Ron IS NOT a "person of interest" according to sheriff...???...

Wow, I am a person who is relieved too know that a Father had nothing to do with the death of his daughter. I am certainly in the minority here.
I guess now that FDLE says Ron isn't a suspect, everyone can go on blaming his Mom. When I watched the tour of the moble-home, I instantly felt that Theresa was a grandparent desperate to find her child. Nancy ask her why she was doing the show, and Theresa responded tearfully " I hope this is helping". I am be the only one, but I will be shocked if Theresa is involved.
All of this is only my opinion..

a minority yes, alone no.

Wow, I am a person who is relieved too know that a Father had nothing to do with the death of his daughter. I am certainly in the minority here.
I guess now that FDLE says Ron isn't a suspect, everyone can go on blaming his Mom. When I watched the tour of the moble-home, I instantly felt that Theresa was a grandparent desperate to find her child. Nancy ask her why she was doing the show, and Theresa responded tearfully " I hope this is helping". I am be the only one, but I will be shocked if Theresa is involved.
All of this is only my opinion..

You are not the only one. I will be astounded if either Ron or his mom were involved in the disappearance of Haleigh.

Law Enforcement said this many many months ago, Greenwood has reinforced it with his statement Tuesday....second verse same as the first. I have faith they know who killed Haleigh and just because justice has not been swift in this case does not point to LE being corrupt or underhanded, in my opinion.

Lt Greenwood is FDLE....NOT Putnam County Sheriffs Office, it's pretty clear who isn't talking or giving statements....and who is.

:waitasec: I wonder why it shows in the press release Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood Putnam County Sheriff's Office instead of Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood Florida Department of Law Enforcement. :crazy:

From PCSO site:

ADMINISTRATION
Office Of Professional Standards / Personnel / Internal Affairs - Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood

DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
Accreditation – Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood

http://www.pcso.us/phone-directory

I do beleive he was at work... but that doesn't mean he is not involved. If he is involved as I suspect than that just means he had the foresight to set up an alibi.

butterfly, always enjoy your comments. You have used the key word "involved." If officials say he's not a person of interest, certainly he can still be considered as someone involved. Knowing what happened to his daughter, not being forthcoming with LE, lying to protect someone else, Ron can be involved in all those areas. And, I consider those actions a crime.
jmo

so, this sounds like string of crimes and guessing ronald is only not considered a suspect in the isolated crime of the abduction?

and I am still trying to figure out how the marriage fits in to this, so if all of this has been resolved please ignore the following questions.

assuming ronald must have had a history with misty's cousin and brother before he had a relationship with misty. true? if he met misty, then met the brother,cousin, doesn't make sense he would have married her after haleigh disappeared unless he needed her not to testify against him? :waitasec:

so, this sounds like string of crimes and guessing ronald is only not considered a suspect in the isolated crime of the abduction?

and I am still trying to figure out how the marriage fits in to this, so if all of this has been resolved please ignore the following questions.

assuming ronald must have had a history with misty's cousin and brother before he had a relationship with misty. true? if he met misty, then met the brother,cousin, doesn't make sense he would have married her after haleigh disappeared unless he needed her not to testify against him? :waitasec:

BBM

Being married doesn't grant spousal immunity in crimes against children. Popular belief is that he married her to protect himself and his image in the public's eyes due to her being underage. Hope this helps. :)

The only statement released by PCSO yesterday is that PCSO has nothing to say. This comes from Jacksonville news. The story was simply an update and Lt. Johnny Greenwood did not speak with them yesterday except to say he would not speak.

This is exactly how the news runs these days. They grab stories off the AP and other papers and go with it. They give the story legs by using quotes form other articles written in other papers and various times and dates.

We must be very careful with news articles. They should teach courses on how to read them and interpret them. It is not right for the average citizen to be mislead into thinking that people say things on a certain date when they did not.

Always look for the reporter and then you have to look for source and a date. With this particular article, you could see the statements were out of sequence. This very thing happened with ron's job as a Crane operator and PDM statements. The statements were blended in with what the reporter thought and it appeared that PDM said it...NOT SO!

I will tell you I tried to get information about his hours but the Jacksonville News is standing by whatever LE told them and they have heard that rc was at work. They do not have his hours of work. The will stand by what LE says and say he is NOT a suspect because it has been said in the past that rc was at work and that is good enough for them. That is how they are justifying what they had written in the article, even though it was old and they didn't speak with him lately. You can see they quoted him once more and they are firmly standing behind what they wrote. Did I expect anything differently?...nope.

It is entirely possible that LE's relationship with Ron and the potential to keep his cooperation in regards to their investigation of Haleigh's disappearance hinges upon Ron's belief that he is not being looked at as a suspect in the matter.

MOO - much ado about nothing. LE saying someone is not a suspect does not equal person is not a suspect.

Ding, Ding ,Ding we have a WINNER! You don't show all your cards when you are bluffing and playing poker. Nope, LE has a good idea what went down, but you have to have the evidence to prove it. Just went thought that today. You have to have proof of intent, or malice or what ever it is you think somebody did. So for now, there is no proof of what happened that night, only 999 versions or so, from the worst of worst of lairs ( or the best of the best of lairs) .

From PCSO site:

ADMINISTRATION
Office Of Professional Standards / Personnel / Internal Affairs - Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood

DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
Accreditation – Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood

http://www.pcso.us/phone-directory

Thanks for pointed out who Johnny Greenwood is. I wanted to add the link to his press releases from PCSO and the most recent ones. I see nothing regarding Ronald, Crystal, or Haleigh in the past month. The last one was when Tommy was moved on 2010-6-24-. I don't see one where they have cleared anyone. Unless I missed it...I do have bad eyes.

2010 News Releases

"Snip" http://www.pcso.us/news

2010 News Releases
Long Time Drug Dealer Sentenced to Life
2010-8-16 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Street Crimes Unit Arrests Ten Friday Night
2010-8-16 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Meth Lab Found in Interlachen Area
2010-8-10 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Narcotics Related Search Warrant Served, One Arrested
2010-7-30 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Hank Croslin Returned to Putnam Jail
2010-6-24 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood http://www.pcso.us/2010-6-24-a

Haleigh Cummings Case Update
2010-6-21 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood http://www.pcso.us/2010-6-21-a

Haleigh Cummings Rumors
2010-4-21 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood http://www.pcso.us/2010-4-21-a

Shell Harbor area Search for Missing Haleigh Cummings Update
2010-4-15 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood http://www.pcso.us/2010-4-15-a

Satsuma Area Search for Missing Haleigh Cummings Continues

2010-4-14 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood http://www.pcso.us/2010-4-14-a

Area of Satsuma Searched for Missing Haleigh Cummings

2010-4-13 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood http://www.pcso.us/2010-4-13-a

Haleigh Cummings Disappearance Passes One Year Mark
2010-2-9 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood http://www.pcso.us/2010-2-9-a

Five Arrested after Undercover Narcotics Investigation
2010-1-20 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood http://www.pcso.us/2010-1-20-a

That video bothers me too and has since day one.

I have mixed feelings about the statement released. I wish they would just let us know about whether they were able to verify he was at work that night or not.

I have read statements by LE saying that Ron was at work that night from late afternoon until early in the morning. There are many ways his being at work could be checked out. LE also know when Haleigh was last seen and it was after Ron was at work...like early in the evening. Seems like she was seen by a neighbor while playing outside and by her great gramma when she dropped some clothes off.

The video with Ron on his knees crying didn't strike me as put on in the least.
When I saw that I could really relate to how he was feeling because that is exactly how I felt when I was told that my daughter had been murdered. I think it would be the same "punch in the stomach" if your little girl was taken from your home. Unless you have been in those shoes you can in no way understand how it feels. It feels like someone has knocked you to your knees because you can't stand up the pain is so intense. Can't explain it. I believe that Ron was sincere. You can't fake that. It's not right to criticise someone because of their actions of grief like falling to your knees and crying if you haven't walked in those shoes folks. I hope none of you ever have to find out what that feels like because it is a nightmare that doesn't end.

Ding, Ding ,Ding we have a WINNER! You don't show all your cards when you are bluffing and playing poker. Nope, LE has a good idea what went down, but you have to have the evidence to prove it. Just went thought that today. You have to have proof of intent, or malice or what ever it is you think somebody did. So for now, there is no proof of what happened that night, only 999 versions or so, from the worst of worst of lairs ( or the best of the best of lairs) .

When Ron's lawyer appeared on NG, he said his client was moved to the bottom of LE's list of suspects, not off of it.

I have read statements by LE saying that Ron was at work that night from late afternoon until early in the morning. There are many ways his being at work could be checked out. LE also know when Haleigh was last seen and it was after Ron was at work...like early in the evening. Seems like she was seen by a neighbor while playing outside and by her great gramma when she dropped some clothes off.

The video with Ron on his knees crying didn't strike me as put on in the least.
When I saw that I could really relate to how he was feeling because that is exactly how I felt when I was told that my daughter had been murdered. I think it would be the same "punch in the stomach" if your little girl was taken from your home. Unless you have been in those shoes you can in no way understand how it feels. It feels like someone has knocked you to your knees because you can't stand up the pain is so intense. Can't explain it. I believe that Ron was sincere. You can't fake that. It's not right to criticise someone because of their actions of grief like falling to your knees and crying if you haven't walked in those shoes folks. I hope none of you ever have to find out what that feels like because it is a nightmare that doesn't end.

Thank you for this post and I agree totally with you. I don't understand why some on this forum are so obsessed with RC having something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. It seems people would want this father to be innocent. Some days I just can't stand it. jmo

Thank you for this post and I agree totally with you. I don't understand why some on this forum are so obsessed with RC having something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. It seems people would want this father to be innocent. Some days I just can't stand it. jmo

I am really sick of people acting like Ronald couldn't have taken his lunch break and went home and caused this childs death. I am sick of people acting like he may not have medicated his child or had someone else medicate his child to be good and she OD'd.

I cant believe anyone would think there are people out there that need Ronald to be guilty, for whatever unfounded reasons. You dont think it doesn't break a lot of peoples hearts who care about the actual child that her dad has basically done nothing to find her and is palling around with Misty who fails lie detector tests about Haleigh? It makes me physically sick, truth be told, Daddys are supposed to protect and love and FIGHT for their babies. Haleigh is still being neglected!

Okay everyone. We are not allowed to complain about other people's opinions of the case here. It is a TOS violation! Please knock it off!

Everyone has a right to feel that Ron isn't involved if they want and everyone has a right to feel that he might be involved. This has been going on for a YEAR now. Some people don't post because there are Ron followers and some don't post because there are those who don't.

For everyone else who WANTS to post here regardless, please stop criticizing each others opinions IMMEDIATELY.

And use the alert button if you feel someone is bashing ANY of the players in this case. ANY of them!

BTW, I'm leaving the critical posts of others opinions on this thread. I better not see any more because I'm going to issue time outs next time.

I am also one who, in cases of abused, murdered and missing children, wants the parent(s) to be innocent.

Sadly, I am not yet convinced that this father is.

In reference to myself I firmly believe Ron C is guilty for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh and have thought he was guilty since day one..
Am I thrilled or happy thinking her father is responsible? NO..
Also, I can't imagine anyone here not wanting a father to be innocent. No one wants to believe a parent is responsible for the death of a child
But it is what it is...
And some days I just can't stand it either..
Knowing he is responsible yet LE seems to be looking anywhere and everywhere other than at him and the Cummings/Sykes Clan is most disturbing....JMO

Of course RC is responsible for what happened to Hailey, if no other reason then the fact he left his child in the care of someone who 1) did not want to watch her and 2) was still feeling the affects of partying for three days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back