Ronald Cummings is back in Putnam County Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Ron have charges pending in Putnam too, or did i dream that?

If you did, then you are part of this unbelievably crazy dream I'm having. Are you real or are you part of my dream?

;)

Doesn't Ron have charges pending in Putnam too, or did i dream that?

I *think* past charges come out of Flagler County.
Most recent are from Putnam County.

IMO Keeping Teresa & Ron close, only adds to taped phone conversations.

Maybe they are moving him to get him some serious counseling. I mean when a grown man starts saying stuff like Momma they are going to be coming to take you in 2 minutes and freaking out.

I hope PC limits Ron's access to the outside world. While the jail interview was interesting, I think a cell with less opportunity to talk to Mom and the media will produce the desired effect much sooner.

OMG!...I don't believe this. They are taking him out of segregation?!. This is crazy! This is the only way he will talk. You have got to isolate this guy. I give up! What are they thinking?

Maybe they can give him keys to his own cell while he is there. They do that in a certain facility out here...hard to believe but it is true.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood told The Sky, "Investigators assigned to the narcotics investigation have determined that it is no longer necessary to keep Ronald Cummings segregated in this case, and the decision was made to return him to Putnam County. Each of Ronald Cummings charges for trafficking in prescription medications took place in Putnam County, and the proper correctional facility for him to be housed, pending his trial, is in Putnam County."

snipped from the above article.

IMO BBM section may indicate someone talked.

I'm sorry I have been poking jokes yesterday and today but RC is getting to me, all of this is... how come we don't hear anything about looking for haleigh? If I lived there id be looking for her... ronalds mom, please get out there and look for that baby and stop worrying about your son, he's a big boy now...that go's for the rest of them too.....

Why should she look for Haleigh when she knows exactly where Haleigh is and knows exactly what happened to her....TN should tell the truth...JMO

OMG!...I don't believe this. They are taking him out of segregation?!. This is crazy! This is the only way he will talk. You have got to isolate this guy. I give up! What are they thinking?

Maybe they can give him keys to his own cell while he is there. They do that in a certain facility out here...hard to believe but it is true.

Crazy right?:sick:

I think the segregation is just concerning the different jail. I imagine they will still keep him out of the general population. I bet they figure his exclusives with the reporter where ruining the effect they wanted.

Perhaps he and tn complained so much about the library in Flagler that it was necessary to take him where he could have access to more books.. :banghead:

I need to walk away for awhile or I will be gone for a long time and not by my own doing...later..

Lt. Johnny Greenwood told The Sky, "Investigators assigned to the narcotics investigation have determined that it is no longer necessary to keep Ronald Cummings segregated in this case, and the decision was made to return him to Putnam County. Each of Ronald Cummings charges for trafficking in prescription medications took place in Putnam County, and the proper correctional facility for him to be housed, pending his trial, is in Putnam County."

snipped from the above article.

IMO BBM section may indicate someone talked.

Grandmaj..Why do you think this? Right now, I'm trying to get a grasp on all this.. As I see it if someone talked and LE knows what really happened, they would put him under the jail...

I agree Whisper. Could they have meant it's no longer necessary to keep him segregated (separate county) from the others involved with this case? Maybe he's still in solitary, just in Putnam County?

I wonder if the segregation in Flagler was because of some SI Ron alluded to in booking. They always ask the person being booked in if they have any thoughts of suicide and if they say yes, it's off to segregation they go. Usually the inmate ends up deciding it's better in GP.

Something ain't right....

One of these 5 is a police informant.

Not sure if it's Donna or Ronald.

Grandmaj..Why do you think this? Right now, I'm trying to get a grasp on all this.. As I see it if someone talked and LE knows what really happened, they would put him under the jail...

I believe he was in isolation so that no messages could get back to Misty. In that they have moved him back to PC it is my belief that the effects of being in segregation worked and either he gave up some information or Misty spilled the beans about more than Tommy having stolen goods in the house.

Donna also could have talked.

The fact that they don't feel the neeed to keep him in Flagler away from getting messages out makes me believe LE has gathered some information.

I'm sorry I have been poking jokes yesterday and today but RC is getting to me, all of this is... how come we don't hear anything about looking for haleigh? If I lived there id be looking for her... ronalds mom, please get out there and look for that baby and stop worrying about your son, he's a big boy now...that go's for the rest of them too.....

Kind of O/T: A while back I was reading about a woman whose child was missing. It had been two years and the article said that every single weekend since the disappearance, she would gather a group of friends and they would search the woods for her child. She had to work during the week, but every weekend she would search (and still is as far as I know). Now this is a parent's pain you can really feel.

I believe he was in isolation so that no messages could get back to Misty. In that they have moved him back to PC it is my belief that the effects of being in segregation worked and either he gave up some information or Misty spilled the beans about more than Tommy having stolen goods in the house.

Donna also could have talked.

The fact that they don't feel the neeed to keep him in Flagler away from getting messages out makes me believe LE has gathered some information.

I think you are correct. No need for him to be in Flagler anymore. IMO, The beans have been spilled. (hope so,anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$