SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
That mugshot of TM smiling makes me think she STILL thinks she's smarter than LE and they aren't smart enough to uncover what she's covered up. It's so smug.

I think she's smiling because she's about to throw her dear hubby under the bus... :moo:

I bet they can't afford an attorney and the state appoints one.

Re: Tattoo

We will know the truth on that shortly. Booking should contain tattoos.

Do the charges have to be listed within a certain time frame, or can that information be kept from the public indefnitely ?

FYI, the thunder is starting in Socastee, which is where the Moorers live. We're under a tornado watch.

Do the charges have to be listed within a certain time frame, or can that information be kept from the public indefnitely ?

The people arrested must be informed of their charges immediately, but they may be holding off on formally filing charges/releasing the charges to the public pending further charges.

Re: SM being mentally abused

I'm not a psychologist. I took a few classes and have a best friend who is one.

I have been in an abusive relationship previously. I have also seen people isolated from their families by a spouse. I'll go check out some traits and see if I can prove it with social media posts.

I just feel like he had a lot less to do with it than she did. I hope they start squealing on each other quickly.

The rain has started too. Very strange weather here.

hopefully they (LE) are inside of the house.. I am sure they have a LOT to do in there as well (re: weather)

I"m glad there was a 2 hour gap in there arrests. Very telling, imo

As I read the sentence someone posted in the last thread about a storm brewing.... the thunder rolled. LITERALLY.

It freaked me out, to be honest. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not followed Heather's case for several threads now, would someone be willing to give a quick summary of whom these two are and how they are connected to Heather? TIA!

I"m glad there was a 2 hour gap in there arrests. Very telling, imo

her immediate booking would mean that most likely they had something else on her..

his.. well... I wonder if it was a result of questioning that could have taken place in between? :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne