Rosie and her dressed up daughter's pic....

.....I'm glad to see she isn't feminizing her boys and allowing them to be kids......

What the heck does that mean? How do you feminize a little boy - I'd really like to know.....:waitasec: my two sons play with plenty of toys that would be considered boyish and plenty of toys that would be considered girlish. I'm just glad they are playing.

I love watching them play pirates and fight with their swords and I love watching them play house and take care of dolls and stuffed animals.

And I love the fact that my almost 7-year-old wanted hot pink swim shoes and tells anyone at camp who gives him grief to "leave him along because he likes the color."

ETA: I think Rosie's daughter is way cute - have no idea about the pictures orgins or of she is trying to make a political statement.

I just don't get her ... always drama and attention,settle down for a few seconds Rosie and take a calm breath. Geez.

I still don't get what the big deal is. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I don't think those bullets are real. Is a little girl not allowed to play something considered boyish? An innocent game of "war", that MOST kids play, she's now imitating terrorists or the Taliban?

The only thing I think she's being hypocritical about is that her kids obviously have fake (benefit of the doubt) bullets. She's so anti-gun that I'd think she'd not allow anything of the kind. Of course, that's not to stop the kids from having their own minds and using a stick or anything else their imagination comes up with as a gun. That's just normal kid stuff.

I'm not being argumentative, I just don't understand this outrage. And not just here either, Ann Coulter said that Rosie had set gay adoption back 20 years.

I'm not going to give her the benefit of the doubt because of the long list of nutty things she's done and said. But that just me. I can't stand the woman and I feel sad for her children to have to live with a whacko mom like that.

I still don't get what the big deal is. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I don't think those bullets are real. Is a little girl not allowed to play something considered boyish? An innocent game of "war", that MOST kids play, she's now imitating terrorists or the Taliban?

The only thing I think she's being hypocritical about is that her kids obviously have fake (benefit of the doubt) bullets. She's so anti-gun that I'd think she'd not allow anything of the kind. Of course, that's not to stop the kids from having their own minds and using a stick or anything else their imagination comes up with as a gun. That's just normal kid stuff.

I'm not being argumentative, I just don't understand this outrage. And not just here either, Ann Coulter said that Rosie had set gay adoption back 20 years.

I am with you shopper. I also find it amusing how much time and energy people who dislike Rosie waste to disparage her. I don't think people get that when they call her nasty, loudmouthed and bitter, they don't sound much different themselves when slamming her.

The only thing I think she's being hypocritical about is that her kids obviously have fake (benefit of the doubt) bullets. She's so anti-gun that I'd think she'd not allow anything of the kind.

This is one of the main reasons I dont like her at all was her stance on weapons and how she ambushed tom selleck. It screams out controversy to me, she will do *anything* for attention.

This is one of the main reasons I dont like her at all was her stance on weapons and how she ambushed tom selleck. It screams out controversy to me, she will do *anything* for attention.

You're right...she will do anything for attention.

I don't care either way about what she dressed her in, but that is one cute kid!

I agree. Absolutely adorable!

She's is isn't she, and the spitting image of Kelli. Beautiful child.

All of Rosie's kids are adorable and from what little I can gather, happy and well-adjusted. I think they are her life-lines.

The image was part of a video she had of Vivi. The song playing was Girls just wanna have fun, and it featured pictures of Vivi in many princess outfits and girly clothes, at the end she's dressed in the war clothes.

The image was part of a video she had of Vivi. The song playing was Girls just wanna have fun, and it featured pictures of Vivi in many princess outfits and girly clothes, at the end she's dressed in the war clothes.

That's why I think this is being blown out of proportion. This was a series of outfits in a video, its not like she dressed her up in the gear just for a photo shoot.

Rosies can be anti-gun but still let her children play with toy guns. Kinda like vegetarians letting their kids eat meat.

As I said to my daughter yesterday, Rosie is N.U.T.S!

Using your kids in any ploy, art, political or for attention is a serious disorder. She needs help.

Rosie is just a whacko. And I feel for those kids. But I am glad she's off The View...and I read where the ratings were up, since her departure.

Rosies can be anti-gun but still let her children play with toy guns. Kinda like vegetarians letting their kids eat meat.

I am a vegan my daughter and husband are not although they are slowly converting. If I was the type of vegan which shouted how horrible the slaughter of animals are yes I can see your point of view, but I dont I only do it for health reasons.

Instead of just feeling guns are wrong for her family she *screams* it to the world that no one should own one and attacks others who use them for hunting so yes this is being very hypocritical.

Didn't she used to be the "Queen of Nice?" What happened to that??

I believe she's made a huge difference in the lives of many through charity and then some. Large amounts of her own money. I'd say thats still being pretty nice. Many of you may think she is a lot of things, but one thing she isn't is uncaring, especially about our country's children. I think she's very misunderstood and often the things she says are taken out of context.

I personally don't condone "war toys" but do believe that just like in the Paris Hilton case...the press has made much to do about nothing.... slow news days must be abundant because this is all we see lately....how about something worth debating or conversing about? Something concrete, deep thinking, soul searching and perhaps life changing? Now THAT would be refreshing! Sigh! :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back