Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin named POI *report updated and comment removed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
(BBM)
Sounds to me like one of those pesky little INCONSISTENT STATEMENTS, by a FAMILY MEMBER of Haleigh Cummings...

Ron told Nancy Grace that when he pulled up he noticed Misty was awake, and that he was worried because she was usually in bed.

Misty says in one of her jail house tapes, that she woke up and Ron was at the back door.

Neither can get their stories straight, both are LYING. Why would innocent people LIE?

RE:BBM - I've never believed for a moment that this is how/what occurred. Talk about not "passing the smell test!" Who, after discovering a 5-year-old child missing and the backdoor open, goes to the front door, leaving the other child in the home sound asleep in the same bedroom where the other child supposedly disappeared from? Another thing we've never heard in either Ronald or Misty's accounts is Ronald asking "Where's Jr?", "Is he okay?" - NOTHING. Wouldn't a parent naturally inquire about the other child when he first learns that one is missing, especially since they were sleeping in the same room? Another thing that struck me in Misty's recount is her lack of mentioning turning on any lights to search throughout the mobilehome before actually coming to the conclusion that HaLeigh was taken. While she expounds on "filler" details, she fails to provide the details that would natuarally stand out for a caretaker who is supposedly searching for a lost child at night in a home. The only light she mentions is the kitchen light which she claims was already on. The kitchen light alone is inadequate in providing sufficient light to look in HaLiegh's bedroom, Jr's/3rd bedroom, or the other bathroom (not the master bedroom). Didn't intend to go on about this but those were/are just two of the biggest indicators to me that the Ronald & Misty's story was just that - a story... JMO~

(BBM)

RE:BBM - I've never believed for a moment that this is how/what occurred. Talk about not "passing the smell test!" Who, after discovering a 5-year-old child missing and the backdoor open, goes to the front door, leaving the other child in the home sound asleep in the same bedroom where the other child supposedly disappeared from? Another thing we've never heard in either Ronald or Misty's accounts is Ronald asking "Where's Jr?", "Is he okay?" - NOTHING. Wouldn't a parent naturally inquire about the other child when he first learns that one is missing, especially since they were sleeping in the same room? Another thing that struck me in Misty's recount is her lack of mentioning turning on any lights to search throughout the mobilehome before actually coming to the conclusion that HaLeigh was taken. While she expounds on "filler" details, she fails to provide the details that would natuarally stand out for a caretaker who is supposedly searching for a lost child at night in a home. The only light she mentions is the kitchen light which she claims was already on. The kitchen light alone is inadequate in providing sufficient light to look in HaLiegh's bedroom, Jr's/3rd bedroom, or the other bathroom (not the master bedroom). Didn't intend to go on about this but those were/are just two of the biggest indicators to me that the Ronald & Misty's story was just that - a story... JMO~

I agree completely with this. There have been times that I have been looking for something I had misplaced in my home--my keys for example--and most if not all lights in the house were on while I searched.

I love how Ron is always "shocked"

He is shocked his drug addicted teen girlfriend is up at 3am, yeah right.

He was also shocked over something else, I just can't remember it now, but its a pattern he has used. I am sure he will be shocked when Misty finally tells what she knows about that night and it implicates him.

He was also shocked over something else, I just can't remember it now, but its a pattern he has used. I am sure he will be shocked when Misty finally tells what she knows about that night and it implicates him.

:floorlaugh:

Let's hope he's not just "disappointed."

If it was so excellent where is Haleigh? Where is the proof any of them in jail did anything to Haleigh?

I'd rather they be in jail for decades instead of out on the streets. And I predict down the road, a snitch will get something out of them.

I think Ron was an informant when he got in trouble, I have no doubts he would talk and nark on everyone to save himself. I see him the type of nark that gets pulled over drunk and cries if you take me in I will lose my children, Joe bob up the road is making meth in his shed, go after them and not me type of informant. I dont think it was anything in official capacity. Ronald would bring the person wanting pills directly to the spot to get them. This type of dealer is someone who deals to support their habit for free, and it seems Ron was pretty desperate to hook up with a UC. I actually bet Ron loved it when he was still free and a few people have made him out to be some high level dealer so powerful someone would take his sick child, its absurd. Everytime someone in Putnam would get in trouble after Ron had been in jail almost a year, his fans whispered, he must be talking, like every drug crime that was busted in Putnam was attributed to Rons "knowledge" it was pathetic. This guy was a NOBODY.
I think that was funny, that his fans would say that. Because they are even admitting that their boy was right in the thick of drugs and the criminal element. LOL

What a prize. Again, I'll never understand "soft spots...." CRAAAAZZZY.

I think Ron informed on others each time he was arrested in the past. He got probation once IIRC, a couple small fines, or charges dropped in the past. LE would have no reason to protect Ron Cummings that I can see, but it is not unusual for LE to reduce or drop charges if a person offers them something in return. While I believe Ron took advantage of this time and time again, I do not believe he was ever an informant employed by LE, meaning LE never had Ron working undercover. I think Ron just chose to tell LE about what someone else was doing each time there was a benefit for him to do so.

I agree. It wasn't like an informant like we see on TV.

And I think if you look at every county, city, or state in the country, you will see LE cut the small time low life's a break in order to bring down the big guys. It isn't exclusive to Putnam County.

that doesn't prove corruption, it doesn't prove protection... They do what has to be done. It may not seem like "justice" but that is how the system works.

If it was so excellent where is Haleigh? Where is the proof any of them in jail did anything to Haleigh?

