SC SC - Alexis Ware 29, talked about being followed, car found in McCormick, Anderson, 30 Jan 2022

But before Alexis closed her eyes, her phone rang. It was her mom.

As usual, she was checking in on Alexis to make sure she made it home safe and sound after her 80-mile drive home.
Alberta Gray Simpkins: “When she left, she told me that she was just exhausted and when I felt like she should be home, I called her. So that was around 3:00, and she answered the phone right away. We were on video so I could see that she was in her bed.”
That's Alexis's mother, Alberta.
Alberta Gray Simpkins: “And she said, ‘Mom, I'm just so tired.’ She said ‘I'm laying down -- taking a nap, and I'll call you when I get up.’ That never happened.”

But before Alexis closed her eyes, her phone rang. It was her mom.

As usual, she was checking in on Alexis to make sure she made it home safe and sound after her 80-mile drive home.

That's Alexis's mother, Alberta.

Wow, there is a lot to unpack in this article.

1) After a three-day visit at her mom's ("AS") house Alexis drove the 80 miles home and when her mother video called her, she told AS she was tired and she was going to take a nap. This was about 3 p.m. on Sunday, 1/30/22 and AS saw Alexis in her bed. AS said Alexis was not herself during the visit.

2) AS said Alexis was about to make a big change. “She had just gotten approved to break her lease and move to Atlanta. Her goal was to open up a boutique, because she was into fashion. ... Alexis had a business license. She has a whole bunch of stuff that you would put in a boutique, as far as the clothing racks. And she even had started stacking up on the shoes and the merchandise that she was gonna place in the boutique.

3) Alexis told AS about her dreams and goals and a better life for her kids. Alexis regularly appeared in photos on Facebook and Instagram, but she was bothered by men who were using social media to send her unsolicited messages. She became afraid to do photo shoots.

4) During her visit at AS's home, Alexis was getting phone call after phone call from the same number. AS said, “That particular Saturday, she kept getting a phone call all day. She didn't know who it was and she was like, ‘Look, look: How is this number keep getting through? I have it in block.’ And she would go to her block list and it actually showed me this number being in her block list. When I asked her who it was, she called him the devil.

5) Alexis told AS that someone was following her. AS said, “She had got into the zodiac signs. She read so much about her zodiac sign and she kept saying that she could see different things that was going to happen. She would tell us to pay attention to the roads. She would tell us to pay attention to certain colors. She even said that it was a black truck following her.

6) Alexis told AS that she didn't feel like she would see her 30th birthday. AS urged Alexis to stay but Alexis went home to Greenville.

7) Alexis had an appointment on Monday at the state lottery office in Augusta GA but she never made it. AS said she didn't know if Alexis had any winning tickets but she had several tickets.

8) On Tuesday, the family reported Alexis missing. LE determined through video that at about 7:30 p.m. on 1/30/22, Alexis pulled into the 7-Eleven gas station on Hwy 29 in Anderson, SC, which borders the GA state line and is about 40 minutes from her home.

9) Alexis's ex-boyfriend and the father of her son, TJ Patterson was seen in the video. LE believed they were at the station so Alexis could hand the kids off to him. Sgt Finley said, “Unfortunately, a lot of the video is actually blocked by a tractor trailer that comes into view. But you can see that they're both there -- separate vehicles. And doesn't appear any struggle or anything -- or anything that's going on that's bad.

10) According to Sgt Finley, the ex told investigators that Alexis planned on following him to his mom's house. Sgt Finley said she was low on gas and had texted TJ earlier in the day asking to meet so she could get gas money from him.

11) TJ told LE that the gas station visit ended with him and Alexis heading off in the same direction. Sgt Finley said, "Essentially they both pull out the gas station, they take a left and she speeds away -- away from him.

12) AS finds it strange that Alexis never told her about any plans to meet up with TJ to drop the children off. She says it was TJ who told her about it.

13) TJ told Dateline that Alexis was supposed to follow him to his mom's house and then had plans to return to her mom's house. But he says AS didn't know about that.

14) Then LE discovered that after Alexis left the 7-Eleven and allegedly sped past TJ's car, her car was seen at an apartment complex in Anderson, which is nowhere near her mom's house. Sgt. Finley said, “We do know her vehicle was spotted on that same night a couple of times in that complex, but that's really all I can speak on about it.

15) AS says Alexis had never mentioned this apt complex or anyone she might have known there but her car was seen there about an hour and a half after leaving the gas station.

16) Sgt. Finley said, “On February 2nd, her vehicle was located in McCormick County, which is a good ways away from our -- our location here. There was no signs of foul play at the vehicle.” (This is 50 miles south of Anderson, SC.)

17) A property owner spotted the car on a dirt road, about an hour's drive from the apt complex. Police say it had been there for a couple of days. Because it was logging season in the area, the property owner assumed that it was a logging worker’s vehicle. Sgt. Finley: “It’s a heavily-wooded area with some trails cut by construction equipment, but mostly wooded area.

18) Inside Alexis' car: her cell phone, her purse, a bag of clothes in the trunk, and the lottery tickets she told AS about. The black hair bonnet, also referred to as a bandana, that she was last seen wearing at the 7-Eleven, was lying on the ground just outside her car.

AUG 22, 2022
[...]

Ware’s car was later spotted at an apartment complex in Anderson “a couple times” that same night, but Finley declined to go into further details.

No persons of interest have been named in the case and Anderson said they are “pursuing all possibilities.”

[...]

At the time she disappeared, Ware had been planning to move with her children to Atlanta to open up a boutique and start a better life for her children. She also had an active presence on social media to highlight her passion for modeling and fashion, but Ware had told her mother she had been disturbed about getting unsolicited messages from what she called “creepy men.”

Ware’s red 2019 Honda Accord was found abandoned on Feb. 2 along a dirt road in a heavily wooded area in McCormick County, about an hour’s drive from that Anderson apartment complex. A black hair bonnet that Ware had been wearing that night was found near the vehicle. Her cell phone, purse, and a bag of clothes had also been left inside the vehicle.

[...]

DATELINE PODCAST:

DEC 5, 2022

Alexis Ware

alexis_ware.jpg

29-year-old Alexis Ware was last seen at a 7-Eleven gas station on January 30, 2022, in Anderson, South Carolina. Alexis's mother, Alberta, told Dateline that on Saturday, January 29, Alexis came to her crying and told her that she was being followed. The next day, Alexis disappeared. According to Alberta, Alexis met with the father of one of her children at the 7-Eleven to drop the child off with him. Alberta said he told her that Alexis was supposed to then follow him to his mother's house but instead sped off in a different direction. That was the last time anyone saw Alexis. Her red Honda Accord was later located in McCormick, South Carolina, with her phone, purse and ID left inside the vehicle, a bag of clothes in the trunk, and her hair bonnet on the ground outside the car. Sergeant Jeff Finley with the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office told Dateline that “there was no sign of foul play” in her vehicle. Alexis's family told Dateline it was not like Alexis to simply take off, but did note she was behaving strangely in the days leading up to her disappearance. Alexis’s case was featured in July 2022 in season one of Dateline's new podcast series, “Dateline: Missing in America,” in which Andrea Canning spoke with Alexis’s mother, Alberta-Gray Simpkins, and half-brother Travis Ware. Alexis was last seen wearing a black bonnet, a black jacket with a purple shirt, blue jeans, and black Crocs. She has multiple tattoos. Some of the more recognizable ones include a leaf-like feather on the front side of one hand and a rose on the other hand. Alexis also has dimple piercings. She has long black hair and brown eyes. Alberta said Alexis is about 5’6”, and weighs around 215 lbs. If anyone has information that can help bring Alexis Ware home, please contact the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office at 864-260-4405 and reference Alexis’s case number 2022-01369.

DEC 30, 2022

Alexis Ware
  • Anderson County, South Carolina
  • Went Missing: Jan. 30, 2022
Alexis Ware, 29, would tell her family “she wasn’t going to make it to her 30th birthday.”
Then, Jan. 30, the aspiring social media model known for being “the life of the party” disappeared. Ware met up with T.J. Patterson, the father of her son, the day she went missing. She loaded her 2-year-old and 9-year-old into Patterson’s vehicle, then followed him to a different location in her red Honda when she suddenly sped off. It was the last time Ware was seen. The only real clues to her whereabouts are a cellphone, wallet, keys and a ball of clothes found in her car, which was found in McCormick, South Carolina. Patterson is not considered a suspect by police.

Anyone with information about the disappearance of Alexis Ware can call the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office at 864-260-4405.

JAN 30

On Monday, the Anderson County Sheriff's Office announced that the father of Ware's son is no longer a person of interest in the case. Authorities say he was the last person to see Ware at the 7-Eleven and has been investigated since the case began.

"Several avenues suggest he had no involvement in the mother of two’s disappearance," a news release from the sheriff's office said.

The sheriff's office also released details of their efforts to find Ware.

"To date multiple agencies, including SLED, have combed through miles of terrain by air support, K9 and cadaver units, and search and rescue teams," the release said. "Countless hours of interrogating, interviewing and investigating continue to uncover invaluable information as recently as last week. We unfortunately receive hundreds of false tips that detectives must take time to eliminate. These pranks not only waste resources but give the family a helpless feeling. We appreciate any concrete, factual information from the community and ask for compassion toward Alexis’ family.

There is a $5000 reward through CrimeStoppers leading to Ware being found.

“I remain positive, and it’s my hope and belief that Alexis is alive. It’s important for me to work every day to locate her and bring her safely home to her children,” Lead detective Jason Fowler said.

JAN 30, 2023
Jan. 30 marks one year since the disappearance of an Upstate mother that has grabbed national attention and now her family is pushing for more eyes on the case.

While the FBI has been brought in, Alexis Ware’s family said they are going to the Attorney General’s Office in Columbia to ask for help with the investigation into her disappearance.

[...]

Just recently, Patterson is no longer considered a person of interest by detectives, according to officials. Patterson was suspected and investigated because he was the last to see Ware, however, several avenues suggest he had no involvement in the mother of two’s disappearance.

[...]

To date, the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office said multiple agencies, including SLED, have combed through miles of terrain by air support, K9 and cadaver units, and search and rescue teams. Countless hours of interrogating, interviewing and investigating continue to uncover invaluable information as recently as last week.

“We unfortunately receive hundreds of false tips that detectives must take time to eliminate,” said officials. “These pranks not only waste resources but give the family a helpless feeling. We appreciate any concrete, factual information from the community and ask for compassion toward Alexis’ family.

[...]

I want to know about her appointment with the lottery commission and those tickets found in her car.

Generally if you need to make an appointment to collect your winnings, it's a substantial amount.

Does it have anything to do with the unwanted phone calls? Is it tied into her disappearance or just a coincidence?

FEB 4, 2023
[...]

Ware’s mother, Alberta, has allegedly received multiple communications from someone who claims to know Ware’s location, according to WYFF-TV.

Alberta said her daughter had told her before she vanished that she was scared because someone in a black truck had been following her for weeks.

“A year has passed and nothing has changed from the first day of disappearance,” Alberta Ware told WMBF-TV. “And we’re just hoping for some closure, and we pray for closure. We need answers. Her children need answers. I have to deal with the fact that her daughter lays down and cries for her mom.”

Meanwhile, lead detective Jason Fowler said he believes Ware is alive.

“I remain positive, and it’s my hope and belief that Alexis is alive. It’s important for me to work every day to locate her and bring her safely home to her children,” Fowler told WYFF-TV.

[...]

JUL 25, 2023
The brother of a South Carolina woman last seen over a year ago is sharing his thoughts about the story of 25-year-old Carlee Russell.

[...]

Travis Ware said Russell’s omission is raising concerns about whether the real stories of missing Black women will be taken seriously, like the case of his sister, Alexis Ware.

The Ware family said Russell should serve jail time for wasting resources over a fake missing person’s case and that they wished there were more resources put toward finding Alexis Ware.

Further back in the thread a poster said this case
was confusing. The very long Aug 18, 2022 Dateline
article that imstilla.grandma cited here;
SC - SC - Alexis Ware 29, talked about being followed, car found in McCormick, Anderson, 30 Jan 2022
provides a lot of helpful information and, well, it's
not too hard to come up with theories on how this
may have played out. So, e.g. IMO possibly;
-Alexis probably, inadvisably, boasted about how
she had won the lottery via a lottery ticket. (i.e.
Georgia State Lottery?), to somebody (female client
of her 'makeup artist, hairstylist' livelihood?) that
had criminal associations and who may have passed
on that information to criminal(s).
-The black truck criminal(s) probably planned to
force Alexis off the road with the intention to make
her give over the lottery ticket/money, however,
it seems no easy opportunity to do that occurred,
(from GraceG;
SC - SC - Alexis Ware 29, talked about being followed, car found in McCormick, Anderson, 30 Jan 2022
"She's had a LOT of traffic infractions for speeding
and/or unsafe driving in her court records")
...because, no black truck is going to be able to
easily come up on a 2019 Honda Accord Sport,
without that fast Honda being able to speed away.
-It's possible the black truck criminal(s) therefore
had to come up with a different plan...
-On the night Alexis handed over the kids to her
ex-partner & whilst following him, [coincidentally]
it's possible the black truck criminal(s) had a female
criminal accomplice (voice) call Alexis with an offer
too good to refuse, say, 'I will pay $$$$ to you to
come to X address and do nails,hairstyles,etc.,/
offer to you to rent cheap a business property
in Atlanta/offer to you seed money for your
start-up Atlanta business if I can be partner/etc.',
all with the condition that others are interested
in instead actioning this, so Alexis must make the
time to come over tonight and do/agree to/partner
this thing.
-So possibly this is why Alexis puts the pedal to
the metal and zooms off to the address given,
some apartment complex in Anderson, SC, (note,
given there was sharing of the children's time
with the ex-partner, it's possible there was some
agreement or family court order to that affect,
so Alexis wouldn't necessarily want to have to
inform to the ex-partner that she wasn't at that
time joining him to be with the children because
she went off pursuing a financial opportunity...
such an act could be used to portray her negatively
in any possible future family court process).
-When Alexis arrives at the apartment complex
address, there is possibly a criminal female
accomplice waiting outside it, making some
excuse along the lines of, 'Hey, I was just visiting
my friend at this address here, please come with
me to my apartment', (almost certainly a different,
not to far off, address to that originally said)
-When Alexis is inside whatever residence the
accomplice takes her to, the black truck criminal(s)
possibly grab her and threaten her for the lottery
ticket/money
-Alexis possibly tells them the winning lottery ticket
is or isn't in her car/tells them there are a number
of say, $500 winning lottery tickets in her car/some
variation or combination thereof...
-The criminal(s) or maybe their female accomplice
decide to drive to Augusta, GA, to possibly check,
of the tickets in the car, if any are in fact the big
winning lottery ticket and/or if any are several of
say, $500 payout winning tickets (note; for the
Georgia State lottery, "Prizes under $601 can be
claimed at any Georgia Lottery retail location";
however, now getting into the late dark hours, no
small store is going to make multiple cash payouts,
so possibly a big city in Georgia, like Augusta, is
preferred to find a big 24 hour retail store. Also,
if the criminals are intending to claim several
small cash payouts and/or check if one ticket is a
big winning ticket, better to do that across the
State line, additionally in a city where the
criminal(s) and/or where the possible female
criminal accomplice (who may be trying to
impersonate Alexis) are unlikely to be recognized
in & unlikely to ever be subsequentially present at
to be recognized
-The criminals possibly used Alexis car as they did
not want any (SC?) car of theirs recorded crossing/
being over the State line, in Augusta
-Probably, the tickets Alexis had in her car in fact
actually had NO payout accrueing to them
-Regardless of the outcome of the tickets, the
criminals probably planned to kill Alexis, something
she was probably also aware of.

Will South Carolina police solve this? Well, again
from the link cited above;
..."inside the car, police found those lottery tickets
she told her mom about."
"Sgt. Finley: “Generally, I mean, it suggests she wasn't
robbed -- that there was not a motive of any kind of
robbery going on there. So we can eliminate that."
"Andrea Canning: “Did it suggest possible foul play?"
"Sgt. Finley: “Maybe. It is uncommon that you would
leave something like that behind in the vehicle. You
instantly kind of gravitate towards that maybe some
foul play was involved. But as of yet, nothing has
been found. No theories are off limits."

-------
That response from the SC police does not engender
any confidence that back then the SC police actually
bothered to ascertain if any attempt, by any person,
was made to check
if those (probably non-winning)
tickets had a payout accrueing to them (i.e. if those
tickets were scanned or ticket identifying numbers
were input, at any lottery retailer payout terminal,
to check ticket payout status) about the timeframe
after Alexis went missing.
If that is the case, that means SC police may have
missed the opportunity to request retailer video that
could have contained images of the criminal(s).
(This is a different action to (simply) investigating
of the Georgia State Lottery if those tickets were
'payout' tickets).

Last edited:
Further back in the thread a poster said this case
was confusing. The very long Aug 18, 2022 Dateline
article that imstilla.grandma cited here;
provides a lot of helpful information and, well, it's
not too hard to come up with theories on how this
may have played out. So, e.g. IMO possibly;
-Alexis probably, inadvisably, boasted about how
she had won the lottery via a lottery ticket. (i.e.
Georgia State Lottery?), to somebody (female client
of her 'makeup artist, hairstylist' livelihood?) that
had criminal associations and who may have passed
on that information to criminal(s).
-The black truck criminal(s) probably planned to
force Alexis off the road with the intention to make
her give over the lottery ticket/money, however,
it seems no easy opportunity to do that occurred,
(from GraceG;
"She's had a LOT of traffic infractions for speeding
and/or unsafe driving in her court records")
...because, no black truck is going to be able to
easily come up on a 2019 Honda Accord Sport,
without that fast Honda being able to speed away.
-It's possible the black truck criminal(s) therefore
had to come up with a different plan...
-On the night Alexis handed over the kids to her
ex-partner & whilst following him, [coincidentally]
it's possible the black truck criminal(s) had a female
criminal accomplice (voice) call Alexis with an offer
too good to refuse, say, 'I will pay $$$$ to you to
come to X address and do nails,hairstyles,etc.,/
offer to you to rent cheap a business property
in Atlanta/offer to you seed money for your
start-up Atlanta business if I can be partner/etc.',
all with the condition that others are interested
in instead actioning this, so Alexis must make the
time to come over tonight and do/agree to/partner
this thing.
-So possibly this is why Alexis puts the pedal to
the metal and zooms off to the address given,
some apartment complex in Anderson, SC, (note,
given there was sharing of the children's time
with the ex-partner, it's possible there was some
agreement or family court order to that affect,
so Alexis wouldn't necessarily want to have to
inform to the ex-partner that she wasn't at that
time joining him to be with the children because
she went off pursuing a financial opportunity...
such an act could be used to portray her negatively
in any possible future family court process).
-When Alexis arrives at the apartment complex
address, there is possibly a criminal female
accomplice waiting outside it, making some
excuse along the lines of, 'Hey, I was just visiting
my friend at this address here, please come with
me to my apartment', (almost certainly a different,
not to far off, address to that originally said)
-When Alexis is inside whatever residence the
accomplice takes her to, the black truck criminal(s)
possibly grab her and threaten her for the lottery
ticket/money
-Alexis possibly tells them the winning lottery ticket
is or isn't in her car/tells them there are a number
of say, $500 winning lottery tickets in her car/some
variation or combination thereof...
-The criminal(s) or maybe their female accomplice
decide to drive to Augusta, GA, to possibly check,
of the tickets in the car, if any are in fact the big
winning lottery ticket and/or if any are several of
say, $500 payout winning tickets (note; for the
Georgia State lottery, "Prizes under $601 can be
claimed at any Georgia Lottery retail location";
however, now getting into the late dark hours, no
small store is going to make multiple cash payouts,
so possibly a big city in Georgia, like Augusta, is
preferred to find a big 24 hour retail store. Also,
if the criminals are intending to claim several
small cash payouts and/or check if one ticket is a
big winning ticket, better to do that across the
State line, additionally in a city where the
criminal(s) and/or where the possible female
criminal accomplice (who may be trying to
impersonate Alexis) are unlikely to be recognized
in & unlikely to ever be subsequentially present at
to be recognized
-The criminals possibly used Alexis car as they did
not want any (SC?) car of theirs recorded crossing/
being over the State line, in Augusta
-Probably, the tickets Alexis had in her car in fact
actually had NO payout accrueing to them
-Regardless of the outcome of the tickets, the
criminals probably planned to kill Alexis, something
she was probably also aware of.

Will South Carolina police solve this? Well, again
from the link cited above;
..."inside the car, police found those lottery tickets
she told her mom about."
"Sgt. Finley: “Generally, I mean, it suggests she wasn't
robbed -- that there was not a motive of any kind of
robbery going on there. So we can eliminate that."
"Andrea Canning: “Did it suggest possible foul play?"
"Sgt. Finley: “Maybe. It is uncommon that you would
leave something like that behind in the vehicle. You
instantly kind of gravitate towards that maybe some
foul play was involved. But as of yet, nothing has
been found. No theories are off limits."

-------
That response from the SC police does not engender
any confidence that back then the SC police actually
bothered to ascertain if any attempt, by any person,
was made to check
if those (probably non-winning)
tickets had a payout accrueing to them (i.e. if those
tickets were scanned or ticket identifying numbers
were input, at any lottery retailer payout terminal,
to check ticket payout status) about the timeframe
after Alexis went missing.
If that is the case, that means SC police may have
missed the opportunity to request retailer video that
could have contained images of the criminal(s).
(This is a different action to (simply) investigating
of the Georgia State Lottery if those tickets were
'payout' tickets).
There is so much information out there on youtube/social media.
You've really broken things down here. Just a reminder, you can only claim/cash winning lottery tickets in the state you purchased them in.
Lottery tickets- Some time before she went missing, Alexis had posted a picture of a lottery ticket with winning jackpot numbers. She had actually played the same numbers that won a previous day's drawing. She did not have a winning ticket. Her mother has also reported that she brought hundreds of dollars of tickets over that weekend...from several stores...to the point family members had to cover the cost (In my opionin, she was in line ordering numbers and had to get money from others once the ticket was printed). It has also been said that she made several appointments at the lottery office in Augusta as well as camped there overnight. It seems she was obsessed with lottery tickets/money that weekend she went missing. Is it possible someone was after her for money?
Behavior proceeding her disappearance- Along with what her mother reported, her sister reported that she had started smoking Marijuana around Thanksgiving and that she had been acting strange the past week. There is a "doorbell video" from her neighbor's where she is talking about root work and an intimate relationship. She and this neighbor were not close. It has also been said that she was digging something up out of the ground prior to this conversation. Her sister confirmed it was Alexis on the video and the behavior was not normal of Alexis.
The stalker- In early reports after Alexis 1st went missing, her mom says that Alexis saw the black truck in her parking lot, called police, and left once the police came (Alexis watched them from inside the apartment).
Her aunt Trina reported all of the following... that there was no evidence of a stalker found...and the police had not been called to Alexis home the day she went missing. She also reported that Alexis turned both her and her daughter's phone off saying, They can track us through them". There was a black truck at the store, police investigated and it was someone not connected to Alexis. She also had told her daughter to write down license plate numbers of all black trucks.

My opinion only..Alexis was suffering from some sort of paranoia prior to going missing. I'm not sure of it was the onset of mental health issues or possible drug induced paranoia.

I haven't come to a conclusion of what happened to her but her state of mind can not be dismissed.
Is it possible that someone thought she had winning tickets, kidnapped her, and did something horrible to her? Or, could she have pulled over in the cover of darkness feeling as if she was followed, and wandered into the woods, been picked up by someone, or abducted at that point? Did she meet with someone that night who holds the answers?

Here are some interviews her family members participated in.
Alexis Ware Aunt and Sister Speak About Her Going Missing

Alexis Mom talks with Loudwater Outfitters
Missing!!!! Alexis Ware out of Anderson SC, Missing since 1-30-22

This is the one case that I sleuthed from the beginning, hoping that I perhaps I could find answers. I do hope Alexis returns to her family safe and sound.

NOV 3, 2023
NBC News - 10 YEARS OF MISSING IN AMERICA
[...]

... Alexis’s case was featured in July 2022 in season one of Dateline's podcast series, “Dateline: Missing in America,” in which Andrea Canning spoke with Alexis’s mother, Alberta-Gray Simpkins, and half-brother Travis Ware. In November of 2023, Shale Remien, a public information officer at the Anderson County Sheriff's Office, told Dateline that the father of Alexis's child whom she met at the 7-Eleven the last day she was seen has been eliminated as a suspect in the case. Remien also told Dateline that investigators have no evidence to support foul play and are actively investigating Alexis’s case. Lead detective Jason Fowler told local NBC affiliate WYFF News 4 in January of 2023 that it is his "hope and belief that Alexis is alive." ... If anyone has information that can help bring Alexis Ware home, please contact the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office at 864-260-4405 and reference Alexis’s case number 2022-01369.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holliryann
Back