Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he did file a motion yesterday, as per usual. Something like 'objection to the state to bring up aggravating circumstance because of no probable cause proven."

Yeah, but that's pretty tame. Let's see what else he has up his sleeve!

Tweets:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 16m16 minutes ago

@News20Chopper
Jennifer Willmott is here wearing a bright, blue, blazer & skirt. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 12m12 minutes ago

Waiting to get in to the media room.
We won't be able to film when the Data Scientist is on.
He's top secret. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 12m12 minutes ago

We made it.
Came early to watch some pre trial action #jodiarias
Willmott is here early too

Does this mean Data Scientist is getting one last crack at finding chorn before MF takes the stand? Otherwise, MF is left with texting after 11:00 as "deviancy"? :facepalm:

MF is back to try to counter DM.

So....Travis as master of deception (he wasn't scared of her, just lying to his friends that he was and meanwhile having sex with her), Travis as Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde, and JA as the pitiable victim vulnerable to him because of all that child abuse.

I hope she dares to double down on all her vile whispers about pedophilia, especially this close to deliberations.

........................................................................................................
@ZoeyWatson2014 Remain calm friends. Jen/Nurmi tried this last time too when Judge had to bring jury in due to forgetting a jury instruction
........................................................................................................

I'd forgotten that JSS failed to give the previous jury the proper instructions and had to call them into court later to fix her mistake. I can't remember another trial where the judge actually left out part of the prescribed instructions all similar juries in that state are given.

Good Morning All ... I'm trying to hang in there but the DT slimy antics, delays, lies, retrial and constant trashing of Travis has gotten to me. They have been allowed to do all this thanks to JSS. Never again will I follow any case where she is the presiding judge.

CFJA deserves the DP - Period!! Sorry to say, I don't believe that's going to happen now.

I think we are all feeling the strain of this DT and its revolting antics. Keep the faith Sweet Fox, she just may get the DP after all. :crossfingers::crossfingers:

@ZoeyWatson2014 Remain calm friends. Jen/Nurmi tried this last time too when Judge had to bring jury in due to forgetting a jury instruction

I'd forgotten that JSS failed to give the previous jury the proper instructions and had to call them into court later to fix her mistake. I can't remember another trial where the judge actually left out part of the prescribed instructions all similar juries in that state are given.

Plus there was the bit of a mess with what JM told the jury about JA possibly out on parole if given life, though currently by law there is no such thing as parole for capital murder.

Tweets:

@News20Chopper

We made it.

I can post some tweets until lunch if you want me to take any tweeters, DGC.

Tweets:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 5m5 minutes ago

Just saw Juan Martinez walk by media room.
He's raring to go and looks upbeat. #JodiArias

:juanettes:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 4m4 minutes ago

Happy Morning!
@kinseyschofield here. For #JodiArias coverage today, follow us!

I can post some tweets until lunch if you want me to take any tweeters, DGC.

:seeya: Great, geevee !

I'll do WAT and the defense :cheer: MK :gaah: !

Oh, are you a grandmother yet ?

:seeya:

:seeya: and Good Morning to all. Saw earlier this am that only an hour today? I'll be like a WAT salmon and swim upstream to read what is the latest.

:popcorn: and Spellbounds b'fast spread! :tyou:

I went shopping and came across a very cute scarf with little elephants and the words 'good luck' on it. I naturally thought of Travis. I hope that Travis' loved ones are able to find a little bit of closure soon. And their healing process only just begins. Hugs and prayers all around.

MF is back to try to counter DM.

So....Travis as master of deception (he wasn't scared of her, just lying to his friends that he was and meanwhile having sex with her), Travis as Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde, and JA as the pitiable victim vulnerable to him because of all that child abuse.

I hope she dares to double down on all her vile whispers about pedophilia, especially this close to deliberations.

It looks as though that game's still on if John Smith's up next. I would wish them luck with that but as I don't, I won't. Creeps!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

Would you rather... Kevin Horn or hWild? #JodiArias

:thinking: I would rather the ORIGINAL WAT !

I can do tweets til about 11 then if someone can take over?

My OH Is coming over and even though he knows in the too deep with this trial I don't want to be rude :floorlaugh:

Thank you for posting Josie. But when you are posting more than one tweet, can you post the oldest first and the others under it? I misread what happened in court a couple times because I forgot to read from the bottom to the top lol. Thanks!!

Tweets:

@News20Chopper

We made it.

He is not so secret to me.

BTW) this week on Deadly Sins, they had an episode on CFJA. I think it first aired sometime in 2014. BK narrated it. Did anyone see it?

:seeya: Great, geevee !

I'll do WAT and the defense :cheer: MK :gaah: !

Oh, are you a grandmother yet ?

:seeya:

Yep, he was born last night (pic on the sidebar thread). :)

I'll do Tammy Rose and Steve Krafft if he's there, I can't get Jen's to copy because of that locator icon on her tweets, it'll either copy her name or the tweet but not both so someone will have to grab hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname