Sandusky (and Dorothy) Future

Ugh, why???? She left all those boys to be raped!!!!

It sounds terrible, but the purpose of bail wasn't to punish Dottie (although many of us think she should be), but to ensure that Jerry would return to stand trial. He did, and thus bail cannot be forfeited.

The good news is, her husband will likely never again be a free man, and only her crowd of church friends and sycophants have any respect for her anymore. The rest of the world recognizes her for what she is.

What Jerry Sandusky can expect in Pa. prison

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?rip_id=<DA1OPDTG1@news.ap.org>&ps=1011

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) &#8212; Jerry Sandusky will walk into state prison with little more than a watch and wedding band. He'll be able to work a 30-hour week to make a few dollars. He'll be able to watch Penn State football, but not violent movies.

If the former Penn State defensive coach is sentenced Tuesday to a long state prison term, he will find himself far removed from the comfortable suburban life he once led, placed under the many rules and regulations of the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.

Even Sandusky's own attorney believes that whatever sentence he gets, at age 68 Sandusky will likely live out his days inside a state prison. Prison officials, written policies and former offenders provided a detailed look to The Associated Press about the regimented life behind bars that Sandusky faces.

More at link......

ETA: Jerry Sandusky jurors hope he gets a life sentence

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/10/jerry_sandusky_jurors_hope_he.html#incart_hbx

This person posted it. She is repeating herself.

Bobbie Blackman · Top Commenter
I agree hes a pervert and should be hung, and I also believe the kids shouldn't get one dam dime! They all had a chance to bring this out in the open. Now there all standing there with there hands out. And no I don't want to hear that no one would listen, that's b/s.
Reply · · 18 hours ago

I agree hes a pervert and should be hung, and I also believe the kids shouldn't get one dam dime! They all had a chance to bring this out in the open. Now there all standing there with there hands out. And no I don't want to hear that no one would listen, that's b/s.
Reply · · 18 hours ago

Victim 6 and B. K. did, and it was rejected by the DA and DPW. :(

That is directed at Blackman, not you, Hood.

Victim 6 and B. K. did, and it was rejected by the DA and DPW. :(

That is directed at Blackman, not you, Hood.

Blackman is clearly clueless. They did report it, but no action was ever taken.

Reply · · 18 hours ago

Its BS based on....? Because everybody took McQueary's report so seriously that they went straight to the police? Because Victim 6 and B.K's report was pursued so aggressively? Pfffft, get real. I hope the victims sue and get millions each.

(Again, that's directed at Bobbie Blackman, not HMSHood).

Its BS based on....? Because everybody took McQueary's report so seriously that they went straight to the police? Because Victim 6 and B.K's report was pursued so aggressively? Pfffft, get real. I hope the victims sue and get millions each.

(Again, that's directed at Bobbie Blackman, not HMSHood).

I do not understand that person's mentality. Referring the Blackman.

Didn't Sandusky place his home in Dottie's name? When are the civil suits going to start, and who will be sued?

Didn't Sandusky place his home in Dottie's name? When are the civil suits going to start, and who will be sued?

I would imagine that since civil law standards aren't as stringent that Dottie might be able be named as a co-defendant of some sort. Especially if they can prove she was home during the incidents. I'm sure Matt's testimony could be valuable in that respect. The University, Paterno's estate, Jerry's assets, Curley, Spanier, Schultz...when the lawsuits start it will be open season...

the abuse continues . . .

The only thing that I can think of is: This man is sick.

Now THAT'S an understatement. How dare he?? One can only hope he ends up in gen pop on the receiving end of the shower antics that he used to give out!!!

The only thing that I can think of is: This man is sick.

Jerry Sandusky is evil. Plain and simple. He is in the same league as Casey Anthony, Lori Drew, Eric Harris, Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Osama bin Laden, Pol Pot, and Adolf Hitler. :furious:

Man, I had to simmer down a bit after listening to that exercise in delusion before I was fit to comment.

Still simmering.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back