton is approx ten miles south of the school

eta: and also near the area of one of the stores they were requesting video from

Actually depending on which "way" south you go, you have Hillsboro, Aloha, and Beaverton..
There are also areas north of Hwy 26 but south of the school, that have Portland addresses, but actually are located in Washington County that are within that 10 mile area..

Are any of the roads they requested video from in that general area?

wasn't hillsboro also somehow mentioned/connected to this case???

We cannot go sleuthing out private properties. So far so good you are OK. No listing of individual lots or names here though 10-4?

Actually depending on which "way" south you go, you have Hillsboro, Aloha, and Beaverton..
There are also areas north of Hwy 26 but south of the school, that have Portland addresses, but actually are located in Washington County that are within that 10 mile area..

I just used the 158th Ave as a due South location...looking both East and West from that location to broaden the 10 miles area within a Southeasterly or Southwesterly direction. I just pray this guy is right and Kyron is found.

wasn't hillsboro also somehow mentioned/connected to this case???

HILLSBORO, Ore. – At first, Don Nys could not figure out why police cars were trailing him. Now, he realizes it's because of his passenger: his 8-year-old son, who looks like the second grader reported missing from Skyline Elementary School June 4.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/96341264.html

Also:

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, works at Intel's main administrative facility in Oregon, the Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, the company said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

And:

A friend of Terri Horman from Hillsboro, Jaymie Finster, told the Oregonian Saturday morning that

Finster has known Horman since they went to junior high in Roseburg and worked together in the Hillsboro School District, where Finster is a special ed teacher.

I am not against them using anything at all to find Kyron.

But as my hubby says, "Have you ever read the headlines psychic wins lottery?"

I live in this "general" area =) I'm trying to think of places..
Maybe going south/west towards Hillsboro, you have some farms and larger parcels of private land south of TV Hwy/Hwy 8, and WEST of 209th..

However, a few years back, when we had snow real bad, a man went missing and was found (deceased) near 185th & Farmington Rd, in the trees in the field by the Church Parking lot a few days later.. It is a very populated area, but no one had reasons to go back on that part of the property at the time..

link for 209th/farmington road
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...470244,-122.865601&spn=0.068738,0.137157&z=13

Seems like the "10 miles south" is a HUGE area to look in to. At least it sounds like he's given LE a more pinpoint location, but sure is going to give us all a headache trying to figure out possible places!

Can any of our map people overlay the 10 mile radius on the map of places TH supposedly went that day and/or the places LE requested video from?!? Please and Thank you!!!

I've seen a program on the history channel I believe it was, that talked about the success of remote viewers in finding military hostages in the middle east.

I don't necessarily doubt that it is possible. I think a lot of people feel they have had an instance in their lives that left them feeling that they were able to know or see something otherwise unexplainable.

To think that the government was somehow able to harness some psychic power and cultivate it to where it can be used predictably with confidence is an amazing idea.

That being said, I truly believe that 99.9999% of "psychics" out there are out to take advantage of people for profit.

In fact I find it more believable that instead of a team of psychic viewers finding him, someone located every RSO in a 50 mile radius.
Then with whatever intelligence contacts, illegally peeked at cell phone or whatever else records to find out where every one of them were that day. Then simply "searched" their properties using those high powered satellite images to find Kyron. Then found him, and called in a psychic tip!

Sounds crazy right? Yes it does. But somehow still more plausible than remote viewing, to me at least.

I'd take that squared off map, find the RSO's living there, find a picture, then look at the search volunteers. See if anyone is recognizable.

edit: but not post it of course to violate privacy?

Forgive me, I should have thought of that.

I take this as seriously as any other psychic. :twocents:

However, I'm enough of a believer to hope this one is a real "viewing" and I'm glad they might be taking it seriously. I've seen some uncanny predictions from psychics in some cases, such as the Laci Peterson case where several had the body's location correct from the beginning.

There are certainly a lot of parks in the area but of course, they aren't private property. If you look at the satellite view of the map, though, there is a fairly large wooded area just south of Aloha High School. That might be a possibility...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43
Back