REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very sad that Caylee never got to know her daddy in life. I don't believe for one minute that "he died in a car crash" or whatever the story du jour is from Cindy. I think it was very cruel of Casey to say such a thing. I think she simply doesn't know who the father is because she slept with various men. If she knew, I'd think she would have asked the father for monetary support.

I don't think we'll ever know, and I don't think there is a chance in hades that she'd been with less than 20 men. IMO

This I agree with ya. The dysfunction of the A clan "hiding" Caylee's bio father does merit discussion and we have discussed it at length. Probably more so in the family psych threads, all of them.

I just disagree that names should be tossed around, photos compared-side by side to sleuth out the father. It's not necessary and imo is far below the standards we have here.

count, thank you for putting it this way, from one who initially got engaged in such speculation. Stepping back from the "drama" around the case, looking at "just the facts, ma'am," well... the facts surrounding Caylee's murder do not seem to implicate her biological father, who and where ever he is. If he's alive and aware of his fatherhood (and the FBI say they know, so if he is alive, maybe so does he), then he has enough to deal with already. The second-guessing alone must tear him up.

I think it's important that whomever the father is, that he acknowledge it, in private if necessary or in public if HE chooses, but moreso just in his heart and mind, for her - for Caylee....The only thing he can do at this point is be a voice in prayer for Caylee.

And he can do that without me knowing about it, that's for sure.

RSS--Totally agree. What earthly good would it do for him to publicize his paternity now?

I wonder if Caylee's father had known he was a daddy and played an active role in her life would this tragedy have been averted.

We won't ever know the answer to that, though it's a question that spurs meditation. If Caylee's dad does indeed know his identity then I bet the second part of your question ("and played an active role"), IF he had known he was the father, will haunt him for the rest of his life, whether he knew he was the father when KC got pregnant or found out sometime after Caylee was born.

I don't think we'll ever know, and I don't think there is a chance in hades that she'd been with less than 20 men. IMO

Two, or twenty, or two hundred and twenty... does it really matter how many men she may or may not have slept with? Nevertheless Horace, I lean toward your side, that we may not ever know. I can't think of a single good reason for the defense or the prosecution to bring this up in trial.

When the defense has used up their last "hail mary" (anyone and everyone they can think of that may provide reasonable doubt) will they decide to go after Caylee's father and say that he did this because Casey had threatened to go after child support, tell his family about an affair, or whatever other thing they can think of? We have seen so far that this defense team is not above blaming or casting doubt on anyone that they think will allow Casey to walk away. So what if Casey and her defense team decide that the father would be a good choice? I can't imagine what that would do to a person but I also don't put it past Casey and her lawyers.

I still believe that who Caylee's father is relevant. Why? It goes to motive. ("KC hated her mom more than she loved Caylee")
Why? As a regular mom of 2 adult daughters (who no longer live with me, tho KC lived At HOME!), I would...
a. Notice if they were pregnant at least by the 4th of 5th month ( I am their mom...know their periods...and am an RN). I, as a mom and an nurse can not even imagine denying a small, slim woman who is obviously 7 months pregnant.
b. I know who they hang out with, date, etc. I know when they are in love, I know when they break up, I know...I am their mom!
c. I would certainly ask who the father was...for obvious reasons...if the guy loved them, hurt them, and also medical/heath reasons, financial support, prenatal care, etc. I would want to know about his family.
d. If my daughter didn't know who the father was...I would certainly be concerned as to why...is my daughter promiscuous? That would bother me greatly. My daughter is pregnant and doesn't know the father? In my family, that would be a HUGE deal.
e. Though CA doesn't admit knowing her daughter is pregnant at her brother's wedding (7 mo. along)...but then describes a beautiful birth where she is the first to hold Caylee. This is just 2 months later. Come on.... This does not compute.
f. When Caylee was born...did she come home to a crib, changing table, diapers, clothes?
g. Jesse was in the picture now...I would love to hear more about this time from him.

I still believe that who Caylee's father is relevant. Why? It goes to motive. ("KC hated her mom more than she loved Caylee")
Why? As a regular mom of 2 adult daughters (who no longer live with me, tho KC lived At HOME!), I would...
a. Notice if they were pregnant at least by the 4th of 5th month ( I am their mom...know their periods...and am an RN). I, as a mom and an nurse can not even imagine denying a small, slim woman who is obviously 7 months pregnant.
b. I know who they hang out with, date, etc. I know when they are in love, I know when they break up, I know...I am their mom!
c. I would certainly ask who the father was...for obvious reasons...if the guy loved them, hurt them, and also medical/heath reasons, financial support, prenatal care, etc. I would want to know about his family.
d. If my daughter didn't know who the father was...I would certainly be concerned as to why...is my daughter promiscuous? That would bother me greatly. My daughter is pregnant and doesn't know the father? In my family, that would be a HUGE deal.
e. Though CA doesn't admit knowing her daughter is pregnant at her brother's wedding (7 mo. along)...but then describes a beautiful birth where she is the first to hold Caylee. This is just 2 months later. Come on.... This does not compute.
f. When Caylee was born...did she come home to a crib, changing table, diapers, clothes?
g. Jesse was in the picture now...I would love to hear more about this time from him.

Had to log in just to agree 100% with what you said.

If I was LE, I would build a time-line of when Caylee was born and brought home to the house on Hopespring Dr. And then I would build a timeline from the time Caylee came home...and would include who took care of her, who bought her clothes, diapers, medicine, etc., who was her Pediatrician, how many times she went to the Pediatrician (do we know who this is?)..Are there medical records (oops...HIPPA?)
Who claimed her on their insurance?
Who watched her from ages 1 month to 24 months when KC was at her fake job? What was George doing during this period?
And with her fake job? Did she file a W-2? I know when my kids file....
Do we know who the Pediatrician is? Was?

Hi, I spent time the other night looking through the "sticky" pictures.There was one of little Caylee picture next was of a man.To me she was a spitting image of him.I wont say because as many have said,it is a personal thing.If I am right,bet he knew it.Best for him to just be still and as many said pray for her,thou'I'm sure Jesus already has her on his knee. :angel:

I certainly agree with you about how Cindy not admitting Casey was pregnant and Cindy saying not knowing who the father was didn't bother her is bunk. Cindy's statements are just ridiculous, IMO.

But I really don't think the paternity of Caylee will factor in the trial. How would it be introduced and how would it go to prove Casey murdered Caylee?
Even if it goes towards Casey's motive, the prosecution doesn't have to prove motive do they?.

He could have been drunk as a skunk and had a quickie in a bar parking lot. For all we know. Ya know? Dude may have no clue whatsoever.

But really, I feel horrible for who ever Caylees daddy may be. What a scar on his heart. :(

I dunno. There's a pretty high probability that whoever the bio dad is may be a pretty horrible person. Just look at the pics of some of the reprobates she hung out with and it's not hard to imagine that he may not care. Even tony lazarro was a bad guy - telling casey he didn't want girls, when caylee was in the picture. Real classy.

I always wondered if they did know. Remember the guy they "just invited in" for chili? On Caylee's birthday?

The only way I can see it brought into trial is to prove that Casey was a liar even BEFORE Caylee was born. She couldn't even tell the truth about Caylee's father much less her job situation, and what eventually happened to Caylee. This child's conception to birth was clouded with lies that continued through her short existence in this world. And now even her death is one more lie being told by the A's and Casey. She had no dignity in conception, in birth, in life, and even in death. She was only a lie that the defendant and her family would rather hide under the rug than admit the truth about. That'd be a heck of an opening statement there (not that they would identify the father in the opening statement).

The only thing I can see it going towards is a pattern of lying that extends back for years. And maybe in the penalty phase. Actually bringing a father in who never knew Caylee was his and never had the chance to love her would make me want that needle stuck in her arm all the faster for sure.

But it does depend on whether he wants to be named or not. He could have requested privacy on finding out he was the father or the family requested privacy if he's not alive. I can respect that and wouldn't want the father or the father's family drug through the mud by the A's and the defense.

The only way I can see it brought into trial is to prove that Casey was a liar even BEFORE Caylee was born. She couldn't even tell the truth about Caylee's father much less her job situation, and what eventually happened to Caylee. This child's conception to birth was clouded with lies that continued through her short existence in this world. And now even her death is one more lie being told by the A's and Casey. She had no dignity in conception, in birth, in life, and even in death. She was only a lie that the defendant and her family would rather hide under the rug than admit the truth about. That'd be a heck of an opening statement there (not that they would identify the father in the opening statement).

Edited and BBM, it aches my heart to read your very truthful words. This is really the foundation to this whole saga. Although, fortunately, dear Caylee, will never be brushed under the rug ever again...EVER!!!

Thank you for those powerful words, Aedrys.

The only thing I can see it going towards is a pattern of lying that extends back for years. And maybe in the penalty phase. Actually bringing a father in who never knew Caylee was his and never had the chance to love her would make me want that needle stuck in her arm all the faster for sure.

But it does depend on whether he wants to be named or not. He could have requested privacy on finding out he was the father or the family requested privacy if he's not alive. I can respect that and wouldn't want the father or the father's family drug through the mud by the A's and the defense.

If the prosecution knows then the defense would know too, I'd believe. I would think the defense has the bus squarely aimed at him, unless he's alibied out and KC doesn't want it announced.

If a test was confirmed by the state wouldn't it have to be part of a doc dump unless it's sealed? :waitasec:

i too would want to know if i had a daughter, and like "alice" posted, they could do a wrongfull death suit, like ronald goldman's and nicole brown's family did to OJ. we KNOW its not lee, and i think george was tested too/ excluded..or was he?

I completely agree with all you have said. The way you describe her short little life is so very sad. I would just add one thought, the pretending that there is no dad shows the "pattern of lying" by KC AND her mother which we continue to see to this day.

i too would want to know if i had a daughter, and like "alice" posted, they could do a wrongfull death suit, like ronald goldman's and nicole brown's family did to OJ. we KNOW its not lee, and i think george was tested too/ excluded..or was he?

George has been excluded. It's in the mythbusting thread I believe.

BBM

This would be terrible. I would rather the guy remain anonymous than have him step forward to collect on a child he never knew or cared for.

It wouldn't surprise me though, poor Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member