Ronald in Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People #2

I have to pipe up here. I was the victim of an attempted abduction by a child molester when I was in my young 20's (I was in a winter hat and looked young for my age). Anyhow, I ran away and got to my sister's house to dial 911 I was so full of adrenaline that I was swearing on the phone to police, saying "some *advertiser censored**ing *advertiser censored**hole just tried to abduct me". The same adrenaline that saved me and allowed me to run away from the bad guy (as he tried drive me over), was still pumping when I called the police. I wasn't mad at the police but I was in high, high anger, survival mode.

I do think that is what Ron was going through. I think he knew that people came and went from the home while he was at work (to buy drugs), and that Misty was passed out and that's way he said that she "let someone" take her.

I may be proven wrong about Ron, but Thank God for the adrenaline that saved me even if the police did have to calm me down eventually. By the way, the guy had been recently out of jail for the child molestation and he was put back in.

I have to pipe up here. I was the victim of an attempted abduction by a child molester when I was in my young 20's (I was in a winter hat and looked young for my age). Anyhow, I ran away and got to my sister's house to dial 911 I was so full of adrenaline that I was swearing on the phone to police, saying "soming *advertiser censored**ing *advertiser censored**hole just tryed to abduct me". The same adrenaline that saved me and allowed me to run away from the bad guy (as he tried drive me over), was still pumping when I called the police. I wasn't made at the police but I was in high, high anger, survival mode.

I do think that is what Ron was going through. I think he knew that people came and went from the home while he was at work (to buy drugs), and that Misty was passed out and that's way he said that she "let someone" take her.

I may be proven wrong about Ron, butThank God for the adrenaline that saved me even if the police did have to calm me down eventually. By the way, the guy had been recently out of jail for the child molestation and he was put back in.

Annika, I'm glad you got away. But as you demonstrated in your retelling, your first words weren't an alibi. You didn't start your 911 call explaining what you were doing. You explained the problem. You didn't bother to tell them you were walking down the street wearing a hat that made you look young for your age, etc etc.

I wonder if this call to Ron's "girlfriend" was made to try and convince the public that there was a GF, and that it isn't Misty ? Maybe something TN suggested ? They seem to be so concerned about denying the relationship between Ron and Misty. I don't, for a second, buy that this girl is anyone other than someone Ron was just communicating with.

To add, the so called GF had been communicating with TN, sending her letters to Ron through TN ?

I have to pipe up here. I was the victim of an attempted abduction by a child molester when I was in my young 20's (I was in a winter hat and looked young for my age). Anyhow, I ran away and got to my sister's house to dial 911 I was so full of adrenaline that I was swearing on the phone to police, saying "some *advertiser censored**ing *advertiser censored**hole just tried to abduct me". The same adrenaline that saved me and allowed me to run away from the bad guy (as he tried drive me over), was still pumping when I called the police. I wasn't mad at the police but I was in high, high anger, survival mode.

I may be proven wrong about Ron, but Thank God for the adrenaline that saved me even if the police did have to calm me down eventually. By the way, the guy had been recently out of jail for the child molestation and he was put back in.

Oh my gosh Annika1!! I am so glad you were able to save yourself!

And thank you for sharing your horrifying ordeal with us. I can't even imagine!!!

LogDetective-160x160.gif

I wonder if this call to Ron's "girlfriend" was made to try and convince the public that there was a GF, and that it isn't Misty ? Maybe something TN suggested ? They seem to be so concerned about denying the relationship between Ron and Misty. I don't, for a second, buy that this girl is anyone other than someone Ron was just communicating with.

To add, the so called GF had been communicating with TN, sending her letters to Ron through TN ?

I got the feeling she sent him letters before he was arrested. I can't remember exactly how it went, but it seemed like she sent regular letters and then found out he was arrested so TN was going to black out some of them so they'd be safe to forward to him in jail.

BBM
Of course TN is behind this. You didn't know? No but really this is all part of plan B (or C, D, E). They never expected Ron and Misty to get locked up on drug charges. They needed a plan B and the fake GF was to play a role for them just like Misty did the night Haleigh went missing. See how the Cummings operate.

Lock'em all up! Visitors and all!

jmo

Respectfully snipped,

I have felt the 911 tape was fake from the beginning. (Maybe it is because I grew up in an area around tons of people like Ron.) I just knew he was making it up as he went and adding the "redneck" bravado of "I will kill him." All fake to cover his mess.

But as you demonstrated in your retelling, your first words weren't an alibi. You didn't start your 911 call explaining what you were doing. You explained the problem. You didn't bother to tell them you were walking down the street wearing a hat that made you look young for your age, etc etc.

ITA deb. Wonder if adrenaline is what made RC skip the part where you at least go outside and call for your child and/or bang on some neighbors' doors--either during, or after, he hung up on 911. :confused:

Or foretell he 'would give his own life to have his child's life back' in the days following. :waitasec:

Or cut off interviews w LE... :shakehead:

Not sure what the half life is of an adrenaline rush but it sure must make folks say and do some strange things :crazy:

J/k. I can only accept so many excuses, when I look at his behavior beyond the initial moments and thruout the past year tho, and it exceeds and outlasts the effects of a temporary adrenaline rush.

Actually in a crisis when it becomes critical--possibly lifesaving--to convey some essential identifying info to enlist the aid of first responders most people in an emergency are clinging to that phone as if it were a lifeline--as well they should.

JMO

:parrot:

Levi gave out some interesting information about RC's new girlfriend last night. He called her a " hugger" and more. She sounds like nothing more than someone who likes "bad boys." RC's rival for her affections seems to be JohanVS of Aruba fame. This is making me very sick.

Respectfully snipped,

I have felt the 911 tape was fake from the beginning. (Maybe it is because I grew up in an area around tons of people like Ron.) I just knew he was making it up as he went and adding the "redneck" bravado of "I will kill him." All fake to cover his mess.

That's what makes this site so valuable 21mercy. Everyone brings their past experience into the mix. Your background let you hear something in the 911 call that made it sound phony. thanks.

That's what makes this site so valuable 21mercy. Everyone brings their past experience into the mix. Your background let you hear something in the 911 call that made it sound phony. thanks.
speaking of this...I've always wondered what neighbors, co workers, etc...thought about all of this. Were they shocked & saddened, or did they see this family as a tragedy, waiting to happen? in other words...the exact people they expected something like this from?

Respectfully snipped,

I have felt the 911 tape was fake from the beginning. (Maybe it is because I grew up in an area around tons of people like Ron.) I just knew he was making it up as he went and adding the "redneck" bravado of "I will kill him." All fake to cover his mess.[/QUOTE]

21merc7, While I'm still not convinced Ronald had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, I agree with you about the 911 call. I thought it was fake too but for a different reason. I'm not a violent, redneck, badass wannabe but if I came home and my baby girl had disappeared with no logical explanation from the sitter, she would have been calling 911 to get my hands off her neck. Now if a normal, average tempered person would react that way, don't you think Ronald - with all his violent tendencies we've heard about - would have been beating the crap out of Misty? And why did he tell her he didn't have time to talk to the 911 operator? He said they needed to get somebody out there and get off the phone. I'm sure with his experience with LE he knows that the person on the phone is not the one coming to your house and even if his experience didnt' tell him that, common sense from somebody as highly intelligent as TN claims him to be would have known. I never understood why he didn't want to talk the operator. I have no idea if they called from a landline or not, but my instinct would have been to call from a cell phone so I could walk around and look for my daughter - after I finished choking Misty - while I had LE on the phone in case I saw or heard anything of importance. Valuable time wasted in my opinion.

It makes me so mad that none of the news outlets are playing Ron's call to GF or reporting on what he said in that phone call ! I am beyond expecting NG to report on it, but someone else could, right ?

They could, but.... Why would they?

I mean, how many SPeterson-AFrye phone calls did we hear? OK, several, but those calls implicated him in his wife's murder.

I don't recall Ron saying anything on those phone calls to the phone-friend that might implicate Ron or anyone else in the disappearance of Haleigh. [If I did miss something, please tell me because it completely flew right past me.]

LFlorida, it's my opinion that the reason they're playing those calls is to make sure Misty knows Ron is talking to another female or actually has a g/f. Maybe she'll get mad enough to talk. But then again, she probably already knows who this person is and why she's calling. I'm sure RC has given her a good excuse by now.

Maybe the GF is undercover, trying to get information out of Ron. That would also explain the Van der Sloot connection.

Kinda off-topic, please forgive.

The BalledGuy has new videos up of Misty's phone calls.

hee-hee, calls Cobra the SnakeGuy. [Or her atty does, haven't listened yet.]

I wonder what makes Ron think that Putnam will not release his jail conversations? He also tells his gal pal that he is not worried about what he says because he doesn't say what he is not suppose to.
He also talks about how he would slam one of the guards and how he didn't care if they put him in the isolation box "Again". Dose this mean he was in the isolation box already? If so, I wonder for what.

"snip" http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/13/ronald-cummings-more-fun-than-solitary/#more-3929
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCc2bnHFaNA

They could, but.... Why would they?

I mean, how many SPeterson-AFrye phone calls did we hear? OK, several, but those calls implicated him in his wife's murder.

I don't recall Ron saying anything on those phone calls to the phone-friend that might implicate Ron or anyone else in the disappearance of Haleigh. [If I did miss something, please tell me because it completely flew right past me.]
Oh, I was referring to the racial comments Ron made, when talking to his GF. My thoughts on this are, that had it been anyone else, in the public spotlight, those words would have been played over and over again. I know Nancy has a soft spot for Ron, but had it been Misty...it would have been played and replayed (with possibly the worst word bleeped out).

No, the racial comments had nothing to do with Haleigh, but do speak to his character (or lack of).

Oh good. A fresh new thread and I get to put my prints on here first.
Hearing Ron speaking on tape from his jail cell to the "girlfriend" and the other tapes of him with a reporter, his mom and grandmother has given me a new take on the 911 call the night Haleigh went missing.
I'm hearing so many different Ron Cummings on these jail house tapes. I now suspect Ron is quite an actor. And his entire reaction and the behavior he displayed on the 911 tapes is all fake.
Many have brought up Ron's reaction in the background of him on the 911 call saying to Misty "You let my daughter get stole b---h." It's been questioned if he really was that angry with her, why would he marry her? That question has always puzzled me.
Well let's consider that statement a perfect ploy to take LE far away from the truth of what really happened. He had to appear furious.
His outrage with the 911 operator's questions - Fake. Done to make it seem he was so angry not only that his daughter was missing but that nothing was being done to find her.
Tell me what parent would not want to get ever ounce of information out there if their child was really missing? Ron was way too premature on his rants on that 911 call.
The threats of killing whoever has his daughter - Fake. Once again leading LE away from the real truth. Ron plants the idea his daughter was taken by faking anger. More acting to confuse the situation.
Hanging up on 911? Fake. He knew he didn't really need to call 911. He knew where his daughter was and how she got there. Hanging up was needed for extra drama.
When I first heard the 911 call, I was very sure Misty was lying. But, my doubts about Ron were not that strong.
However, now after hearing and reading Ron's jail house conversations, I am convinced Ron can fake it like a pro. He can turn it in a second: to cry, to cuss out the other inmates or the guards, to flirt with a female caller, to chit chat about everyday subjects and play along with him mother to gather sympathy from the viewers and readers who are going to hear the tapes.
The tapes I'm really anxious to see and hear are the ones recorded while he was conducting his drug sales. Perhaps, then we will see and hear the Real Ronald.
all JMO.

I agree 100% with everything you have just stated. Isn't it funny he hangs up when reporting his missing daughter, but makes threats to call when Geraldo asks him a tough question?

Maybe the GF is undercover, trying to get information out of Ron. That would also explain the Van der Sloot connection.

No offense, but I think people need to stop looking for undercover people in this case. I think police learned not to use undercover non LE people in this case after the Donna Brock incident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back