Robin Williams Enters Rehab

Doesn't Christopher Reeves youngest son live with Robin Williams and his wife?

I need mammasweets "bah dum dum" sound effect.

It really is too bad to see another long-term marriage split though. :(

I wonder if he's drinking again...
004780_44.jpg

God, I love your friendship prayer!

Isn't that great?!?! I can't take credit though. I had never heard that saying before until Les (LesleeGP) told me. I just happened to find it with the picture. Kinda fits my mood today! :D :D

From Wikipedia.com -

His first marriage was to Valerie Velardi on June 4, 1978 with whom he has one child, Zachary Pym (Zak) (born April 11, 1983). The marriage ended in 1988.[citation needed]

During Williams' first marriage, he was involved in an extramarital relationship with Michelle Tish Carter, a cocktail waitress whom he met in 1984. She sued him in 1986, claiming he gave her herpes without notifying her. The case was settled out of court.[14]

On April 30, 1989, he married Marsha Garces, his son's babysitter. They have two children, Zelda Rae (born July 31, 1989) and Cody Alan.

Since he has a history of both infidelity and drug and alcohol abuse, I'm suspecting it's either one of those...or possibly both. And while I am a fan of Robin Williams' work and appreciate his talent, I feel sad that something obviously went wrong here.

I remember the scandal when he married the babysitter he was having an affair with while she was working in their home...his current wife. Funny how they don't mention that.

You know how the saying goes: "A man who marries his mistress leaves a vacancy in that position."...Oscar Wilde

I was watching him on "Inside the Actors Studio" the other night, it was from 2001 I think. Anyway, I told my husband that I don't see why anyone ever wants him on their talk show or bother to interview him. The "interview" by James Lipton was little more than a one hour stand-up. RW cannot be serious, it's physically impossible.

Having said that, dh and I were in stitches laughing so hard.

I love when he goes on Oprah, he just slips into his crazy antics and is so out of control, it's hilarious! Oprah can't stop laughing...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishman
Back