Well if you are innocent.... You don't lie. They've all lied. That is enough for me to believe they all know more that what they're saying, and they are hiding, covering up, and hindering an investigation. And I have no sympathy for any of them, I think they are all self centered, psychopaths.

Because if they thought less about themselves and their drugs, and more about this missing child, maybe they wouldn't be in prison now?

I also don't think the courts or LE have treated any of the players wrong in this case... They have done it all to themselves...

I sometimes don't think the courts were tough enough on them. Especially Misty, they should have really packed it on her come sentencing. I know PCSO was dissapointed in Misty's sentencing.

BBM... IIRC He acted shocked when the reporter asked him about Jr. not being abducted along with Haleigh and being safe... He said... "Imagine that"..JMHO

Well if you are innocent.... You don't lie. They've all lied. That is enough for me to believe they all know more that what they're saying, and they are hiding, covering up, and hindering an investigation. And I have no sympathy for any of them, I think they are all self centered, psychopaths.

Because if they thought less about themselves and their drugs, and more about this missing child, maybe they wouldn't be in prison now?

IMO there are still several who are not in jail who have proven over the last two years that what happened to Haleigh is definitely not their main concern. Protecting Ron C and themselves is their top priority...JMHO

I also don't think the courts or LE have treated any of the players wrong in this case... They have done it all to themselves...

I sometimes don't think the courts were tough enough on them. Especially Misty, they should have really packed it on her come sentencing. I know PCSO was dissapointed in Misty's sentencing.
Misty's sentence is harsh. I was way more disappointed in Ron's. I was especially disappointed that the judge chastized Tommy for selling drugs during a missing child investigation and Ron wasn't. He deserved that if nothing else. Haleigh was HIS daughter, and he was out dope dealing. He should've been raked over the coals for that, MOO

Misty's sentence is harsh. I was way more disappointed in Ron's. I was especially disappointed that the judge chastized Tommy for selling drugs during a missing child investigation and Ron wasn't. He deserved that if nothing else. Haleigh was HIS daughter, and he was out dope dealing. He should've been raked over the coals for that, MOO

We shouldn't be disappointed in Ron's sentence. Because Ron had to answer questions posed to him by LE, and previously he was uncooperative. That means LE got to interrogate him, they got to compare his statements to Misty's, to Tommy's, etc. And Ron couldn't hide behind his attorney, like he previously had done.

Face it, Misty talked. Tommy talked. It was all lies, but at least they talked. Ron refused to cooperate. So they gave him a deal to get him to talk.

Getting these people to TALK, is a good thing. The more they TALK, the deeper the hole they dig themselves in.

AND I don't think Misty's sentence is harsh at all. What is HARSH, is Misty lying and hindering an investigation into the murder of a 5-year-old little girl. That is HARSH. Misty should have had the book and more thrown at her. She should have been read the riot act.

IMO there are still several who are not in jail who have proven over the last two years that what happened to Haleigh is definitely not their main concern. Protecting Ron C and themselves is their top priority...JMHO

I agree, and would anyone be shocked if they ended up in prison in the future?

Its excellent because it got Ronald and Misty separated and it also got him where he belongs. This really may be a until hes paroled in 15 years, then she will talk case.

I have a hard time mustering up sympathy for Misty. She is a evil, little, lying, manipulative, self centered, drug dealer. She and Ron are attracted to each other, because they both had the same character traits and enjoyed the same illegal activities. And as bad as I think Misty is, I think Ron is 100 times worse.

I personally think Misty is glad Haleigh is dead. Ron as well. The picture of them touching tongues proves that. We are dealing with two heartless, evil, individuals with no morals.

Teresa and Annette, also seem to enjoy the attention, they've gotten off of this case. SICK SICK SICK.

Its excellent because it got Ronald and Misty separated and it also got him where he belongs. This really may be a until hes paroled in 15 years, then she will talk case.

BBM.. I highly suspect Misty is still being influenced by Ron C and members of his family eventhough she and Ron C may be physically separated..The fact she is once again claiming Haleigh is alive is proof enough for me...JMHO

I have a hard time mustering up sympathy for Misty. She is a evil, little, lying, manipulative, self centered, drug dealer. She and Ron are attracted to each other, because they both had the same character traits and enjoyed the same illegal activities. And as bad as I think Misty is, I think Ron is 100 times worse.

I personally think Misty is glad Haleigh is dead. Ron as well. The picture of them touching tongues proves that. We are dealing with two heartless, evil, individuals with no morals.

Teresa and Annette, also seem to enjoy the attention, they've gotten off of this case. SICK SICK SICK.
I'm glad Ron is being forced to talk, but I see Misty a little differently than you do, I guess. I see the kid that Ron brought home and let/made babysit. She said in a jail tape that she didn't want to babysit that night & I think he knew it, but he wanted her there, IMO, so he could keep tabs on her. Allso, I have a real hard time with Ron moving a 16 year old girl into his house. How did he get away with that? & he has never had to answer to that crime. Maybe because LE didn't consider Misty victimized? but it was still criminal on his part. When he went after a teenager, he didn't pick an innocent girl that he could corrupt, but that shouldn't nullify his wrong doing. IMO, it makes it worse, because it was so thought out. MOO

Honestly, these two are so sick and drugged up and in this together, it would not shock me to learn Misty being an immature little girl telling Ron she wished she had mothered his daughter, and he took care of Haleigh to show how much he loved Misty, and to do it so Misty would not leave again, because remember, Haleigh being gone was the reason Ronald said he could probably never work again, I mean how convenient huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled