SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wind is insane in Wilmington,NC right now. (About an hour north of MB) Prayers for all involved on Heather's behalf today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That tattoo looks like ink pen to me.

I think SM was being abused. Mentally. I'm serious. IMO.

I honestly cannot pinpoint exactly what emotion(s) I'm feeling right now. It's like sensory overload.

I feel DISGUST and Elation all wrapped up in one.
May today be the day Heather is found and Justice Moves Quickly and Prevails!!
IMOO.

I am so anxious to hear what evidence they have against these two. SM has a sad look of resignation on his face for sure. Maybe even a little relief!

Holy moly!!!! Finally!! I have tears in my eyes!!!

That mugshot of TM smiling makes me think she STILL thinks she's smarter than LE and they aren't smart enough to uncover what she's covered up. It's so smug.

Maybe the location of SM's tattoo will bring all the boys to the yard..

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the headline!!!!!!!!!!! I had just looked at OMW's facebook last night and saw the "we don't owe you" post. So wow, just wow!

Maybe the smirk in the mugshot is part of her narcissism? She knew we'd all see it.

Re: the Tammy tat photo...
Looks like there is black ink just to the right of his fly.

Lt. Robert Kegler, spokesman for county police, said search warrants were executed at a home of Highway 814 in the Socastee area around 7:30 a.m. Friday morning. Police are still on scene there now and a staging area has been set up.
Kegler confirmed shortly before noon that Sidney Moorer and Tammy Caison Moorer have been taken into custody in connection with the Heather Elvis case.
Tammy Moorer, 41, was booked at 8:50 a.m. and Sidney Moorer, 38, was booked at 11 a.m. Charges were pending as of this posting.
The Moorers are husband and wife and live in the home that was searched Friday. No charges had been filed as of this posting.
Police have not said why the Moorers were taken into custody.
There is still no new information about the whereabouts of Heather Elvis, who disappeared December 18.
According to the contents of police records first reported by the Carolina Forest Chronicle, a Waccamaw Publishers newspaper, Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis were in communication as late as 6 a.m. December 18.
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_7d8cc150-9aff-11e3-a1bf-0017a43b2370.html

pictures of search dogs here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member