Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZelmaJane just checking are you looking at Amy Frink case and how to get help with that? Or do you think these perps have anything to do with BD's disappearance. If the latter how are they similar besides happening near Myrtle Beach; and the parole date was about 5 months prior to BD's disappearance.

Both girls were the same age (a year apart), both girls were in the same area, and Amy's murderer was released five months prior to Brittanee's disappearance.

Anytime I find a coincidence in crimes, it just makes me go :waitasec: I haven't kept up with Brittanee's case, so I have to go back and research. I just came upon this thread and thought "wow those sounds similar" and looked up his release date.

I'm not exactly sure what else is to be done in Amy's crime. Other than the family thinks it was an injustice (which I agree with).

There is another woman floating around the web that thinks her son was murdered by the same people. She shows up with a lot of searches for Amy.

Anyway- I don't know if there is a link or not, I just thought I'd mention it because the light bulb went off.

I hope that Brittanee's case can be solved.

I think since you have a connection to your LE you should mention it. Hopefully they had looked into it, but the way this case has went it wouldn't surprise me. That is awful that Amy's case went the way it did and it sounds like these guys are bad news.

Both girls were the same age (a year apart), both girls were in the same area, and Amy's murderer was released five months prior to Brittanee's disappearance.

Anytime I find a coincidence in crimes, it just makes me go :waitasec: I haven't kept up with Brittanee's case, so I have to go back and research. I just came upon this thread and thought "wow those sounds similar" and looked up his release date.

I'm not exactly sure what else is to be done in Amy's crime. Other than the family thinks it was an injustice (which I agree with).

There is another woman floating around the web that thinks her son was murdered by the same people. She shows up with a lot of searches for Amy.

Anyway- I don't know if there is a link or not, I just thought I'd mention it because the light bulb went off.

I hope that Brittanee's case can be solved.

May December please be the month that brings answers.

Last year at about this time, according to LE, they received a tip that helped them identify their persons of interest in this case.

Maybe this year they're receive that one last bit of information that they need to arrest those persons of interest.

I submitted my tip on her website. It goes to a reputable missing persons group around here. I have to go talk to chief about something unrelated sometime this week, so I'll mention it when I see him. He does a lot of work for the county here, and has pretty good connections south of here. He is great. The kind that makes you feel welcome to talk to him.

I submitted my tip on her website. It goes to a reputable missing persons group around here. I have to go talk to chief about something unrelated sometime this week, so I'll mention it when I see him. He does a lot of work for the county here, and has pretty good connections south of here. He is great. The kind that makes you feel welcome to talk to him.

zelmajane, Thanks so much for taking the initiative to report this tip! I remember the details of her gruesome murder by that monster. I don't understand why people like this are released from prison at all but serving 9 years for Amy's murder is ridiculous!:banghead::banghead:

The disturbing part to me is that these types of unusual people are not rehabilitated and are released only to reoffend. Scary!!!!

I feel so bad for Amy's (((Mom and family))). Hugs to them for keeping Amy's memory alive. What dreadful mishandling by NCDOC for not notifying the Frink's that the murderer of their daughter was being released from prison.:furious:

(BTW I live in NH Co. It's nice to know another NC sleuth!:dance:)

Let's all hope and pray that LE gets a break in Brittanee's case soon and brings closure to the Drexel family.

wm

zelmajane, Thanks so much for taking the initiative to report this tip! I remember the details of her gruesome murder by that monster. I don't understand why people like this are released from prison at all but serving 9 years for Amy's murder is ridiculous!:banghead::banghead:

The disturbing part to me is that these types of unusual people are not rehabilitated and are released only to reoffend. Scary!!!!

I feel so bad for Amy's (((Mom and family))). Hugs to them for keeping Amy's memory alive. What dreadful mishandling by NCDOC for not notifying the Frink's that the murderer of their daughter was being released from prison.:furious:

(BTW I live in NH Co. It's nice to know another NC sleuth!:dance:)

Let's all hope and pray that LE gets a break in Brittanee's case soon and brings closure to the Drexel family.

wm

BBM. Alfonso Rodriguez Jr. served 23 years in prison for stabbing and attempting to kidnap a woman. Six months after he was released, he kidnapped, raped, and murdered Dru Sjodin. I guess it's always a possibility that it could've been someone paroled for a similar crime. Those are some pretty interesting coincidences about the Amy Frink case.

BBM. Alfonso Rodriguez Jr. served 23 years in prison for stabbing and attempting to kidnap a woman. Six months after he was released, he kidnapped, raped, and murdered Dru Sjodin. I guess it's always a possibility that it could've been someone paroled for a similar crime. Those are some pretty interesting coincidences about the Amy Frink case.

I have faith that LE is working diligently to solve Brittanee's case. They must have something of evidentiary substance to publicly name Timothy Shawn Taylor as a POI in Brittanee's disappearance.

I just hope that they LE is not 'stuck' on one theory. I hope they are considering any and all possibilities including parolees for similar crimes in neighboring NC.....

Brittanee Marie Drexel, where are you?????

wm

I have faith that LE is working diligently to solve Brittanee's case. They must have something of evidentiary substance to publicly name Timothy Shawn Taylor as a POI in Brittanee's disappearance.

I just hope that they LE is not 'stuck' on one theory. I hope they are considering any and all possibilities including parolees for similar crimes in neighboring NC.....

wm

Sadly, that is the case too often...that LE gets their minds set on 1 person or a group of people and neither turn out to be the ones who committed the crime. With that being said, ST seems like a likely suspect in this case. It just blows my mind that after all this time, there's NOTHING new.

I hear ya HK! I feel like a little mouse who goes after a crumb only to have it snatched away just as I almost pounce on it.

I fear there is dissention amongst the LEA's investigating Brittanee's case based on what I read in the recent articles regarding the most recent search.

This is all MOO. Maybe it is because it is the holiday season blues but I am feeling hopelessness that Brittanee will ever be found. I am sad that she is out there somewhere all alone and her family still has no answers. I can't imagine the hell they live thru each day.....

wm

OT (Hey LLLindsayy!)

wm

Waltzingmatida, im say it again (as ive said from the beginning) i hope and pray that LE, CUE hasnt been searching for just BD cell, i hope that it hasnt been all this time wasted just looking for cell,and BD herself/body could be in the oppostie direction? its so possible that cell got thrown out that nite and someone found it,and BD maybe carried diff way,i find it so odd that not a trace of anything of hers being found, i still feel those sunglasses was a setup to throw LE off, odd if they hers that they look like new no weatherbearing on them,,but just MOO

Waltzingmatida, im say it again (as ive said from the beginning) i hope and pray that LE, CUE hasnt been searching for just BD cell, i hope that it hasnt been all this time wasted just looking for cell,and BD herself/body could be in the oppostie direction? its so possible that cell got thrown out that nite and someone found it,and BD maybe carried diff way,i find it so odd that not a trace of anything of hers being found, i still feel those sunglasses was a setup to throw LE off, odd if they hers that they look like new no weatherbearing on them,,but just MOO

Rose, I totally agree with you about the sunglasses. When I seen them I didn't think they looked distressed enough to have been there long enough to belong to Brittanee. Has there been anymore info released about them?

The newer appearance of the glasses could be because the perp kept them as a souvenier and only disposed of them later. Maybe things were heating up in the investigation and someone was spooked.

IDK why I think this but I betcha that her phone was thrown into the river as an afterthought. The perp(s) surley knew that Britt had that phone with her when she was abducted. It was probably in her hand from reports of her avid texting habits. So why didn't the perps take it and disable it immediately? The perps weren't very smart to allow it to ping towers along their route.

IDK this just doesn't make sense to me. Unless it was left on purposely to throw others off Britt's final destination.

I think I need more coffee.......

wm

waltzingmatilda- Howdy neighbor!

When I start an Amy Frink thread, I'll send you a message to let you know (and post it here, because of the similarities).

Y'all will have to come scrape me off the floor if my tip checks out.

Brittanee now has my attention and my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500