GUILTY SC - Devean, 2, & Ja'van Duley, 18 mos, dead in submerged car, Orangeburg, Aug 2010

Oh No! I just saw the words "Susan Smith" and I shuddered. :(

I am going back to read all of the links.

RIP sweet, innocent babies

Well, it said the Schilligs Bridge Rd bridge and theres houses around what looks like an off road that could be the boat ramp.
I want to hear what this woman has to say for herself. This one probably never heard of the Smith case since it 1994, a long time ago.

Well, it said the Schilligs Bridge Rd bridge and theres houses around what looks like an off road that could be the boat ramp.
I want to hear what this woman has to say for herself. This one probably never heard of the Smith case since it 1994, a long time ago.

I agree. If she had, she would have known the way it turned out for Susan.

I will be really suprised if they find water in the lungs of those babies. I think they were dead before they hit the water.

I'm sorry if this has already been said, I stopped in my tracks on this thread when I got to this article.

I'm disgusted that we live in a nation that lets someone with a history like this WALK out of prison time after time after time. When will someone step up and fight to keep these animals behind bars.

Absolutely disgusted.

(Sorry, I just can't take anymore of these "out on a technicality" crimes, or deaths that could have been avoided if someone would have done their job the first time.)

I agree. If she had, she would have known the way it turned out for Susan.

I will be really suprised if they find water in the lungs of those babies. I think they were dead before they hit the water.

I really hope they do not find any water in these babies lungs. Really I hope they were already dead. I think that would be a better option then, drowning while strapped in a car seat.

I doubt it. But for the babies sake, I am hoping.

I just noticed that the title of the thread has WI. Was that there before?

This happened in SC

Who changed the title line to WI ?

Not me! lol Usually a mod puts a little note of explanation of some kind.

Does this make it look like the story is from Wisconsin instead of South Carolina?

Interesting note on NG, the Mother was bone dry, AND the car was found in neutral.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back