Ronald in Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People #2

They could, but.... Why would they?

I mean, how many SPeterson-AFrye phone calls did we hear? OK, several, but those calls implicated him in his wife's murder.

I don't recall Ron saying anything on those phone calls to the phone-friend that might implicate Ron or anyone else in the disappearance of Haleigh. [If I did miss something, please tell me because it completely flew right past me.]

Scott Peterson talking to another woman while his wife was missing, Ronald Cummings talking to another woman while his daughter was missing.

It proves that their missing loved ones is not the priority.

I agree 100% with everything you have just stated. Isn't it funny he hangs up when reporting his missing daughter, but makes threats to call when Geraldo asks him a tough question?

The only thing I really remember was the very last thing he said into the camera "If they ever find my daughter."

I wonder if this call to Ron's "girlfriend" was made to try and convince the public that there was a GF, and that it isn't Misty ? Maybe something TN suggested ? They seem to be so concerned about denying the relationship between Ron and Misty. I don't, for a second, buy that this girl is anyone other than someone Ron was just communicating with.

To add, the so called GF had been communicating with TN, sending her letters to Ron through TN ?

Good because that's exactly what she is. I know her from another board.

No offense, but I think people need to stop looking for undercover people in this case. I think police learned not to use undercover non LE people in this case after the Donna Brock incident.

Specially ones who admit to serious mental illness. :angel:

No offense, but I think people need to stop looking for undercover people in this case. I think police learned not to use undercover non LE people in this case after the Donna Brock incident.

Exactly!!

ITA deb. Wonder if adrenaline is what made RC skip the part where you at least go outside and call for your child and/or bang on some neighbors' doors--either during, or after, he hung up on 911. :confused:

Or foretell he 'would give his own life to have his child's life back' in the days following. :waitasec:

Or cut off interviews w LE... :shakehead:

Not sure what the half life is of an adrenaline rush but it sure must make folks say and do some strange things :crazy:

J/k. I can only accept so many excuses, when I look at his behavior beyond the initial moments and thruout the past year tho, and it exceeds and outlasts the effects of a temporary adrenaline rush.

Actually in a crisis when it becomes critical--possibly lifesaving--to convey some essential identifying info to enlist the aid of first responders most people in an emergency are clinging to that phone as if it were a lifeline--as well they should.

JMO

:parrot:
Adrenaline can certainly cause strange behavior, and also expose one's true intentions.

When my girl was missing, the adrenaline made me illegally enter a neighbor's house.:angel: She was supposed to be there playing, but then no one was home... the door was unlocked so I went in and frantically searched every single room. At that time nothing else mattered but finding her, I was a CRAZY woman!

When a child is missing, the natural parental response is to actually go out looking for him or her!!

A cell or cordless phone makes it possible to stay on the line with 911 as you look for your child. ;)

IMO the 911 call was total BS. Ronald was such a coward he couldn't even make the call himself! It seems if your kid is missing, you'd want to be the one on the phone, to take control of the situation as a way to help your child. Hmm.. perhaps he was guilty of something and feared the questions they might ask?

Why else would he be so anxious to get them off the line, why did he not want their help??

Any adrenaline rush Ronald and Misty experienced that fateful night was most likely caused by fear. Not fear for Haleigh, but for themselves. Adrenaline mixed with lies/guilt resulted in a really unnatural response to the missing child situation. imo

Levi gave out some interesting information about RC's new girlfriend last night. He called her a " hugger" and more. She sounds like nothing more than someone who likes "bad boys." RC's rival for her affections seems to be JohanVS of Aruba fame. This is making me very sick.
Well I totally agree with Levi. That chick is no "girlfriend", just some groupie. Besides, she's way too old for him.

He's just lonesome and needy, and is more than willing to accept free money, exchange letters, and "conversate" with whoever will give him the time of day. As long as they're not fussing at him.

Don't you know who he is?? :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back