Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone on the site. Im from the UK and Brittanee's dissapearence was on our investigation channel last night. I just wanted to pass condolences to the family and friends as its a truly heartbreaking story.

I hope/pray Brittanee is found and the perpetrators of this crime are bought to justice. I'll take my time and read through the threads, and if there is anything i can suggest/help with i'll do all i can (not that it will be much here in the UK)

Happy Thanksgiving to all aswell.

Hello to everyone on the site. Im from the UK and Brittanee's dissapearence was on our investigation channel last night. I just wanted to pass condolences to the family and friends as its a truly heartbreaking story.

I hope/pray Brittanee is found and the perpetrators of this crime are bought to justice. I'll take my time and read through the threads, and if there is anything i can suggest/help with i'll do all i can (not that it will be much here in the UK)

Happy Thanksgiving to all aswell.

Welcome to WS! Look forward to reading your posts!

NG did air Britt tonite, but it was from first show she did was all repeats no updates mosty about PB and group from roc,old nothing new was said,,,

NG did air Britt tonite, but it was from first show she did was all repeats no updates mosty about PB and group from roc,old nothing new was said,,,

Thanks Rose cause i missed it :blushing: sorry. Well better to be on even if it was old then no media at all thanks for catching it.

** Bumping Britt back to the top!!!!
Hoping new week bring some news!!!

Her case will be shown on the Investigation Discovery (ID) channel on Dec. 6, 10pm CST, along with the Jamisons and other cases.

Her case will be shown on the Investigation Discovery (ID) channel on Dec. 6, 10pm CST, along with the Jamisons and other cases.

i made a note to DVR that showing... hopefully some new news will be shown...

i made a note to DVR that showing... hopefully some new news will be shown...
I'm not sure, but I think it may be a repeat. I would hope that if there's anything new, they will show an update.

yes, it's a repeat. it originally aired at the beginning of October.

Brittanee and sleuths,

The other day I came by and wrote you a really long note, but when I went to post it WS had an error. It made me kind of sad at the time, because I don't know if I'll be able to remember exactly what I wrote.

Anyways, I'll be back around later to see if I can try to come up with something similar.

Hope you all had a nice holiday!

I did have a nice holiday LLLindsayy. I hope you did as well.

Brittanee and the rest of us will be waiting :0)

You were almost on page 2 baby girl.

Up you go.

******* Thinking about you ****Britt****
Even tho theres no new news (as i know of) we have keep Britt up front!!!!!!!

Hoping the Drexel family,friends will get peace for up coming Holidays, you all in our prayers from Andrews,Georgetown,SC,,,,we never give up till answers are found!!!!

Thanks for the bumps guys... I hate when I get on here and have to look too hard for Britt. She's already being looked for pretty hard elsewhere.

Still hoping for some news for Brittanee. Please somebody, give her family some answers and help them have their beautiful daughter home where she belongs.

this poor girl's family. I really thought something would come of those 'leads'.

I have been reading here since Brittanee went missing so many times it seemed like they had leads but she still is out there somewhere.Someone has to know something, my heart breaks for her family and friends.

This is going to be long and I hope you follow me.

I don't live far from Myrtle Beach. While flying home last year, I met a guy in Miami while I was eating a cheeseburger. Amy Caroline Frink would have been his SIL. She was murdered in 1994. I have no idea how we got on the subject of true crime, but he said that his wife never thought Amy's case was properly solved (I'll start a thread for her later, not sure where to put it though).

Anyway, Amy was murdered in 1994. Just north of Myrtle Beach. Her murderer was released 11-25-2009. On good behavior (sorry NC SUCKS like that).

Here is the article about Amy's murder- http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20080728/ARTICLES/807280329?p=1&tc=pg

It says there were three people involved in the case that were never charged. Two were charged and let out early. Hopefully someone around here looked into this, but I don't know. I can go talk to my police chief Monday if anyone thinks I should. We're on a first name basis, so he really wouldn't mind.

I hope this makes sense and I hope it helps someone.

ZelmaJane just checking are you looking at Amy Frink case and how to get help with that? Or do you think these perps have anything to do with BD's disappearance. If the latter how are they similar besides happening near Myrtle Beach; and the parole date was about 5 months prior to BD's disappearance.

This is going to be long and I hope you follow me.

I don't live far from Myrtle Beach. While flying home last year, I met a guy in Miami while I was eating a cheeseburger. Amy Caroline Frink would have been his SIL. She was murdered in 1994. I have no idea how we got on the subject of true crime, but he said that his wife never thought Amy's case was properly solved (I'll start a thread for her later, not sure where to put it though).

Anyway, Amy was murdered in 1994. Just north of Myrtle Beach. Her murderer was released 11-25-2009. On good behavior (sorry NC SUCKS like that).

Here is the article about Amy's murder- http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20080728/ARTICLES/807280329?p=1&tc=pg

It says there were three people involved in the case that were never charged. Two were charged and let out early. Hopefully someone around here looked into this, but I don't know. I can go talk to my police chief Monday if anyone thinks I should. We're on a first name basis, so he really wouldn't mind.

I hope this makes sense and I hope it helps someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn