Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really pizzes me off about this jailhouse interview. LE may have them all seperated, but giving out interviews is a great way to let the other players know what HIS stance is. It should not be allowed, IMO.

:furious:

It really pizzes me off about this jailhouse interview. LE may have them all seperated, but giving out interviews is a great way to let the other players know what HIS stance is. It should not be allowed, IMO.

:furious:

But it might work against him too.

Frankly, I am surprised the jail lets him telephone. Guess rc thinks he is now a VIP..

He has always thought that, IMO. As in the restaurant, "Don't you know who I am?"

I am surprised, disappointed, and furious that Ronald is allowed to talk to the media from his jail cell.

JMO

Where did rc get the information that was being discussed on the net? I'm guessing TN is surfing again...
So his press release was to explain the tat and give his alibi and say he has a setback....okiedokiethen.

BBM...I highly suspect you are correct...JMO

I have had high profile prisoners and have never seen that. Passing a telephone in a cell. I heard they did that with OJ back then and I was surprised at that too. If granted an interview, they were always taken to a private area and interviewed there by video.

He should have been taped while doing this. I don't know what the heck is going on in County Jails and Prisons nowadays.

I wonder if Misty will now want an interview...

Wow, Ron. I bet it's difficult going to prison just for getting into a car. Man, that's tough.

Hee, hee, can't wait to read the charging affidavits and incident reports!

Ron said Misty and him are ex/friends-ya, friends with benefits!

I wonder if she is regretting the tattoo yet, serves her right, now that she is in jail she won't be able to get it "altered" and his name will remain there for a long time!

If Misty gets wind of his interview-- or Tommy, or Donna, or Hope (and I think they will)-- they may just be mad enough about his preferential treatment to lash out, kwim?

It's play the playa time, imo.

Not that anything about this case has made sense, but this makes even less sense than the rest. I mean, he's just accepting the prison thing? The drug charges aren't all that huge, imo.

Why do I suspect he's getting no support from his #1 & #2 fans?

I have had famous prisoners and have never seen that. Of course, this was after conviction. If granted an interview, they were taken to a private area and interviewed there by video.

He should have been taped while doing this. I don't know what the heck is going on in County Jails and Prisons nowadays.

I agree with you, Whisperer.

Even in the much smaller jail/detention center where I worked, an arrestee/inmate would have been told an absolute NO where a media interview was concerned.

I would like to know how it came about. RC is apparently in Administrative Lockdown alone and how would he know the interviewer wanted to speak with him? I know of no jails that take the calls for an inmate and brings the phone to them, LOL. He must have been allowed to call his mother and maybe she let him know the interviewer wanted to speak with him, or either it the interviewer was at Teresa's. If it was a 3-way call, that is a big infraction against the rules.

I just don't get how it came about. And all inmate calls are recorded whether they like it or not.

MOO's

Yep, and Donna Brock will want one also!

Right, I hope reporter Dana Treen, is conscientious about anything he puts out in the media, from Donna/Misty. Although, I'm guessing Paulding County Jail will more watchful of the calls.

Fessel - wasn't DP allowed to give an interview from jail?

I can't even comment right now with out getting in trouble ....

Me neither Mysticrose and Hi to you, I will obey TOS LOL, Yea Baby, but it is beyond my imagination how this guy, who had the national spotlight at his fingertips, offed it all and did not make a choice in his life for the better good of his family and future.

It is a good lesson in the 5 little letters that spell a word that begins with a 'D'.

May God Bless Haleigh wherever she is tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther