Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I'm 'new' to WS, however, I have been a lurker since BD went missing a yr and a half ago. This case immediately caught my attention, as I was visiting my parents who reside in Murrels Inlet, when BD went missing. I have to say I admire all the dedication and hardwork you all do here, and I'm sure that not only have you given the family hope that people still care, and are STILL searching to bring this beautiful girl home, but also that you've also probably helped LE think outside of the box!

Just curious, if any of you have considered that, while we know what BD was wearing in the last video of her, that its possible, she wasn't immediately in danger, and possibly hung out with certain people, therefore changing her clothes possibly, knowing that she would have people looking for her?

disbrat,

:Welcome-12-june:

Yes dishbrat, I have thought of many different scenarios. However I don't think Britt left of her own volition. she was snatched, MOO.

Recently, I have had thoughts in my head that Britt may be moved to a new location. There has been lot's of pressure on the Tclan in Georgetown and possible pending search warrants. IIRC, I search warrent was issued for ST property and the mysterious truck linked to a crime in Chas. Co was discovered. We haven't heard any more about this alleged truck though.

If Brittanee's body (ugh hate typing that) was initially placed on private property, (which I think is a possibility considering the searches in the area haven't turned up anything thus far), the perps could be feeling skittish and move her somewhere else to throw off authorites and take the heat off this 'men'.

This is why I felt hopeful? (not really) the UID could be Britt.

May this woman rest in peace and her family receive closure.

This is all Moo and speculation and things that go round and round in my mind about where in the world is Brittanee!

wm

Here's a link with a pic of Susan. Her hair is dark but being 46 years old she probably colors it. Doesn't hair continue to grow after death? Perhaps the growth was gray.
None of the links have stats on Susan's height and weight. That is weird considering she is missing. How are peeps to BOLO for her? Modern reporting is not what it used to be! MOO
here's the link to the pic FYI........

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=472817

stillwatersc, thanks for the link to susan's thread! :)

wm

Hi all! I'm 'new' to WS, however, I have been a lurker since BD went missing a yr and a half ago. This case immediately caught my attention, as I was visiting my parents who reside in Murrels Inlet, when BD went missing. I have to say I admire all the dedication and hardwork you all do here, and I'm sure that not only have you given the family hope that people still care, and are STILL searching to bring this beautiful girl home, but also that you've also probably helped LE think outside of the box!

Just curious, if any of you have considered that, while we know what BD was wearing in the last video of her, that its possible, she wasn't immediately in danger, and possibly hung out with certain people, therefore changing her clothes possibly, knowing that she would have people looking for her?

:Welcome-12-june:

and lovely 1st post.......always great to have another compassionate WS'er

look at all of these new faces (usernames)!! I don't recognize you as regular posters. So happy to have you around!

I so wish that this case would be a case that has a 'happy ending', like Brit is found working and going to school somewhere, and states she just wanted to explore 'another lifestyle' or something.

I know it's unlikely. I just wish that something would happen so her family and fridnds would get some closure.

Hi all! I'm 'new' to WS, however, I have been a lurker since BD went missing a yr and a half ago. This case immediately caught my attention, as I was visiting my parents who reside in Murrels Inlet, when BD went missing.

WELCOME! I know what you mean - my teenage son was in MB that weekend with friends (and Chaperones). And it was the weekend of the big fire.

Fyre - I agree...I totally and wholeheartedly agree! I would love nothing more than for Brittanee to be living well somewhere!

The only person I can think of who has been reported missing in Horry County who might fit the description is Susan DeLuca.

I do wish closure could be brought to Brittanee's family, and also to all of the other families who are missing a loved one.

This case has had a fair few 'promising leads' that have raised my hopes, and yet not only have they all turned up nothing, but they seem to have been dropped off the face of the planet with no follow up or explanation.

So incredibly sad and frustrating, I can only imagine the pain and toment Brittanee's family and friends have had to endure. :-(

Oops, sorry, I just noticed a link to Susan has already been posted, I sure hope some news turns up about Brittanee soon.

any locals hear any chatter? it's been a few days now.

according to KD's FB page, there's a search for B tomorrow. best of luck too all of the searchers!

It's great to know they are still searching for this young girl. I wish there could be a happy ending in this case. But I suppose that the best we can hope for is that she is brought home to her family after all this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven