Roy "Clint" House - Sidebar Chat

Yes it was discussed in the "sidebar" thread. Only 3 pictures will be shown of her partying ways for 31 days and JB did say that he did not want his client looked at as possible a lesbian given the way she is dancing with another woman. Judge Perry asked JB - Have you been in a club recently??? Again JB grasping, grasping, grasping.

I love Judge Perry!

If this has been reported then I accept it as my personal duty to introduce her to:

Anthony Wiener.

I have photos that may cheer her up :)

From Katy Perry ( 'I kissed a girl') to Judge Perry: The ICA Story.

BTW: knowing SOME of ICA's sexual exploits in her short years, did anyone really (!) question her 'partner of preference'???

I believe JBs point was moot. Hillarious, actually.

BTW: knowing SOME of ICA's sexual exploits in her short years, did anyone really (!) question her 'partner of preference'???

I believe JBs point was moot. Hillarious, actually.

I mean REALLY???? The way she was juggling men!

Phone booths? When was the last time you saw a phone booth? Now and then there are phone stations few and far between, which are open and have a little shelf, but a phone booth? Good Lawd!

KC will play the role that gets her what she wants.

You watch, if she gets LWOP, she will do whatever she needs to do to get attention. And she won't necessarily need a man. She WILL fit in. And she will attempt to control everyone around her.

The problem with this scenario is that KC will be surrounded with women just like her...wanting to be in control. And these women, they will be bigger and stronger than her. She's seeing the inside of an infirmary now, you wait til she gets to the big house, she's going to need more than HIPPA protection then...

I feel better now!

Seriously,
BeagleMom

On Dr. Drew, he just said that JB said that the jury shouldn't see the hot body contest photos because his client is a lesbian and jurors over 50 might be offended by the photos of KC with another woman.

I tell you, I can't make this up! I just heard Dr. Drew himself say it!

Does anyone know if JB did actually say this?????

jcamille, can you please change the title of this thread? It is misleading.

This was discussed yesterday on one of the threads. Can"t remember which one. I believe it was said JB did not want the party pics with her girlfriends shown because he did not want the jury to Think she was a lesbian. i do not believe JB said she was one.

It is discussed on this thread here at WS :

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139484"]Roy "Clint" House - Sidebar Chat - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

On Dr. Drew, he just said that JB said that the jury shouldn't see the hot body contest photos because his client is a lesbian and jurors over 50 might be offended by the photos of KC with another woman.

I tell you, I can't make this up! I just heard Dr. Drew himself say it!

Does anyone know if JB did actually say this?????

This "news" came out yesterday, probably after Dr. Drew taped his show.

See thread here at WS :

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139484"]Roy "Clint" House - Sidebar Chat - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yes it was discussed in the "sidebar" thread. Only 3 pictures will be shown of her partying ways for 31 days and JB did say that he did not want his client looked at as possible a lesbian given the way she is dancing with another woman. Judge Perry asked JB - Have you been in a club recently??? Again JB grasping, grasping, grasping.
Actually, IMO this is one of the few moments of JB showing some good lawyering sense.

Florida is a state that discriminates against lesbians. For example, lesbians are not allowed enter into same-sex marriages or civil unions, and Florida banned adoption by lesbians until that law was ruled unconstitutional last October. These laws reflect a possible widespread invidious bias against lesbians in the Florida electorate from which the jury venire was drawn. Since whether or not Casey is a lesbian has nothing to do with whether or not Casey murdered Caylee (at least, I am not aware of any evidence that lesbians as a group are more murderous than any other group), any dance club photos which might be interpreted as portraying Casey as a possible lesbian are indeed unduly prejudicial especially when there are other photos showing Casey at the same club (i.e. NOT searching for Caylee) which do not portray Casey as a lesbian.

Note: I am NOT expressing any opinion whether Casey is a lesbian, or whether being a lesbian is morally/ethically/religiously good or bad, or whether discrimination against lesbians is right or wrong. I am merely stating objective facts concerning Florida law and reasonable inferences to be drawn therefrom.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

Actually, IMO this is one of the few moments of JB showing some good lawyering sense.

Florida is a state that discriminates against lesbians. For example, lesbians are not allowed enter into same-sex marriages or civil unions, and Florida banned adoption by lesbians until that law was ruled unconstitutional last October. These laws reflect a possible widespread invidious bias against lesbians in the Florida electorate from which the jury venire was drawn. Since whether or not Casey is a lesbian has nothing to do with whether or not Casey murdered Caylee (at least, I am not aware of any evidence that lesbians as a group are more murderous than any other group), any dance club photos which might be interpreted as portraying Casey as a possible lesbian are indeed unduly prejudicial especially when there are other photos showing Casey at the same club (i.e. NOT searching for Caylee) which do not portray Casey as a lesbian.

Note: I am NOT expressing any opinion whether Casey is a lesbian, or whether being a lesbian is morally/ethically/religiously good or bad, or whether discrimination against lesbians is right or wrong. I am merely stating objective facts concerning Florida law and reasonable inferences to be drawn therefrom.

Katprint

Ok, do you think that two women dancing in a nightclub together automatically means they are lesbians? I know it doesn't to me.Maybe it does to others?

Katprint

How can it be good lawyering to try to claim prejudice about being a lesbian towards your client when:

1. She has a fatherless child.
2. Any reference to her several sex acts with boyfriends have been deemed as too prejudicial for the jury to hear.
3. TL has testified to their 18 hour sexathon after Caylee "went missing."
4. The one boyfriend was let go from LE because he wasn't truthful about his trysts with Casey.
5. Her alleged miscarriage.
6. And I'm sure there's more I can't think of now.

Granted, she may be bisexual. Who knows? It may be that Jose just used the wrong word. But to me, it doesn't matter. I don't know if she is just a hyper sexual person or if she chose to use sex to get to her goal. But what stands out to me is that her sex life was quite active and that's what Jose is trying to block from getting into evidence. That is wrong, imo, because it is part and parcel of who Casey is and may be a contributing factor in her motive for wanting to get rid of Caylee.

It may be good lawyering if you want to throw up any defense, with small regard to logic or truth, but not if you want to be moral or have the jury believe what you're saying.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boxtobox
Back