Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading alot of news stories on WVA girl and seems a day before a WVA (18 year old) not sure yet if seem girl,filed charges on tatto business,etc so im not sure what the deal is with 18 year old,,

Also seems theres 18 year old wva thats took wallet and ran from police, so who knows whats going on,,in all Cities vacationing towns all over you have crime, not enough law to watch it all,,seems to me MB may need stop being a vacation area for the world, put up mills and business,,7-ou 10 crimes mosty is not a SC person but one from out town,,

http://www.topix.com/city/myrtle-be...ist-accused-of-salty-behavior-in-myrtle-beach

Agree with you RoseC...seems these drunk "vacationers" are giving a lot of vacation spots more than their police departments can handle.

Agree with you RoseC...seems these drunk "vacationers" are giving a lot of vacation spots more than their police departments can handle.

well sc has alot of bad ppl to, and in noway do i up hold anyone to do crimes or hurt anyone, all we as ppl can do is teach and drill in our teenage kids heads to be safe,i cant see letting teenagers (17-21) go out state without adults with them, every day we hear and read in newspapers of killings,crimes, and it gets worser as years go by, we as ppl have look out for each other,,ppl we have drill it in our kids that life outside our home is dangers etc,,law cant babysitt everyone, right now MB is packed, and its not our locals most are from out state, and LE just dont have the manpower to protect every street etc, we have to as an adult be on look out keep our guards up,no matter what town,city,or state we in,,i hope i didnt affend anyone, not what im saying, just be careful look out for yourself and family,when being out of your homes etc,,,

No offense taken for sure. Just made me think how kids don't realize they are not invincible and with that gal supposedly leaving the hospital two males that she may not have known for more than a couple hours/days.....scary. She is only 18 and had her whole life ahead of her. We can preach to our kids and try to keep them safe but they sometimes still don't get it. Just as much goes on in other places, but like you say....in a vacation spot....more people that hear of it think "oh how awful"....

One thing that really stood out to me in the article about the girl - was the comment her mother made about her "being excited to go to Columbia".

Is that Columbia, SC or Columbia the country?

Girl from WV...meets up with some guys from SC (at least one of them was from SC)...and these guys (?) are going to take her to Columbia (I'm betting it's the country)... Hmmm...interesting to say the least...

One thing that really stood out to me in the article about the girl - was the comment her mother made about her "being excited to go to Columbia".

Is that Columbia, SC or Columbia the country?

Girl from WV...meets up with some guys from SC (at least one of them was from SC)...and these guys (?) are going to take her to Columbia (I'm betting it's the country)... Hmmm...interesting to say the least...

MBLover,,she was found in Cayce SC they going to Columbia SC (thats our state capital,,,,dont no why she wanted go there tho, this story is in every paper and news station ,her parents picked her up,so havnt heard any new news on it today

Oh ok...but I don't know why anyone would be so excited to be going to Columbia SC (and that's not meant as a slam to that city or residents because I can't imagine someone being excited to come to my hometown in VA...)... What would make someone so excited to want to go there? And why would she go there with those guys? What would have been in it for her? Something about that story is more than hinky...IMHO

Oh ok...but I don't know why anyone would be so excited to be going to Columbia SC (and that's not meant as a slam to that city or residents because I can't imagine someone being excited to come to my hometown in VA...)... What would make someone so excited to want to go there?
There is nothing super special about Columbia SC. I like because it has a "5-points" district with some cool places to have a beverage. HOWEVER, this young lady is like 17 years old, so there isn't much for her out there... UNLESS she was going to a "friend's" or "friend of a friend's" house... House parties! Just a guess, cuz I doubt she was getting excited over the Riverbank Zoo!

And why would she go there with those guys? What would have been in it for her?

If I was a 17 y/o girl, and just got raped and thrown out of a window nude, I would have NOTHING to do with ANY men, at least for a while... Leaving the hospital with 2 guys to travel to a nearby city is NOT normal behavior of a traumatized girl !

Something about that story is more than hinky...IMHO

My hinky meter is off the charts

Oh ok...but I don't know why anyone would be so excited to be going to Columbia SC (and that's not meant as a slam to that city or residents because I can't imagine someone being excited to come to my hometown in VA...)... What would make someone so excited to want to go there? And why would she go there with those guys? What would have been in it for her? Something about that story is more than hinky...IMHO

3 words,(maybe 4) wild partying,drugs,hookers,,about all in Col that teenager would want to go (special after partying in MB) Col has wilder parties bigger crowds,,,etc

My hinky meter is off the charts

i agree sounds/smells like hookup for big $$$$$$$$
see this gives MB a bad rap dont get me wrong MB has its bad spots, but most of those bad spots is 21 and over,LE does bust them alot,,,,im thinking just my on two cents here,,but first story broke was w va girl ,boy rob a man when le got in after them they ran so far as i know they havnt been caught(LE cant prove who they were),then your next story broke about 18 yr old wva,and tattoo man,then the story of balconey,(so not sure if LE has put all 3 of these as seem ppl's) but w va girl 18 and thrown over balconey story still being investagated,,,,but i really wish if they go vacation (teens) parents (if they know they going) would send a adult with them,MB not safe for young ppl without adults,i feel this in any state,,,,

One other thing stuck out to me in the story was how a nurse at the hospital stated the two guys this girl left with looked "Columbian?" huh? How does someone from Columbian, SC appear "Columbian"?

I know we can't put names out regarding BD's case that have not been named POI/arrested, etc.

However...I think someone posted this a few posts back or alluded to it. Any local's know of any talk naming any of the POI's (LE has mentioned) - or have some ideas of who they (locals) believe to be the POI's ?

Do you really belive this? or can you back this with info?

on another note, i truly feel if LE didnt give her parents **more info*** than we the public knows of, and if i was in her moms shoes you could bet i would be raising H*** from every TV station,radio,newspaper till i got more answers!!,,,but since we the public have not heard no new news,since Ann of BD,,then ,i feel they know more they ** must** (DD,CD) must trust what they were told???? we can sit here on WS type all day what we think happen or didnt happen,and seems we here on WS are only ones who seem to be caring to show ,so how can we the people do anymore**if parents** are not crying out for info or help? so since we do not here or see this,then my guess is parents no whats going on with LE,i dont feel State of SC has did her unfair!!! BUT just OMP

I believe it and can back it. We have to keep praying for answers. The hard work & dedication on here is greatly appreciated and needed.

In BD's case, going out on a limb here, but I am leaning toward some young boys/teens, early 20's, either high school age or college kids who were partying and it got out of hand. I kinda think that may be the case with this WV girl. I think possibly in the hotel that this WV girl was staying with her friends, some of the locals were either coming by to look for a party or were actually staying at same hotel and things got out of hand. I do think someone is covering for the POI in BD's case because of their age. I do remember a few threads back, we discussed about a sexual assault that had gone on in one of the hs's near MB and he was basically slapped on the wrist and then allowed to return to the school and to sports. The poor victim had to go back to that same school.

Now with this said, I am not pointing any fingers at this particular boy, but it shows me how protective the authorities were of this young man. So if he was that protected and he had even confessed, that tells me some covering up probably went on with BD (or could have gone on). I hope it is okay to post about this. I will delete if someone can tell me I should not post this. Also, if any of these POI are active in sports in school either college level or even high school....don't mean to offend anyone who is a sports fan but I think they would be protected, especially if they were say possible candidates for some sports scholarship or something like that.

All of this is 100% my own opinion/imagination.

well sc has alot of bad ppl to, and in noway do i up hold anyone to do crimes or hurt anyone, all we as ppl can do is teach and drill in our teenage kids heads to be safe,i cant see letting teenagers (17-21) go out state without adults with them, every day we hear and read in newspapers of killings,crimes, and it gets worser as years go by, we as ppl have look out for each other,,ppl we have drill it in our kids that life outside our home is dangers etc,,law cant babysitt everyone, right now MB is packed, and its not our locals most are from out state, and LE just dont have the manpower to protect every street etc, we have to as an adult be on look out keep our guards up,no matter what town,city,or state we in,,i hope i didnt affend anyone, not what im saying, just be careful look out for yourself and family,when being out of your homes etc,,,

No offense taken Rose. I started going to MB about 30 years ago as a young adult with my parents. At that time it was very family oriented and there wasn't much there besides the hotels, timeshares, golf courses, mini-golf and restaurants. It was crazy crowded during the summer but my recollection is it was more local people and/or maybe people from nearby states (Carolinas, Virginia mainly). The rapid development with the addition of so many attractions and theme restaurants etc. caused the need for publicity outside of the area to attract and support these establishments. When I started going there most of the people here in the Northeast didn't even know where MB was when I mentioned it. I still would be uncomfortable with my children going there on their own until they are at least 21 (although I obviously couldn't stop them if they were over 18 and paying their own way)...And I have 4 sons- sorry for the double standards but daughters? No way I would let them go...Yet the streets and cars are full of teens, and even pre-teens, and although they think they know the world, they are generally quite naive...I agree also that the bad spots were "over 21" spots and they seemed pretty strict about it to my knowledge...Now, it is just a different world...In MB and everywhere.

ETA: But I also don't think I'd let my daughter go to Aruba for a graduation trip...Maybe, I'm overprotective but I'm not naive...18 year olds without family = drinking and bad decisions, IMHO...

It occurs to me that if the POI's are being protected, it may be because one or more of them are drug informants...it happens a lot more often than you might think...

It occurs to me that if the POI's are being protected, it may be because one or more of them are drug informants...it happens a lot more often than you might think...

That is something I did not think of after all this time. Good thinking.

No offense taken Rose. I started going to MB about 30 years ago as a young adult with my parents. At that time it was very family oriented and there wasn't much there besides the hotels, timeshares, golf courses, mini-golf and restaurants. It was crazy crowded during the summer but my recollection is it was more local people and/or maybe people from nearby states (Carolinas, Virginia mainly). The rapid development with the addition of so many attractions and theme restaurants etc. caused the need for publicity outside of the area to attract and support these establishments. When I started going there most of the people here in the Northeast didn't even know where MB was when I mentioned it. I still would be uncomfortable with my children going there on their own until they are at least 21 (although I obviously couldn't stop them if they were over 18 and paying their own way)...And I have 4 sons- sorry for the double standards but daughters? No way I would let them go...Yet the streets and cars are full of teens, and even pre-teens, and although they think they know the world, they are generally quite naive...I agree also that the bad spots were "over 21" spots and they seemed pretty strict about it to my knowledge...Now, it is just a different world...In MB and everywhere.

ETA: But I also don't think I'd let my daughter go to Aruba for a graduation trip...Maybe, I'm overprotective but I'm not naive...18 year olds without family = drinking and bad decisions, IMHO...

I agree with you 10-20 years ago was very safe and friendly place and you right then was most locals and closes states, but i can tell you now, im in business of cleaning of private beach houses and condos (not hotels) and they all renters 80% out of state we talking all states and Canada, i know this for a fact,,,now on weekends yep you got towns (Gtown,Charleston,etc) go party go play golf go sun,but most now this summer anyhow our amazement parks rides, etc are closed down,you do have Family Kingdom, and alot of those water slide parks,,but you can ask at least have the local beach ppl if they like MB we all want head out to NC/VA to mountains,i guess we live it (beach area) so we like vacation away from ocean,,,,

Ok Doc none of us are gonna be able to sleep tonight after your statement. I don't know who you are maybe ur connected to LE or media. But can't ya give us a hint. I don't know why nothing has come out but I'm guessing LE is worried that if they don't have all their evidence they won't be able to convict people who are connected and once it gets out these POIs will be surrounded by attorneys JMO.

I believe it and can back it. We have to keep praying for answers. The hard work & dedication on here is greatly appreciated and needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant