SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the location of the last cell tower ping, the location of where her vehicle was discovered, the highways and waterways and the nearby *road construction* .. this 'feels' like an abduct / dump situation. :facepalm:

If she was at her parents house on Tuesday, and not reported missing until Thursday night, did they get a call that she didn't come to work? Maybe she lives with them and never came home? That car sighting on Monday is either a mistake on the day, or the car was there Monday and she drove away in it, then came back Tuesday.

If she was at her parents house on Tuesday, and not reported missing until Thursday night, did they get a call that she didn't come to work? Maybe she lives with them and never came home? That car sighting on Monday is either a mistake on the day, or the car was there Monday and she drove away in it, then came back Tuesday.

The media was reporting Friday morning that the Family was waiting to see if she was going to show up for her shift on Friday evening, I took that as saying she had Wed. and Thu. off. The car sighting on Monday I believe was a mistake, either in the reporting or with the witness themselves.

Given the location of the last cell tower ping, the location of where her vehicle was discovered, the highways and waterways and the nearby *road construction* .. this 'feels' like an abduct / dump situation. :facepalm:

Has the location of the last ping been reported?

I would swear initial news articles included a report of a last "ping on Tuesday" that placed the phone near the golf course .. but that info is not (no longer?) in any recently reviewed article.

Now, we have this:

"According to Terry Elvis [father], Heather's latest phone call was made at about 3 a.m. Wednesday morning. She stopped by her parents' house Tuesday to pick up mail."

But there is an odd timeline of vehicle discovery as compared to the phone call and mail pickup. The article indicates:

"Heather Elvis's car was found abandoned in a parking area in Socastee on Thursday. Terry Elvis identified the car, and said that it did not appear to have any damage."

But the on-air reporter indicated the person who called 911 to report the vehicle (that "should not have been there") stated it had "been there since Monday evening."

'Facts' as reported in this case seem to be awry at the moment.

http://www.wtoc.com/story/24273295/horry-county-police-investigating-missing-woman

Just a different picture of the missing person.

heatherelvis2.jpg

I would swear initial news articles included a report of a last "ping on Tuesday" that placed the phone near the golf course .. but that info is not (no longer?) in any recently reviewed article.

Now, we have this:

But there is an odd timeline of vehicle discovery as compared to the phone call and mail pickup. The article indicates:

But the on-air reporter indicated the person who called 911 to report the vehicle (that "should not have been there") stated it had "been there since Monday evening."

'Facts' as reported in this case seem to be awry at the moment.

http://www.wtoc.com/story/24273295/horry-county-police-investigating-missing-woman

SPECULATION FOLLOWS, NOTHING MORE:

I'm wondering if the vehicle discovered Monday evening was not Haley's vehicle but perhaps was a perp's vehicle? The perp returned to the location in Haley's vehicle then drove away in his own vehicle?

SPECULATION FOLLOWS, NOTHING MORE:

I'm wondering if the vehicle discovered Monday evening was not Haley's vehicle but perhaps was a perp's vehicle? The perp returned to the location in Haley's vehicle then drove away in his own vehicle?

I'm not trying to be picky, just accurate. The young ladies name is Heather.

I have the same feeling about her being abducted. The location of the car could be a place close to where the abductor lives and he/she just dumped the car and walked away, but I'm just not sure about the caller saying the car was there on Monday. If it were, then like you said, it was a different car, possibly belonging to the perp because Heather was seen after Monday. I think the woman who called in about the car is mistaken regarding the day she saw it. The police could easily clear that up, they should have a record of when she called in the report. Otherwise, if a car was there on Monday, this was definitely at least 2 days before her disappearance. The perp could have left his/her car there and forced his way into Heathers car sometime very early Wednesday morning and then afterwards drove to his car and left, leaving Heathers car behind. Though I'd also have to wonder why it took so long for an officer at least drive by to check out the car and call in the tag. Sounds kinda far fetched that he would have left his car in advance, but stranger things have happened.

No mention of using tracking dogs... Also any surveillance video?
Sounds like she was taken... wonder if co-workers knew of anyone bothering her?

There are additional pictures of Heather on the ImportsOfThe Beach FB page. I am not able to post a link, but search for ImportsOfThe (all one word) Beach on FB and look at the first few pix. She is a beautiful young lady. I pray she comes home soon.

Heather's case reminds me of Brittanee Drexel's case. There are some similarities, IMO. Both are small young women, Heather is 5'1" and Britt is 5' or 5'1" IIRC, both have brown hair with highlights, Heather's car was found at Peachtree Landing and Brittanee's phone last pinged at Pole Yard Landing near Georgetown but she was abducted in MB.

There is a POI in Britt's case. He is a RSO from CA who served time in prison and lives in Georgetown. There is a picture of him on pg 4 of Britt's thread in the 2000's missing forum if you dare. (He is wearing underwear and chaps. UGH!) I bring this up because we all know RSO's don't just stop or get 'cured'.

Here's a link to an article I didn't see posted.

http://www.examiner.com/article/til...ver-searched-for-20-year-old-sc-woman?cid=rss

Sending up prayers for Heather and her family.

wm

Heather's case reminds me of Brittanee Drexel's case. There are some similarities, IMO. Both are small young women, Heather is 5'1" and Britt is 5' or 5'1" IIRC, both have brown hair with highlights, Heather's car was found at Peachtree Landing and Brittanee's phone last pinged at Pole Yard Landing near Georgetown but she was abducted in MB.

There is a POI in Britt's case. He is a RSO from CA who served time in prison and lives in Georgetown. There is a picture of him on pg 4 of Britt's thread in the 2000's missing forum if you dare. (He is wearing underwear and chaps. UGH!) I bring this up because we all know RSO's don't just stop or get 'cured'.

Here's a link to an article I didn't see posted.

http://www.examiner.com/article/til...ver-searched-for-20-year-old-sc-woman?cid=rss

Sending up prayers for Heather and her family.

wm

Here info about Brittanee Drexel -
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/brittanee-drexel

"As noted, Heather Elvis, who also works at the House of Blues in North Myrtle Beach, was last seen on Tuesday in the Carolina Forest area. The car was recovered about ten miles away at Peachtree Landing. The last time her cell phone pinged was early Wednesday morning."

I haven't seen a location per say, just the last time the phone pinged.

http://www.examiner.com/article/heather-elvis-missing-reward-offered-20-year-old-s-disappearance

IMOO.

I'm not trying to be picky, just accurate. The young ladies name is Heather.

I was also reviewing the Haley Hilton case when I was commenting on the Heather Elvis case .. I simply misappropriated the name, old age .. :banghead:

I never before focused on how large and thick are the wooded areas in SC. wowow.

Does anybody know where in socastee she lives?

No, but she was getting her mail at her dad's house and his name is in some of the links here so that would be a good place to start. I read her last known location on another site but cannot link it here as it isn't verified thru MSM.

There is also a findheatherelvis site on FB. (which is heartbreaking because her family is so worried about her and trying to find her :()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500