Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin named POI *report updated and comment removed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully none of those drug dealers will be released early. But if they are, they're so stupid that they'll get arrested again. After all, they were dealing drugs while the majority of the public and law enforcement were looking at them as being responsible for the murder of a child.

While certain people in the media and on the internet may have these weird and creepy "soft spots" for some of the drug dealers involved in Haleigh's life, we've seen that law enforcement and the criminal justice system there DO NOT.

I just posted this, but it got lost somewhere. I don't think that an issue of Ron marrying or having an underage gf would be an issue at the time of a missing child investigation. Especially if Mistys parents had no concern about pressing charges. So no matter what Ron or Misty or family may have thought about that, it is a non issue in my opinion, that would be one simple question to an attorney. My problem is the 911 call. You can hear Ronald saying something, and Misty saying "I just woke up" and she sounds like she just woke up. Still trying to work thru that.
To me it is a big issue. It shows that Ron has no respect for the law. It shows what sorts of people he allows around his children. And what father decides they are going to get married to the person LYING about what happened to their daughter?

Ron's behavior doesn't pass the smell test.

Whisp, I believe this is the quote by Greenwood that you are referring to:

As you said, the link no longer works. I will try to "go through the back door" and find a working version but it was widely documented that Greenwood made this statement.

Sounds to me like one of those pesky little INCONSISTENT STATEMENTS, by a FAMILY MEMBER of Haleigh Cummings...

Ron told Nancy Grace that when he pulled up he noticed Misty was awake, and that he was worried because she was usually in bed.

Misty says in one of her jail house tapes, that she woke up and Ron was at the back door.

Neither can get their stories straight, both are LYING. Why would innocent people LIE?

RC will not be allowed to carry a gun either...man, that will not work. I see what you mean about the LE Levi. The number people of arrested were not just on the Croslin side. Rc has about the same amount that were arrested.

I hear ya Levi. Almost every scenario we heard, there are three versions. Be willing to bet none of them are true.

RC will not be allowed to carry a gun either...man, that will not work. I see what you mean about the LE Levi. The number people of arrested were not just on the Croslin side. Rc has about the same amount that were arrested.
And that is why I will disagree with anyone who claims that Ron is being protected by PCSO.

Ron got the same exact sentence as Tommy Croslin. SAME SENTENCE as the declared suspect. That is not much of a plea deal.

What would Ron's sentence be if he didn't take the deal?

Ron has complained about PCSO in the past saying they were barking up the wrong tree. Ron refused to talk to the PCSO. Ron was arrested with the rest of them. Some "protecting" that they got going on. I hope I am never "protected" by law enforcement like Ron has been, because I sure as hell don't want to end up in jail for 15-years!

If they were protecting Ron, he would feel free to talk to them anytime. He wouldn't have lawyered up before ANY OF THE OTHERS. He wouldn't tell Misty not to cooperate. He wouldn't have been arrested with the others. And He wouldn't have been sentenced to 15 years in prison. AND he wouldn't have blown Donna Brock's undercover operation to Misty. I could go on and on.

One of the posters here, FlossieJMO who has contact with Ron's family members obviously... said the PCSO isn't sharing info with them. Doesn't sound like the PCSO, is "protecting" them either.

And remember Cobra and Timothy Holmseth (back when he supported Neves/Ron) getting bent out of shape because members of the PCSO yelled and got a little rough with Teresa Neves? That doesn't sound like protection either.

And I also remember Teresa Neves being quoted in a local newspaper article, along with Marie Griffis, urging the Governor of Florida to get involved... (Marie has now changed her views regarding PCSO and thinks they are doing a great job...) Teresa wanted the PCSO to be taken off the case and the FBI to be assigned the case.

If PCSO was protecting Ron and his family, would Teresa really want the FBI to take over? Absolutely not.

Someone in LE or the States Attorneys office was protecting Ron in the past. No doubt in my mind. Far to many drug arrest with charges dropped. Heck one time he had a drug store worth of stuff in his pickup.

Someone sure liked Ron better then Misty. She got 25 years. Ron got a secret deal for secret information the public has no idea what it is. As far as we know he never told them a damn thing.

Someone in LE or the States Attorneys office was protecting Ron in the past. No doubt in my mind. Far to many drug arrest with charges dropped. Heck one time he had a drug store worth of stuff in his pickup.

Maybe he was an informant? I think Ron is an IDEAL informant. People like you and me are not informants, LE chooses people that are right in the thick of drugs and the criminal element as their informants.

Just because Ron had been an infortmant doesn't mean LE will protect him when his child goes missing... and all the evidence points to LE looking at Ron and his family.

Someone sure liked Ron better then Misty. She got 25 years. Ron got a secret deal for secret information the public has no idea what it is. As far as we know he never told them a damn thing.

Because they thought Misty would most likely be the one to tell them what happened. It is obvious they were leaning on her to crack. They offered her complete immunity... To me that shows they don't think she killed Haleigh.

And LE was able to get Ron to talk. Which isn't a bad thing. They can try to catch him in a lie. A half truth. They can compare what he tells them to his previous statements. Compare his version of events to Tommy's and Misty's.

I'd loved for Ron to get slapped with the max, but I don't think the deal was a bad thing if it got him to talk. And as part of the proffer or deal agreement Ron had to answer all their questions. He could no longer hide behind his lawyer.

This drug bust was really an excellent move by law enforcement.

