Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, look for the comment where JO and AL are mentioned. Its only a few comments down

Sorry, look for the comment where JO and AL are mentioned. Its only a few comments down

Yeah I have seen that same comment made numerous times across the different fb pages. Probably same person.

Does anyone remember about someone posting on an online blog about PB being involved in Brittanee's disappearance? I think the person may have been a private investigator. Mr. Drexel has mentioned before that he hired a private investigator after Brittanee went missing and I wonder if it is the same guy. I'll see if I can find a link to the website/blog. I don't think I'm imagining this, but it's possible. I just hope that Mr. Drexel isn't being misled in any way. My heart breaks for this family, their pain and anger just leap off the page.

This is my first time posting. Hi everyone. I've been following this case for so long, like many of you I've done so much research on the T's and RM as well as everyone else. One thing I don't ever remember reading was the guys name who recorded BD at the hotel in her yellow tank top. Forgive me if this has been asked but DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS GUYS NAME? I do know he has been "cleared" but I feel this is an important piece to the puzzle. Thanks everyone. 💛

Agree if the evidence is there. But its hard to establish where you were 10 years ago and have alibi witnesses around to validate your alibi.

But I agree. If clear evidence exists. Then it shouldn't be a statue of limitations on certain crimes.

I agree, depending on the crime. Someone could come around 10 or 20 years later and claim such and such for no reason other than they are evil and / or vindictive. There has to be some kind of limitations. But murder, a whole different ball of wax. IMO. As well as with rape, if there is DNA evidence. JMO

If I was a family member or friend, I would be physically I'll every time I read these very explicit headlines. :(

I don't want to believe it but feeling like the old saying "money talks" is playing the biggest role in not getting justice for Brittanee. How could the RM attempted abduction case get dropped so fast. Didn't she identify one or more of the T's and the description/police sketch looked like that one T could have posed for it. I personally have only gone to MB twice in the last seven years. It just wasn't fun being there anymore. Yes things go on and crimes do happen everywhere but this feels too personal. If me and my family go to a beach now it is VA Beach. I admit that part of the reason I don't enjoy that beach anymore has to do with getting older but so hard to sit on that beach feeling carefree when these animals could even be lurking there and planning their next vicious attack on some innocent young girl.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Can someone please tell me how to private message a mod...or would one please contact me?
Thanks

Can someone please tell me how to private message a mod...or would one please contact me?
Thanks

I alerted your post (little red triangle on bottom left of each post). That should alert them to contact you, hopefully. HTH

This is in regard to CD site. Sorry. It was meant as a reply. I am still new at this. :) :)

I am wondering if it was put out there to draw suspects and participants out more. Now that names, images, addresses, and the like, have been posted. Shake them up more. Continued applied pressure. It is only a matter of time now. Their "mistake" was their greed - involving many people in several locations. By continued pressure, and knowing the window of opportunity to "come clean" is closing, the psychological and legal ramifications are at play. No matter what the motive, I am glad that TB stepped forward and spoke. His statements have been corroborated by others, to the degree LE believe them to be facts - OR for someone out of egotism to come out and say no, that's not what happened... and share correct details. However, at this point, I expect the TB statements, are correct, sadly. Disgustingly. The dominoes will fall soon. And we are waiting. In the meantime, every step they make, every breath they take, is being monitored. So I hope they are enjoying it. Although they aren't in jail cells (yet), they are far from free. On that note, I wonder if drones are being used?

Hmm BG's new status update .... Im guessing its about him thinking the police dont have anything about brittanee? Or maybe its about something totally different and im just assuming. Then a few posts down another one referencing money and power. His posts recently are suspicious. Oh and I just wanted to say to the people who were wondering who BG and MT were a few weeks ago, they are now listed on the 'suspects' tab of the justiceforbrittanee.com website

Looks like JO has deleted her fb. I cant find it. If I recall she went under her first and middle name like AL does. Maybe they are on to her and shes getting scared!

Looks like JO has deleted her fb. I cant find it. If I recall she went under her first and middle name like AL does. Maybe they are on to her and shes getting scared!

