REVISIT Autopsy Report - Location/Decompostion of Caylee's Clothes

I wonder if when George is on the stand, he could remember Cindy's exact outfit she wore that day to court including accessories. My guess is he won't be able to. I guess my point is that I'm a little suspect of George's memory to start.
:waitasec: :waitasec: GA :doh: Nope I can't. Don't know how many media interviews I have had either.

(h) The capital felony was especially heinous, atrocious, or cruel.

I find the duct tape on her mouth and nose to be especially cruel since she was likely aware of what was happening to her when she couldn't breathe, the words Big Trouble comes in small packages especially heinous since it was wicked wording considering the circumstances, and the disposal of her dead body, with the scattering by animals, especially atrocious. JMO

In court she won't have anybody protecting her from her deed. Caylees autopsy photos will be displayed prominently. The fragments of fabric will be there in the courtroom and passed between jurors.
If watching video of KC watching the news will harden a prospective jury pool to her guilt, just imagine what a display the actual jury will get when she is facing evidence in a courtroom.

JMO. KC is devoid of emotion, therefore, will not show any. Devoid of the ability to empathize with others, therefore, she will not. KC mimics others as she has no feeelings of her own and in a courtroom there will be no one to mimic as it is rare for emotions to come out on the table in a courtroom. The only people to mimic will be the very stoic attorneys. That is what KC will be stoic. Stoic as stone....until they start talking about KC then one might see her face brighten, a smile or at least a grin, her attorneys will try to stifle but it will be there for all to see. Then the sentencing face, we may, if justice prevails for Caylee, see tears as the Judge announces sentencing and KC cries for KC's own life. That in MHO is the only true emotion we will see from KC is her concern for herself.

I'd like to know where and when the photo of Caylee in the shirt that was found with her corpse was taken. I'd also like to see if Caylee was wearing that same shirt in any photos developed from the disposable cameras taken from the Anthony home.

I'd like to know where and when the photo of Caylee in the shirt that was found with her corpse was taken. I'd also like to see if Caylee was wearing that same shirt in any photos developed from the disposable cameras taken from the Anthony home.

Hi There - I don't remember reading that a photo of Caylee being found. Where did you see this?

Hi There - I don't remember reading that a photo of Caylee being found. Where did you see this?

I can't remember which thread I saw it in, but it was posted here on W/S. It was a picture of Caylee in her Big Trouble comes in small packages shirt! I'd really like to know where that picture came from.

JMO. KC is devoid of emotion, therefore, will not show any. Devoid of the ability to empathize with others, therefore, she will not. KC mimics others as she has no feeelings of her own and in a courtroom there will be no one to mimic as it is rare for emotions to come out on the table in a courtroom. The only people to mimic will be the very stoic attorneys. That is what KC will be stoic. Stoic as stone....until they start talking about KC then one might see her face brighten, a smile or at least a grin, her attorneys will try to stifle but it will be there for all to see. Then the sentencing face, we may, if justice prevails for Caylee, see tears as the Judge announces sentencing and KC cries for KC's own life. That in MHO is the only true emotion we will see from KC is her concern for herself.

I agree with you that this is her personality but now there is AL, gifted Defense Death Penalty Attorney and I bet they are coaching her now and will continue to up until the day of the trial. By then KC will appear to be a modest, young, grieving mother who will tear up when Caylee's name is said, cry to the point of having to be consoled when they show the remains photos and does not Continuously write and take notes through the trial. She will be looking at AL and JB with this innocent little girl face.
Was that too cynical.......

I agree with you that this is her personality but now there is AL, gifted Defense Death Penalty Attorney and I bet they are coaching her now and will continue to up until the day of the trial. By then KC will appear to be a modest, young, grieving mother who will tear up when Caylee's name is said, cry to the point of having to be consoled when they show the remains photos and does not Continuously write and take notes through the trial. She will be looking at AL and JB with this innocent little girl face.
Was that too cynical.......

I wonder what she will look like when her mother is forced to tell the truth
about her.

Earthling

Is this like the shirt Caylee was wearing when she was murdered?

55398d769861ed12a2812eb2c1935b66_me.jpg

m_781a169e3c3c4589afc0136d24b2a202.jpg

Tweety,
Is this the pic you were talking about?

Just adding my 2 cents.

I believe Caylee was dressed in the BIG TROUBLE outfit when her carpy excuse for a mother dumped her down the street. I can say from experience that cloth does deteriorate QUICKLY in the Florida conditions. The soil is typically very acidic. The lime that has been discussed is normally used on yards to combat this. Lime reduces soil acidity (increases pH) by changing some of the hydrogen ions into carbon dioxide. Too OT, sorry!

I've seen first hand a pool towel go from new in the summertime to shreds by winter. Each year one seems to 'get lost' in our yard until the winter die off exposes it. I would assume any cloth that is also submerged in water would only fall apart more quickly.

That was more than 2 cents for what it's worth.

(h) The capital felony was especially heinous, atrocious, or cruel.

I find the duct tape on her mouth and nose to be especially cruel since she was likely aware of what was happening to her when she couldn't breathe, the words Big Trouble comes in small packages especially heinous since it was wicked wording considering the circumstances, and the disposal of her dead body, with the scattering by animals, especially atrocious. JMO

Reading your comments I started to wonder if in Casey's sick mind she was creating one of her weird myspace graphics with the tape, sticker, and yes, the shirt with that message. Now, why do I think she might be evil enough to take just one picture of Caylee dead? :eek:

ICA probably changed Caylee after she came back to the house after George went to work, as been her habit MOO, much ado about nothing.

The photo was taken at Ricardo's when she was still alive. He subsequently sold it to the Globe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back