Maybe he was an informant? I think Ron is an IDEAL informant. People like you and me are not informants, LE chooses people that are right in the thick of drugs and the criminal element as their informants.

Just because Ron had been an infortmant doesn't mean LE will protect him when his child goes missing... and all the evidence points to LE looking at Ron and his family.

No doubt he was an informant and they were overlooking his drug arrest. That is fine for a single person but he had 2 kids. They should not have been encouraging that lifestyle with kids involved. But I am sure they have no standards on who they use for informants and feel no obligation towards innocent kids in the mess. They want their drug bust period.

In reference to myself I will certainly be glad when LE decides to do something to Ron C and his family other than just look at them...JMHO

or if the custody court documents are an indicator, he might have been getting around the drug arrests etc...in other ways. It does seem like he was being protected, but I'm not so sure anymore. MOO

Because they thought Misty would most likely be the one to tell them what happened. It is obvious they were leaning on her to crack. They offered her complete immunity... To me that shows they don't think she killed Haleigh.

And LE was able to get Ron to talk. Which isn't a bad thing. They can try to catch him in a lie. A half truth. They can compare what he tells them to his previous statements. Compare his version of events to Tommy's and Misty's.

I'd loved for Ron to get slapped with the max, but I don't think the deal was a bad thing if it got him to talk. And as part of the proffer or deal agreement Ron had to answer all their questions. He could no longer hide behind his lawyer.

This drug bust was really an excellent move by law enforcement.

If it was so excellent where is Haleigh? Where is the proof any of them in jail did anything to Haleigh?

No doubt he was an informant and they were overlooking his drug arrest. That is fine for a single person but he had 2 kids. They should not have been encouraging that lifestyle with kids involved. But I am sure they have no standards on who they use for informants and feel no obligation towards innocent kids in the mess. They want their drug bust period.

Seriously, have we even seen any BIG drug busts in Putnam County? I know we have all seen alot of druggies come and go almost immediately through that revolving door..But where are the BIG FISH? JMHO

Yes, Em, I think since the nation has been exposed to the sub-culture that exists in this area, LE have been embarressed. I have been reading about many drug arrests since Haliegh. You may have forgotten about this one:

$24 Million Worth of Drugs Seized in Putnam County
Josey Crews Gary Detman Created: 4/17/2009 9:22:51 PM Updated: 4/17/2009 11:26:06 PM.....PALATKA, FL — A drug investigation by joint agencies across Florida netted nearly 11 arrests and took nearly $24 million worth of cocaine and marijuana off the streets of Putnam County — the largest bust to date.[/B]“ made it possible to seize 85 kilograms of powdered cocaine, 15 pounds of marijuana and one pound of crack cocaine.”

Anyone who traffics drugs in Putnam County or anywhere in Florida is out of their mind. They have zero tolerance for traffickers. The druggies know the risks.

I think Ron informed on others each time he was arrested in the past. He got probation once IIRC, a couple small fines, or charges dropped in the past. LE would have no reason to protect Ron Cummings that I can see, but it is not unusual for LE to reduce or drop charges if a person offers them something in return. While I believe Ron took advantage of this time and time again, I do not believe he was ever an informant employed by LE, meaning LE never had Ron working undercover. I think Ron just chose to tell LE about what someone else was doing each time there was a benefit for him to do so.

I think Ron informed on others each time he was arrested in the past. He got probation once IIRC, a couple small fines, or charges dropped in the past. LE would have no reason to protect Ron Cummings that I can see, but it is not unusual for LE to reduce or drop charges if a person offers them something in return. While I believe Ron took advantage of this time and time again, I do not believe he was ever an informant employed by LE, meaning LE never had Ron working undercover. I think Ron just chose to tell LE about what someone else was doing each time there was a benefit for him to do so.

And I highly suspect you are right...JMHO

Yes, Em, I think since the nation has been exposed to the sub-culture that exists in this area, LE have been embarressed. I have been reading about many drug arrests since Haliegh. You may have forgotten about this one:____________

$24 Million Worth of Drugs Seized in Putnam County
Josey Crews Gary Detman Created: 4/17/2009 9:22:51 PM Updated: 4/17/2009 11:26:06 PM.....PALATKA, FL — A drug investigation by joint agencies across Florida netted nearly 11 arrests and took nearly $24 million worth of cocaine and marijuana off the streets of Putnam County — the largest bust to date.[/B]“ made it possible to seize 85 kilograms of powdered cocaine, 15 pounds of marijuana and one pound of crack cocaine.”

Anyone who traffics drugs in Putnam County or anywhere in Florida is out of their mind. They have zero tolerance for traffickers. The druggies know the risks.

No, I didn't forget that one, honestly thats about the only one I can remember..Big one that is.JMHO

I think Ron was an informant when he got in trouble, I have no doubts he would talk and nark on everyone to save himself. I see him the type of nark that gets pulled over drunk and cries if you take me in I will lose my children, Joe bob up the road is making meth in his shed, go after them and not me type of informant. I dont think it was anything in official capacity. Ronald would bring the person wanting pills directly to the spot to get them. This type of dealer is someone who deals to support their habit for free, and it seems Ron was pretty desperate to hook up with a UC. I actually bet Ron loved it when he was still free and a few people have made him out to be some high level dealer so powerful someone would take his sick child, its absurd. Everytime someone in Putnam would get in trouble after Ron had been in jail almost a year, his fans whispered, he must be talking, like every drug crime that was busted in Putnam was attributed to Rons "knowledge" it was pathetic. This guy was a NOBODY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member