Routier business

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
I can't believe you folks,

Have some idea of What Mama Darlie is going thru, She BELIEVES in her heart her daughter is innocent. She can be tough and even mean to people who don't believe her daughter is innocent but she is a crime victim too. We all are. The entire world suffers a loss when children die so tragically so uselessly. Don't let your emotions get in the way here. Life is too short for all this hate. Pray for Mama Darlie to find the truth, If that means accepting the verdict or uncovering another killer. She only wants to know. If it were you( likelyhood slim I know) on deathrow and you didn't do it wouldn't you want someone like Mama Darlie fighting for you on the outside?I know I would. I can't pass judgement so easily on the anti or pro Darlies cause the memory of the boys gets forgotten and the reason we all are here on this forum gets muddied. We all care about the boys. I know you all have a big hearts so don't let any hate into it, it'll stop you from bringing out all the good that's in there too. I love you and God loves you! I don't care what position you take here. From me you will get RESPECT even if we don't agree.

The Truth is all ANY of us want. The Truth is something we should all expect. The Truth is sometimes hard to believe for either side. As an old friend of Mama Darlie's let me say I'm sorry she pissed you off .I know how much anger, hurt, loss, frustration, stress, etc she is under. Not one of us here could walk in her shoes so we don't really have the right to judge her. I'm just an old friend and it so hard to discuss this case. My chest knots up , I cry about the boys still, its just plain hard to deal with.
Once again let me apolgize for Mama Darlie her HEART is in the right place even if you think her head isn't.

Well, if she'd stop lying maybe she'd get my sympathy. It's my belief that she knows Darlie is guilty.

StareGirl said:
They sure have a lot of openings

http://theclawsonhouse.com/index.shtml

Just click "Availability"
I don't think it would hurt if you were interested in a wedding package in Lubbock, Texas to investigate the matter further. The wedding expos are a good source to find photographers and I do hear that Sarilda does deliver excellent service to her guests. The place is very nice indeed on the inside.

I looked at the site again and noticed how much the decor looks like Darlie's house. Many of the same colors. I got a really creepy feeling looking at one of the bedrooms. I'd still stay there though. I could eavesdrop and report back to WS!

beesy said:
I looked at the site again and noticed how much the decor looks like Darlie's house. Many of the same colors. I got a really creepy feeling looking at one of the bedrooms. I'd still stay there though. I could eavesdrop and report back to WS!
I'm guessing your into B&B ... and well, the case of course. I sure wouldn't pay $95 - $250 to stay ANYWHERE in Lubbock, Texas.

StareGirl said:
They sure have a lot of openings

http://theclawsonhouse.com/index.shtml

Just click "Availability"
I did a little checking since it said it was a ranch at one time; but it's down the street from Texas Tech University so it's in town. There three more B&B and they all look like they are close to the university. I bet they rent when there's a function going on like football or graduation. Otherwise probably mostly wedding stuff.

Somebody booked for this weekend, was it one of our websleuthers?

justice2 said:
I'm guessing your into B&B ... and well, the case of course. I sure wouldn't pay $95 - $250 to stay ANYWHERE in Lubbock, Texas.
Well, I love old houses and history, but I'm not going to Texas anytime soon, maybe never. I've never stayed at a B&B. The Days Inn is fine with me

This is my first post, but I have been following the Darlie Routier threads here for over two years. I noticed that someone said that the Bed and Breakfast was decorated a lot like Darlie’s home. If you go to justicefordarlie.net and the go to the photo gallery, gallery 14, there is a picture called “getting ready for dinner party.” Isn’t that dining room shown on the Bed and Breakfast website?

Great group by the way. I have learned TONS!

MissyMar said:
This is my first post, but I have been following the Darlie Routier threads here for over two years. I noticed that someone said that the Bed and Breakfast was decorated a lot like Darlie’s home. If you go to justicefordarlie.net and the go to the photo gallery, gallery 14, there is a picture called “getting ready for dinner party.” Isn’t that dining room shown on the Bed and Breakfast website?

Great group by the way. I have learned TONS!

Welcome to the forum darlin (or should I say its about time you posted)! LOL I hope to hear more from you!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back