Richards: Mick Jagger was "unbearable"

The review I read says he addresses the coconut tree incident by saying that he was high on coke at the time & that(falling out of said tree)is what made him quit (finally) doing coke.
Dunno if he mentions Brain....you'd think he'd have to as Anita was Brian's gf before she was 'Keef's'.
IMO BJ was murdered but I don't believe any of the Stone's camp will ever be upfront about it(I don't believe Mick ordered a 'hit' on BJ as some have claimed for years,& I once believed,but I do think he was murdered & it was "common knowledge" among the inner circle).
I'm on the waitlist for this book at the library....can't wait to read it!

Vespa Elf are you sure you weren't a groupie?:D You know things!

Interesting I knew Anita Pallenberg and Richard's had kids, but I did not know that the oldest son.....well the surviving son is handsome, intelligent and "normal". What that kid didn't see. Yet, he turns out just fabulous.

There was an interview on TV and the guy asked Richard's about his old vices. He basically said age puts a damper on some. The guy asked if he missed any and he admittedly said "Heroin. I love heroin. What junkie doesn't though?" I didn't know the poor child was responsible for slapping him out of a nod when he was driving for heaven's sake.

Also they should write a book about Anita. I had no idea she had a teenager in her bed who shot himself. What?

Sorry to have gotten off the Mick topic, but I had no idea.

I love Keith but he's fortunate enough to have indulged his addictions and substance abuse within the protective bubble of the Stones organization otherwise he would have been dead or homeless decades ago.

Chuck Negron comes to mind here, Kline. Phewie.

Vespa Elf are you sure you weren't a groupie?:D You know things!

Interesting I knew Anita Pallenberg and Richard's had kids, but I did not know that the oldest son.....well the surviving son is handsome, intelligent and "normal". What that kid didn't see. Yet, he turns out just fabulous.

There was an interview on TV and the guy asked Richard's about his old vices. He basically said age puts a damper on some. The guy asked if he missed any and he admittedly said "Heroin. I love heroin. What junkie doesn't though?" I didn't know the poor child was responsible for slapping him out of a nod when he was driving for heaven's sake.

Also they should write a book about Anita. I had no idea she had a teenager in her bed who shot himself. What?

Sorry to have gotten off the Mick topic, but I had no idea.
If I was a groupie it wasn't for the Stones!:innocent:

It's funny I'm not a Stones fan(not my kinda music)but I love music/music subculture ,trivia & I'm nosy so I read ALOT & pick up heaps of useless info!
I've known some hardcore Stones fans(I have a friend who named their son 'Keith Richard'!!!!)

OOhhh Anita is indeed fascinating(& was soooo gorgeous.......watch her in Barberella!MEOW!)I'd love to read a good bio on her.

Marianne Faithfull's auto-bio is very,very,very good too.
She originally was with Keith & Keith kinda "gave" her to Mick & she ,to this day,wishes she'd refused & stayed with Keith!
With both them developing into such major addicts though you do wonder how that woulda ended!

If I was a groupie it wasn't for the Stones!:innocent:

It's funny I'm not a Stones fan(not my kinda music)but I love music/music subculture ,trivia & I'm nosy so I read ALOT & pick up heaps of useless info!
I've known some hardcore Stones fans(I have a friend who named their son 'Keith Richard'!!!!)

OOhhh Anita is indeed fascinating(& was soooo gorgeous.......watch her in Barberella!MEOW!)I'd love to read a good bio on her.

Marianne Faithfull's auto-bio is very,very,very good too.
She originally was with Keith & Keith kinda "gave" her to Mick & she ,to this day,wishes she'd refused & stayed with Keith!
With both them developing into such major addicts though you do wonder how that woulda ended!

Ya know Vespa Elf I actually read Marianne Faithfull's auto-bio. I had to. She lived on a wall. She actually lived on a wall. I had to read it.

Bless her she moved on in life and still shines bright. Miraculously.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back