If she had any involvement she should be scared. Da'Shaun was a known snitch on the McDonald robbery & the two others were probably BFs. If he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger, etc. he may have to start talking or someone else may. Too many people are involved not to have someone come forward & take a deal. It's just a matter of time and even though it seems the ****s & the speculated people involved are laying low, it's not going to matter as it's only a matter of time now. Some I suspect are very low on cash if their illegal activities are being squashed due to being monitored.

If she had any involvement she should be scared. Da'Shaun was a known snitch on the McDonald robbery & the two others were probably BFs. If he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger, etc. he may have to start talking or someone else may. Too many people are involved not to have someone come forward & take a deal. It's just a matter of time and even though it seems the ****s & the speculated people involved are laying low, it's not going to matter as it's only a matter of time now. Some I suspect are very low on cash if their illegal activities are being squashed due to being monitored.
I agree and I think if PB and JO are involved in this and they communicated with the Taylors about kidnapping Brittanee then the Taylors will definately give that info up when they are arrested and charged and realise they are going to be serving a long prison sentence or they believe that it will help them get lighter sentences. I dont believe for 1 minute that they are going to go down and just let PB and JO get off with it. They dont sound like them kind of people. Maybe thats why JO's fb is gone, the Taylor that was arrested or some other witness may have implicated her .

This is my first time posting. Hi everyone. I've been following this case for so long, like many of you I've done so much research on the T's and RM as well as everyone else. One thing I don't ever remember reading was the guys name who recorded BD at the hotel in her yellow tank top. Forgive me if this has been asked but DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS GUYS NAME? I do know he has been "cleared" but I feel this is an important piece to the puzzle. Thanks everyone. 

Thanks for your caring comments, Justice. And one more thang:

:wagon:

to

Websleuths,

:drumroll:

:cheer:Justice4BD !!:cheer:

We're glad you're here!!

:thewave:

Yep, their cockiness is disgusting. They think they can get away with it, but the clock is ticking!!

This is in regard to CD site. Sorry. It was meant as a reply. I am still new at this. :) :)

I am wondering if it was put out there to draw suspects and participants out more. Now that names, images, addresses, and the like, have been posted. Shake them up more. Continued applied pressure. It is only a matter of time now. Their "mistake" was their greed - involving many people in several locations. By continued pressure, and knowing the window of opportunity to "come clean" is closing, the psychological and legal ramifications are at play. No matter what the motive, I am glad that TB stepped forward and spoke. His statements have been corroborated by others, to the degree LE believe them to be facts - OR for someone out of egotism to come out and say no, that's not what happened... and share correct details. However, at this point, I expect the TB statements, are correct, sadly. Disgustingly. The dominoes will fall soon. And we are waiting. In the meantime, every step they make, every breath they take, is being monitored. So I hope they are enjoying it. Although they aren't in jail cells (yet), they are far from free. On that note, I wonder if drones are being used?

Excellent post, mbtoo!

And,

:welcome:

to

Websleuths,

:drumroll:mbtoo !!:drumroll:

So glad you're here with us!!

[video=youtube;fqLwrpTciR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqLwrpTciR8[/video]

I thought I would post this again to help answer questions for our new posters. It also helps with the timeline and other questions I have since the information that has been reported since the June presser. I watched yesterday but couldn't take notes due to constant interruptions but will watch again and take notes. perhaps we can discuss.

This is my first time posting. Hi everyone. I've been following this case for so long, like many of you I've done so much research on the T's and RM as well as everyone else. One thing I don't ever remember reading was the guys name who recorded BD at the hotel in her yellow tank top. Forgive me if this has been asked but DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS GUYS NAME? I do know he has been "cleared" but I feel this is an important piece to the puzzle. Thanks everyone. 💛

Welcome new friend. We and Brittanee are happy to have you here

The young man's name was never released publicly. I suppose LE felt it not necessary since he was just an honest bystander with no involvement.

Again, welcome. Hope you will post more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven