Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is legit, the site was made by Chad Drexel.

Are we 110% sure? Only reason I ask again is because, although I am not friends with him or Dawn on FB, I checked both their pages and didn't see it there. But maybe since I'm not friends with them I can't see it? Don't know. If it is truly Chad and he did that, good for him! I also don't see it linked on Britt's other sites...so makes me question the validity a little.

It really puts it all out there. Just wow.

Do you think he had permission from authorities to post such (not that he needed permission, I guess) or do you think he is going against their wishes? I'm glad everything is being put out there, I just hope it is strategic and does not interfere with the case.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

All these missing person stories being resolved, and the most horrible endings being told.
I thought I was sad enough for Brit, now Jacob... who next.
I hate people more and more. People who call other people "snakes".
They are so low, and so cheap.They don't even deserve to live at all.

That site also has a page dedicated to the petition to have PB and JO be questioned by a grand jury.

Wow, somebody better start talking while they can still get themselves a deal. Gonna be a lot of people doing hard time in this case. JMO

Can someone please tell me how to get to the website. I tried Google search justiceforbrittanee.com but get nothing. TIA

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I still find it impossible to believe that Brozowitz and his friends didn't have some kind of role to play in this, albeit clearly not directly involved. Either her "friends" are complete dicks or they were involved somehow.

I must amend my post after further reading Mr. Drexel's Justice site. He specifically indicated that there is a DIRECT LINK between TST and TDT *WITH* PB and JO, (Post dated Sep 2, 2016). Holy cow. I really didn't see that. I saw that as being tossed around, but I dismissed it. And Mr. Drexel also confirmed the trafficking conversations for poor Britt started back in ROC, PRIOR to the trip to MB. Brittanee was marked before she ever stepped foot in MB. Maybe that is why she was treated badly? She was just a commodity to them.? Just when it seems this situation can't get any more heartbreaking, it does. FURTHER it is stated by Mr. Drexel that no conscience PB and JO were PAID to have Britt on the Blvd, AT THAT SPECIFIC TIME (for pickup) by suspects, for trafficking purposes! Definitely didn't see that either. I completely felt suspects found an opportunity and were cruising for victims. Nope. All planned, according to Mr. Drexel. The fact that there was no contact from her once apprehended by suspects, perhaps drugged or held at gun point. On a lighter note, if there is one, I absolutely love how he shuts down "Preacher Joan" on the site. Hallelujah. AMEN.

Further, I was in contact with the FBI this past week. Don't think a direct link but it is my firm believe, "birds of a feather flock together". Particularly these nefarious types. And therefore, I provided another POPI.

Regarding cameras, I was under the impression that the cameras were installed downtown after particularly raucous BBW events - numerous shootings and other criminal activity.

As a local, I am aware that entire area down by the Landmark Hotel/Blue Water/Bar Harbor is very unsafe after dark. And as to why there are so many unsolved crimes and murders and so many people that should be locked up, running around free, that definitely should be investigated. Of course the Chief of Police recently "retired" (and is under investigation)(although "retired" went on to apply for CoP position in Statesboro, GA), and several members of the police force (all resigned, I believe) are being investigated for misconduct, so I think this is a very widespread situation, that may reach the judicial level as well. It just doesn't make sense. And now because of this liberal policy, beautiful Britt is dead. These are generational career criminals. This seems to be a haven for nefarious types, who often face little consequence or go unpunished altogether.

And yes, alligator "pit"? That is a strange phrase. Alligators inhabit water. They are not in "pits", unless this is another form of recreation and entertainment for the suspects. Which I would assume is predominately animals, and would not put it past them.

Opinions/observations expressed are solely my own.
Would like to shed a little light on the use of the word "pit".
I live about an hour from Myrtle Beach and around here the saying "snake pit", "alligator pit" is used all the time to describe ponds or swamp areas that are homes to a large population if snakes or gators. It usually used to let people know to stay the heck away from the areas. We also use the name "mosquito hole" to describe an area where you are going to get eaten alive. Doesn't mean there's an actual pit.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

It's legit. I'm friends with Chad on Facebook. He shared it there first. Many of his friends are sharing his post.

If someone was aware or even had an inkling( i.e - knew Taylors were involved somehow) of where Brittanee was in those 5 or so days after she disappeared I can see a jail sentence measured by decades rather than yrs. If they would have given up that info immediately, it would have saved Brittanee's life. If they are able to give up info now that could help convict the proper people I would think there is a deal to be had. But time is ticking. JMO

I just looked up statute of limitations for South Carolina. I read there are no limitations on any prosecution for that state.

I hope this is okay to post -- and it may be a repeat -- if so, please excuse, but I saw it and it offers a scenario, STS, so here it is from People mag:

[h=1]Brittanee Drexel Thrown into Alligator Pit After Being Gang Raped and Killed: FBI Agent[/h]
blank.png

08/29/2016 AT 07:30 PM EDT

In chilling new court testimony, authorities have described what they believe missing teen Brittanee Drexel's last days were like: She was kidnapped then gang raped and fatally shot, before being thrown to alligators, an FBI agent said earlier this month.

http://www.people.com/article/missi...es?xid=email-truecrime-20160901PM-21027159-hd

Do we know for a fact that the Taylors and their friends were human traffickers or were they just sick individuals looking to have a "fun time"?

Do we know for a fact that the Taylors and their friends were human traffickers or were they just sick individuals looking to have a "fun time"?
I don't know the exact definition but to me it would entail the exchange of money, which could have very well happened.

I just looked up statute of limitations for South Carolina. I read there are no limitations on any prosecution for that state.

I find it disgusting that statue of limitations even exist. When you commit a crime it shouldnt matter how many years have passed, that person is still going to remember what happened to them if they were raped and have to live with that everyday and suffer because of it, or if they are murdered then they are still dead and had their life taken from them! So why should people get away with it just because it happened a long time ago!! Infuriates me!

There is a lot of unconfirmed information on that site...

I find it disgusting that statue of limitations even exist. When you commit a crime it shouldnt matter how many years have passed, that person is still going to remember what happened to them if they were raped and have to live with that everyday and suffer because of it, or if they are murdered then they are still dead and had their life taken from them! So why should people get away with it just because it happened a long time ago!! Infuriates me!

Agree if the evidence is there. But its hard to establish where you were 10 years ago and have alibi witnesses around to validate your alibi.

But I agree. If clear evidence exists. Then it shouldn't be a statue of limitations on certain crimes.

Have u guys seen one of the comments on brittanees petition? <mod snip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member