Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet she does. She will have to shout back at him she is not talking too.

True but, how paranoid are they? How much does Misty trust Ron and vice-versa given these stakes? :waitasec:

On the basis that the first one to inform with verifiable info will get the best deal then .... are they going to trust each other and .... is LE going to mix it up and use snippets to make them doubt the other? Let the games begin..... :snooty: :waitasec: :angel: :waitasec: :loser:

Sitting in jail facing a looooooong prison sentence has to make you paranoid and fearful ---- there is a LOT of quality time to think, over-think and, re-think while detoxing at the same time. :crazy: :sick: :crazy: :sick: :crazy:

Fessel - wasn't DP allowed to give an interview from jail?

I think he did several, even promoted his lawyers chicken wing restaurant.

A judge had to step in and put a halt to it.

Here's Ron facing up to 43 years in prison. He'll be close to 70 if he serves the full sentence, his son will be nearly 50 when he's released and his mom and grandmother will probably be dead by then and he's making it clear to a journalist that HE did not pay for his former wife's tatoo.
:waitasec:

Sad hu? Didn't mention his son or his missing little girl either. :banghead:

True but, how paranoid are they? How much does Misty trust Ron and vice-versa given these stakes? :waitasec:

On the basis that the first one to inform with verifiable info will get the best deal then .... are they going to trust each other and .... is LE going to mix it up and use snippets to make them doubt the other? Let the games begin..... :snooty: :waitasec: :angel: :waitasec: :loser:

Sitting in jail facing a looooooong prison sentence has to make you paranoid and fearful ---- there is a LOT of quality time to think, over-think and, re-think while detoxing at the same time. :crazy: :sick: :crazy: :sick: :crazy:

Since he did the first shout-out I would guess he would have the most to lose if any of them talk about Haleigh.

Do Tommy, Misty & Donna have private cells at St. John's jail? I can see a little prisoner envy, if they don't, RC getting the better living quarters and all.

Ron: I am going to prison.

Means: I am not talking about what happened to Haleigh. I am not making any deal. Hear that Misty, Tommy?

Do you think Misty's attorney will tell her that Ron gave an interview?

Well, all any of the Fab 5 have now is lots and lots of time to reflect, IMO. They are accustomed to being out and about, coming and going freely, and having their cigarettes and drugs. Now they are locked up and most likely going crazy, IMO.

With RC being in a cell alone, he will do plenty of thinking. I hope he cannot shake the thought of little Haleigh and I hope he sees her little face every time he closes his eyes.

MOO

yup! It's in the best interest of his client to tell her. If she can do something to save herself/shorten her sentence, now's the time to do it before Donna or Tommy start talking.

If Misty is in a dorm with a bunch of other inmates, she can see any tv coverage and even read newspapers. Even if the only tv is in a dayroom, she can keep up with all the media coverage.

IMO, maybe her attorney will advise her to talk and get the first deal. I really think Tommy or Donna will be the first to talk, tho.

All of the players will be fully aware of anything in the media.

It really pizzes me off about this jailhouse interview. LE may have them all seperated, but giving out interviews is a great way to let the other players know what HIS stance is. It should not be allowed, IMO.

:doh:

Means: I am not talking about what happened to Haleigh. I am not making any deal. Hear that Misty, Tommy
?

:banghead:

:parrot:

Means: I am not talking about what happened to Haleigh. I am not making any deal. Hear that Misty, Tommy?

Exactly!! But it comes down to a cost/benefit analysis.

They are not all equally guilty of whatever happened to HaLeigh so those only involved in a cover-up can squeal and get lighter sentences because the Perp(s) are not going to be going anywhere anytime soon.

Someone could be going to prison for LIFE.

Thanks LFlorida. LOL....I have a female friend with the same name, thus the assumption on my part.

Most Danas I know are female, too. Dana has covered Putnam County for the Fla Times-Union for 20+ yrs - that's the only reason knew. He also wrote a food column, I think, and it had his photo on it. [Wait, I'm thinking of Dan MacDonald, though. lol, now I have me confused.]

But Dana is a he.

They are ALL stuck between a rock and a hard place. All bets are off.

Time to jump the sinking ship and save your own butt.

I think it's time to discuss the accessory and obstruction penalties. They didn't get away with this for 11 months without help, imo.

Exactly!! But it comes down to a cost/benefit analysis.

They are not all equally guilty of whatever happened to HaLeigh so those only involved in a cover-up can squeal and get lighter sentences because the Perp(s) are not going to be going anywhere anytime soon.

Someone could be going to prison for LIFE.

Right. I don't think Tommy will be the one to talk. He's been in with a high bail before, his mandatory minimum is only 3 years for this offense, and we know his wife has already talked to a bondsman who's willing to come up with half of the bail. $5,000 for LC to come up with is believable.

Gee, I'm recalling the 911 call on the evening that Haleigh disappeared. We had a 17 y/o, Misty call 911, while I guess RC was searching the small trailer home. Then we had RC cussing MC that she let someone take his daughter. Then again RC tell's the 911 operator that he would kill the man/men who took his daughter.

Boy, now this interview from jail. No threat's to anyone, No anger, No mention of his daughter, Haleigh missing for almost a year now.

It certainly isn't a surprise that these folks are in jail. I think they are all scared and should be. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox