Ricardo M testimony

He did not seem happy to be there. Seemed to roll eyes a couple of times, and look around like "can I go now?" :rolleyes:

I noticed that too with Ricardo. I think he and some of the other witnesses are just pissed that ended up involved with this whole thing and I don't blame any of them.

At the beginning of the his testimony, I understood that Ricardo sold pictures to the media after the story broke. Anyone else catch that?

I actually got a kick out of Ricardo :crazy: He was brutally honest like he didn't care. He had nothing to lose and nothing to hide. Actually, I've liked everyone who has testified, but he stood out the most :crazy:

I have always kinda liked this about him-I didn't like the fact that he sold pics to the Globe, but I appreciated the fact that when John Allen tried to give him grief about it, he stood up for himself and did not try to be someone else because he was with LE. That was a signal that RM was gonna tell it like it is. He also refused to discuss some things about his own past with OCSO on tape, things that the FBI uncovered during their polygraph, because he knew the media would put it out there and he was hip to that. Why say it on tape when the FBI had it already? Yes, I know, because it might help Caylee, but I understand his thinking.
He refused to give his laptop to police (until they told him they were gonna get it one way or the other)-So, while the things he does are rogue, you cannot accuse him of being a shrinking violet or not speaking his mind.
BTW, congrats to him on his nuptuals and child (didn't he say he had a child?) Nice to know they are all moving on.

I actually got a kick out of Ricardo :crazy: He was brutally honest like he didn't care. He had nothing to lose and nothing to hide. Actually, I've liked everyone who has testified, but he stood out the most :crazy:

I felt the same. He was telling the truth and didn't care.

Sex with the kid in bed, definitely not cool.

Having gone through the toddler going to bed issues recently it stinks.
We had the issue of our daughter needing someone to be with her to go to sleep. It was a habbit I started earlier on and will never make that mistake again. IMO that was why Caylee would sleep with Casey.

But there was definitely tense nights getting the routine in order for about two weeks.

i was in courtroom today . when ricardo said married with a child i thought i saw casey react a bit of surprise. her trail of ex boyfriends since time has gone on must have been a flashback for all of them. she sure had some nice guy friends it appears. all seem to be nice young adults who went on to do something with their lifes.seems she blew her chance to be surrounded by some nice friends. yes court was very much to observe . i was in balcony so could see a lot of monitors and jurors. i will not comment on jurors because it is not to be discussed . i do feel they will have a good panel. jose was really a lil obnoxious perhaps and judge scolded him about you can not ask about pic thats not evidence labeled. he however tried again and again. glad george held his cool!! i loved being in court . got there at 6am in line and i was about number 36 or so. some did not get in till afternoon. no concession stands or venders in sight . all overplayed ! will try to go again this week. talked to nancy grace today. told george and cindy wish them well as they were walking in courtroom.

Oh my gosh! I wish you could talk to the state and tell them that some of us wonder why they are not establishing motive with Anthony Lazzaro regarding his feelings about having Caylee in his bed or staying over at night! Anyhow, glad you could wish the Anthony's well. They are really suffering. Wish you could give George a hug. Poor guy.

Am I the only one that thought Ricardo was a little creepy? I really wanted someone to ask him why Caylee slept in the same bad with him and Casey. Did he not have a couch Caylee could sleep on??? And how about when JB asked him if he and ICA were ever intimate with each other while Caylee was in bed with them and he said
"I don't believe so." What!?!?! He didn't say "Absolutely not. Never." he said "I don't believe so." Very strange IMHO.

You know, this doesn't freak me out too much. If the kid is sleeping and they are not crazy about it, the child would never know.
What I'm more bothered by is that casey brought her children around to spend the night with "boyfriends" period. I mean to say that if this was Caylee's father and she was asleep in the bed with them and they discretely did "something" without waking her up, it would not bother me.

But I am firmly against mixing boyfriends and kids up. It's dangerous and wrong, IMO. I think single parents, especially moms, should keep their new man away from their kids altogether. Concentrate on raising your kid not making a "new" family. But I am paranoid.

In any event, I have no doubt this guy had sex with her with Caylee there. He was young and probably followed casey's lead and I bet he feels embarrassed about it now. Anthony Lazarro had more sense.

Oh my gosh! I wish you could talk to the state and tell them that some of us wonder why they are not establishing motive with Anthony Lazzaro regarding his feelings about having Caylee in his bed or staying over at night! Anyhow, glad you could wish the Anthony's well. They are really suffering. Wish you could give George a hug. Poor guy.

You know, this doesn't freak me out too much. If the kid is sleeping and they are not crazy about it, the child would never know.
What I'm more bothered by is that casey brought her children around to spend the night with "boyfriends" period. I mean to say that if this was Caylee's father and she was asleep in the bed with them and they discretely did "something" without waking her up, it would not bother me.

But I am firmly against mixing boyfriends and kids up. It's dangerous and wrong, IMO. I think single parents, especially moms, should keep their new man away from their kids altogether. Concentrate on raising your kid not making a "new" family. But I am paranoid.

In any event, I have no doubt this guy had sex with her with Caylee there. He was young and probably followed casey's lead and I bet he feels embarrassed about it now. Anthony Lazarro had more sense.

To keep it short and avoid straying...you are not paranoid. If more people felt like you did, illegitimacy, boyfriends harming their girlfriends' children (Haley Dunn!), STD's, grandparents raising their grandchildren, maladjustment in children, among many other issues, would not be so prevalent. I will go further than you did and state that single parents should avoid dating at all until their children are grown, put aside their selfish needs and address the choice they made to bear and raise their child without distraction.

MOO, and I know it's not a popular one-it's one I didn't practice myself in my immaturity...but maybe one KC should have considered.

Am I the only one that thought Ricardo was a little creepy? I really wanted someone to ask him why Caylee slept in the same bad with him and Casey. Did he not have a couch Caylee could sleep on??? And how about when JB asked him if he and ICA were ever intimate with each other while Caylee was in bed with them and he said
"I don't believe so." What!?!?! He didn't say "Absolutely not. Never." he said "I don't believe so." Very strange IMHO.

Yeah, he did seem a bit creepy, and he looked like he was very pizzed off.. kept rolling his eyes. He definitely didn't want to be there, and I can't say I blame him.

A lot of us had assumed that the reason June 9 was the date the Anthonys originally picked to last see Caylee in their LE reports - and also thought perhaps it indicated a fight prior to one on June 15 - was because that was the week RM said she and Caylee had spent the night several times, so it made sense to think that her leaving home had begun around that date.

I was very surprised when Riccardo testified that she and Caylee regularly spent the night during the time he was officially "dating" her (wow what a euphemism!) which was between February and April 2008 - something like a month and a half.

We all know that the whole family has minimized the situation with ICA catting around because it would certainly look like she wanted to live an unencumbered lifestyle and that would read like a prime motive. Or perhaps it had to do with a lot of domestic drama none of them wanted to admit ("don't worry, I didn't tell them anything"). Cindy and George have both lied about Caylee spending every night of her short little life in their home (conveniently forgetting the months she spent at JG's house). And since RM has no reason to lie about the amount of time ICA actually slept over with Caylee, I would tend to believe him over CA and GA.

This leads me to believe that, for some reason, ICA was forced to take Caylee with her on her little excursions and that perhaps GA and CA had begun to resist babysitting Caylee in the evenings even if ICA insisted she was "working". Perhaps this is when the Zanny story actually started; I don't buy for a minute that they knew about her as long as they've claimed - Cindy didn't get any real details until the Tampa trip, imo. If GA and CA were willing to babysit Caylee while they thought ICA was "working" as an event planner, then ICA would never have complicated her evenings with RM by having her toddler in tow. She had to make up a "nanny" who was available on a full-time basis. Either that, or she had simply left after some kind of huge fight, not told GA and CA where she was and threatened to withhold contact with Caylee unless they complied with her wishes. The fact that CA was trying to elicit from ICA in those early jailhouse visits where ICA may have sent Caylee makes me think it had been a legitimate threat from ICA earlier, or had actually happened previously. Finding out she spent almost a month and a half staying with RM makes me think it may have.

What if GA and CA knew perfectly well ICA wasn't working in early 2008 and called her on it, or threatened to take her little meal ticket away, and she just left home and told them they'd never see Caylee again? I also remember GA in the jailhouse visit saying that when she came home they would not be so adamant about her working. I'm thinking he may have really blown up at her during this time (perhaps even gotten physically violent?) and she left to punish them both. After all, she was stealing thousands of dollars from CA's bank account from late 2007 through mid-2008). Her previous allegations toward GA regarding abuse seemed strictly physical (according to JG and AL) and he has a reputation for that with the story of throwing his dad through a plate glass window. (I realize that physical violence is absolutely horrific and inexcusable but I after seeing how horridly and viciously ICA can act out, I am wondering if she wouldn't drive almost anyone to choking her). It would also explain the "self-defense" google searches on her computer in March (combined with chloroform, either as a better way to keep Caylee knocked out at RM's or as a way to get GA out of the house permanently). CA also told her co-workers at Gentiva that Casey and her dad were fighting a lot during the previous months (and she was certainly giving as good as she got it sounded like).

The fact that RM indicated ICA was having trouble putting Caylee to bed also makes me wonder if this is when ICA started experimenting with medication or other ways to get Caylee to sleep. RM looked pretty embarrassed when asked about the sleeping arrangements and sheepishly saying he didn't think they had sex or anything. I'm pretty sure they must have, but it would have been easy for ICA to simply tell him not to worry about it because Caylee was now asleep and wouldn't likely be awakened by any sexual shenanigans. I have trouble seeing RM as pervy enough to have sex in bed with a girlfriend otherwise - simply because JP seems to be a somewhat decent guy. But maybe not decent enough to object to ICA using some OTC medication to knock her daughter out at night.

ICA has told a variety of lies about her home life when she wanted people to take her in. I always saw the stuff about GA and LA that she told JG and AL as pretty opportunistic, seeing as how they helped justify her situation as needing a place to stay. I'm wondering what kind of story she told RM to get him to feel sorry enough for her to allow her to stay there most of the time with her baby during those months. I would think if it had been a molestation story he would have mentioned it. I can't imagine RM allowing ICA to bring her daughter and sleep in his bed unless she had told him it just wasn't safe for her to be at home with her parents. What young guy would put up with that otherwise? It's not very conducive to "romance". And her parents seemed willing to babysit if they thought she was actually working.

At any rate, I'm interested to see if or how you think his testimony changes or adds to the perspective of the situation at Hopespring that eventually led to what happened to Caylee in June. Obviously RM allowed her to return with Caylee to his place the first week of that month, right before it all hit the fan. She was texting other people that "drama" was happening at home.

This could also somewhat explain her self-righteous little meltdown the other day when CA finally sided with GA. She may have known their fights got physical and thinks CA would have sided with her. But CA may have drawn the line on ICA throwing in sexual abuse charges, not just at GA but at her own brother, not to mention blaming her for leaving the pool ladder up. We never get good information from any Anthony (lots of "half-truths"). But a lot of tidbits other people have testified to seem really telling.

I wish the state would have questioned him more about KC only disciplining Caylee when she was trying to get her to sleep. It seemed that he wanted to elaborate when he was questioned by JB about ever seeing Caylee being disciplined. It sticks out as odd to me that putting her to sleep required discipline.....
I hope the state recalls him and delves further.

I wish the state would have questioned him more about KC only disciplining Caylee when she was trying to get her to sleep. It seemed that he wanted to elaborate when he was questioned by JB about ever seeing Caylee being disciplined. It sticks out as odd to me that putting her to sleep required discipline.....
I hope the state recalls him and delves further.

I wish they would question him further too. Although I don't think it's all that odd that ICA would resort to discipline Caylee to get her to sleep. First, how easy would it be to put a two-year old to bed in a strange place? My daughter hated to go to bed when she was that age, and I had to spend at least an hour getting her calmed down enough to get ready, bath, reading, etc. I seriously doubt that ICA was willing to spend that kind of decompression time with her toddler when her boyfriend was there. So maybe the discipline part was regarding the fact that she just wanted Caylee to instantly be tired enough to go to sleep without any kind of normal relaxation ritual and Caylee just wasn't ready. I think ICA is the kind of person that would want her daughter to immediately disappear into the woodwork when she was ready to be with Riccardo or had anything better to do in that moment, which includes almost most of what ICA did over the course of any day.

No your not the only one :banghead: I don't think anything funny about the ad chorforma ad. That almost saying it okay to use date drugs. :banghead:

Selling the pictures was wrong too! telling me he profit on a missing little girl.

And yea the sleeping arrangement statement gave me chills. IMO

I agree. It's not an issue. Someplaces whole familes sleep in the same room. We are lucky to live in houses that have so many rooms. Rather spoiled.

But this point does show how some folks 'normal' would be considered child abuse by others. Others might conisder making a child sleep alone as child abuse. <shurg>

I'm also with you on the boyfriend thing. Kids shouldn't be around folks that will only be temporary in their lives, is just my opinion. Which is why I don't think they should be around them until things are serious. Then to make sure it's a direction everyone is wanting to go.

BTW folks, just because a child is sleeping in the bed with them, doesn't mean THAT is where they had sex.

No your not the only one :banghead: I don't think anything funny about the ad chorforma ad. That almost saying it okay to use date drugs. :banghead:

Selling the pictures was wrong too! telling me he profit on a missing little girl.

Yes, yes to all of the above. But no one in this entire scenario gives me the chills more than ICA.

Did anyone besides me think that Ricardo was ANGRY ?

I thought he was angry.
IMO..Angry with Casey and that is why it didn't bother him to sell the pictures to the Globe...

I think that Ricardo just does not say much....only what he feels he has to. I think he probably omitted many things about KC and his relationship in the police interviews.

I thought he was angry.
IMO..Angry with Casey and that is why it didn't bother him to sell the pictures to the Globe...

Yeah, and I'll bet he thought $4K wasn't nearly enough money to clean off the stench of what this case did to him and his life. The media was pretty ugly to all of them in the beginning and how much fun was it for these kids to all have to lawyer up and waste weeks of their time testifying in a slam-dunk case about some little grifter they barely knew who was trying to throw all of them under the bus?

I'd also bet that at Full Sail there is probably a bulletin board with a picture of ICA next to one of Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction with a Danger Will Robinson! type of sign affixed.

Great post, respectfully snipped and BBM:

We all know that the whole family has minimized the situation with ICA catting around because it would certainly look like she wanted to live an unencumbered lifestyle and that would read like a prime motive. Or perhaps it had to do with a lot of domestic drama none of them wanted to admit ("don't worry, I didn't tell them anything"). Cindy and George have both lied about Caylee spending every night of her short little life in their home (conveniently forgetting the months she spent at JG's house). And since RM has no reason to lie about the amount of time ICA actually slept over with Caylee, I would tend to believe him over CA and GA.

I would love to know exactly what Casey meant by this rather cryptic statement. It's bugged me since the first time I heard it. It sounds like she was reassuring G or C, or both, about something that they might be worrying about (excluding Caylee, of course).

But, WHAT ? ? ? ? :banghead:

Great post, respectfully snipped and BBM:

I would love to know exactly what Casey meant by this rather cryptic statement. It's bugged me since the first time I heard it. It sounds like she was reassuring G or C, or both, about something that they might be worrying about (excluding Caylee, of course).

But, WHAT ? ? ? ? :banghead:

I think there are details we will never, ever know. For one thing, the whole family has some kind of tacit agreement on certain things (although ICA may have blown her little promise). Some of the many, many "half-truths" that family told earlier may be frozen due to earlier testimony under oath that cannot now be changed or amended. One thing is certain; we are unlikely to ever be able to believe anything that comes out of any of their mouths. Darn it! Those kinds of particulars would really help paint a picture of what actually happened and why.

For instance, I have no idea if CA testified truthfully that the "flurry of calls" from ICA was because she needed a babysitter. Who knows? She may have gotten that idea from here or another forum. But it sure helps her contradict the new claim that Caylee was already dead from a pool accident when ICA left home to see AL and rent movies. It's all so Tennessee Williams. The mendacity!

The chloroform ad? Not even remotely humorous. I'll chalk it up to his youth, but I hope his Mama slapped him silly when she heard about that one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back