Rhornsby Legal Q&A #3 Relevant to the Anthony Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Hornsby,

How do you think T. Black came to be?

Hi R Hornsby...

Thank you for all you do and hope you will have a Marry Christmas and A Happy New Year :blowkiss:

I do read YOU often - glad you put this photo back, You looked like Ben Affleck in the other. LOL
(I do like Ben, I just get confused - LOL) :)

Patience Sleuthison, patience...

p.s. Did you all see that a remake if Karate Kid is coming out? How awesome is that!

Along with all other remakes, it's a HORRIBLE idea. :twocents:

Please don't leave us now!Merry Christmas........Cheers

Ding Dong Day by Mean Mary.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whyhsCR7Li0[/ame]

rhornsby;

What do you think defense will use for mitigating circumstances?

As far as we know here, which is not that much, yet, okay in school, no unharmed friends to stand up for character witnesses, no really bad family issues (yes, I said it, it is not bad at all, sadly, experience speaking), no know historic and too young for a lot of drug abuse, unless crack plays in, no "real" mental illness that could cause such an action, I am at a loss. What do you think defense will be able to show?

Mr. Hornsby,
Do you consider the fact of the mystery of the "baby daddy" to be any factor in this case at all?

From Richard's blog:

December 27, 2009 at 6:22 pm
I actually agree with you and that is why I have stopped perusing other blogs or sites (although I am thinking of revising WebSleuths when I get some time).

Please come back soon, Richard. Your participation here is invaluable and much appreciated.

Sincerely,
BeanE

Come back soon Mr Hornsby. You're a wealth of knowledge, and it's always a pleasure to read your comments :)

Mr. Hornsby, I also hope you decide to visit us again when you have the time. I value your insight, legal expertise and the sense humor you bring, and certainly have enjoyed the contribution to this thread, plus the introduction to your own blog.
And my question is: Do you believe Baez will wait until the last minute to plea on the cheque charges?

FLORIDA COLLEGE OF ADVANCED JUDICIAL STUDIES 2009
CONDUCTING THE PENALTY PHASE OF A CAPITAL CASE

6.10.0 CIRCUMSTANCES NOT CONSIDERED MITIGATING

6.10.6 Testimony of Relatives of the Victim Requesting the Death Penalty Not be Imposed

Florida cases have held it either not to be an abuse of discretion to exclude this testimony or that the testimony was irrelevant because it had nothing to do with defendant's character or record.

My question:

Does this mean that (should KC be found guilty) Cindy and George won't get to ask that the DP not be imposed on KC?

Thank you!

Mr. Hornsby has become a popular member to WS and no one misses his posts more than I do. We do not know that he isn't coming back and there has been no indication from him that he is unhappy with anyone here. Let's keep his thread a Q & A. If we hear something from him that tells us he is not returning, we will let everyone know.

Thank you!

Hello RH - great blogs lately. My question is what specifically do you think ALyons will bring up during the mitigating circumstances? My feeling is that George and Cindy are whack jobs but they haven't been cruel to her, or really abused her. Most of the younger generation from the "middle class" could probably come up with the same stuff Casey could say. Did I mention I think the sexual stuff within the family is bunk. What are your thoughts?

Mr. Hornsby.Could you please get us the lastest visitor and commissary logs?It would be interesting to see who's putting money in the account and how many slim jims she ate last week.:innocent:

Casey Anthony Jail Visits with Baez Show Big Decline | The Caylee ...
Dec 29, 2009 ... View Casey Anthony's Jail Visitor log Here: ... Recent Comments. JC Heard on Casey Anthony Jail Visits with Baez Show Big Decline ...
www..com/.../casey-anthony-jail-visits.../comment-page-1/ - 9 hours ago

• I am not Death Penalty Certified; nor is Baez.
  • I am Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law by the Florida Bar; Baez is not.
  • I am a Board Certified as a Criminal Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial advocacy; Baez is not.
  • In addition to my JD, I have Masters in Criminal Justice; Baez does not.
  • I have listed the results of every jury trial I have ever conducted; Baez not so much.
  • I am 6'2; Baez is not.
  • I know the law; Baez does not.

You also have our total respect; wheres JB does not. Thanks Richard :clap:

You have 110 thanks Hornsby.That must be a record:woohoo::croc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics