Ricardo M testimony

I think that Ricardo just does not say much....only what he feels he has to. I think he probably omitted many things about KC and his relationship in the police interviews.
I agree, but attorneys advise "answer only the question - do NOT volunteer anything!".

Great post, respectfully snipped and BBM:

I would love to know exactly what Casey meant by this rather cryptic statement. It's bugged me since the first time I heard it. It sounds like she was reassuring G or C, or both, about something that they might be worrying about (excluding Caylee, of course).

But, WHAT ? ? ? ? :bankhead:

I bet if that jail house tape is in evidents...Jose is go to push that one has far has he can. And I hate to type this but I would too!:banghead:

respectfully snipped, bbm

The fact that RM indicated ICA was having trouble putting Caylee to bed also makes me wonder if this is when ICA started experimenting with medication or other ways to get Caylee to sleep. RM looked pretty embarrassed when asked about the sleeping arrangements and sheepishly saying he didn't think they had sex or anything. I'm pretty sure they must have, but it would have been easy for ICA to simply tell him not to worry about it because Caylee was now asleep and wouldn't likely be awakened by any sexual shenanigans. I have trouble seeing RM as pervy enough to have sex in bed with a girlfriend otherwise - simply because JP seems to be a somewhat decent guy. But maybe not decent enough to object to ICA using some OTC medication to knock her daughter out at night.

ITA with your thoughts in bold. This is exactly what went through my mind when he said this.

ITA with your thoughts in bold. This is exactly what went through my mind when he said this.
I suspect the same and this will also come out with AH's testimony. She stated that Caylee went to sleep quickly and slept through noise (a party) without waking up!

moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back