SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say at this point is thank God SC requires DNA samples for those charged with felonies to be submitted to CODIS.

It'll be interesting to see where this leads.

"To the best of my knowledge the earth is flat, period"... sure hope Tammy Moorer's attorney has a very good therapist...

I wonder if that would be tax deductible as a business expense?? Or will he say at the end of the trial "I'm going to Disney" :floorlaugh:

I don't read the Disney boards but I wonder if they have posted about her? They MUST know by now!

I don't read the Disney boards but I wonder if they have posted about her? They MUST know by now!

a few threads back ppl were posting that the mods there were deleting any posts that tried to mention it...I'm sure they're keeping an eagle eye out for any mention in any press too ;(

LE believes she was killed at PTL. How could they have killed her so quietly without people from the mobile home park hearing anything? It would seem HRE would scream the minute TM came at her and at least try to fight them with everything she had. One thing it could mean is the entire episode happened fast and she didn't have to suffer.

I can't figure out where they finally took her, but after today it sounds as if they may have kept her on the property/vehicle/travel trailer for a short time before disposing of her.

I wonder where their phones pinged for the next few days? Did one or both of them leave town? Did they have access to a boat?

All I can say at this point is thank God SC requires DNA samples for those charged with felonies to be submitted to CODIS.

It'll be interesting to see where this leads.

I couldn't agree with you more, bamcaan.. With the many known unsolved cases of missing/murdered females in MB/HC, SC, and the many parallels in the Amber Berbiglia case. I wouldn't be surprised at all, if there was a connection in her case or others. AB, put up a helluva fight against her attacker. It is likely that dna of the perp/s was obtained in her case..imo

While there is a multi agency task force in town with the additional investigative resources, and the tremendous community awareness created in HE's case. A fresh look at all the missing/murdered person's cold cases from the area should be considered, imo..

According to HCPD Chief Rhodes, due to the enormous community awareness created via social media in HE's case. Future HCPD MP investigations will be handled much differently. Chief Rhodes said that SM/internet was the catalyst for creating the HE Task Force. The number of citizen tips were too numerous for HCPD investigators to follow up on without additional resources..

LE believes she was killed at PTL. How could they have killed her so quietly without people from the mobile home park hearing anything? It would seem HRE would scream the minute TM came at her and at least try to fight them with everything she had. One thing it could mean is the entire episode happened fast and she didn't have to suffer.

I can't figure out where they finally took her, but after today it sounds as if they may have kept her on the property/vehicle/travel trailer for a short time before disposing of her.

I wonder where their phones pinged for the next few days? Did one or both of them leave town? Did they have access to a boat?

We don't know who they've interviewed from those mobile homes at PTL or surrounding houses, to my knowledge, or what information they may have from those interviews. I can't imagine that they wouldn't have talked with everyone there.

As to where Heather is, I don't know. If I had to guess, I'd say somewhere in those woods behind the substation across from their house or somewhere very close if they took her back home to figure out what to do with her. By the looks of the trash and debris behind their house, I don't imagine they'd put too much effort into her disposal because it would take too much time that they couldn't explain. JMO

Maybe someone did hear a scream or gunshots. I am sure everyone in the vicinity of PTL was interviewed by LE.

I couldn't agree with you more, bamcaan.. With the many known unsolved cases of missing/murdered females in MB/HC, SC, and the many parallels in the Amber Berbiglia case. I wouldn't be surprised at all, if there was a connection in her case or others.
While there is a multi agency task force in town with the additional investigative resources, and the tremendous community awareness created in HE's case. A fresh look at all the missing/murdered person's from the area should be considered, imo..

I don't know why my gut keeps sending my mind there. I don't think it's connected to Britnee, but Amber was just too up close and personal for it to be a random perp etc. IMO

Mistaken identity? Who knows how long or how many times SM slept around or TM thought he did? How long was he doing this and how long was TM's anger building? My gut doesn't usually lie to me, but I hope I'm wrong about it.

I keep seeing people saying that the dogs didn't find anything at the Moorer residence, but I don't remember any quotes from law enforcement saying as much. Where are people getting this information? Is it definitely true? I'm not asking you specifically, but your post reminded me that I'd been wondering about this. This case is giving me serious insomnia. I just noticed it's 2:40 am. I'm a night person, so it's not that insane. What is a little crazy is that I'm not tired at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me neither! At all. What did you expect? I was having a hard time articulating what I thought he sounds like.

I'm not sure really, I guess I'd started to fall into thinking he was quite quiet, browbeaten husband etc as obviously I don't think there's been a 'real' voice from him on social media.

I wasn't even aware that's where i was going, just shows how easy it is to form an impression based on absolutely no information!

I'm not sure really, I guess I'd started to fall into thinking he was quite quiet, browbeaten husband etc as obviously I don't think there's been a 'real' voice from him on social media.

I wasn't even aware that's where i was going, just shows how easy it is to form an impression based on absolutely no information!

That's what I was thinking too pretty much. Maybe just reserved and not quick to speak up. He sounds like a jerk and a jackass in the YouTube video.

Also, just saw that somebody created a "sidney and tammy moorer are innocent" Facebook page. Woof.

I couldn't agree with you more, bamcaan.. With the many known unsolved cases of missing/murdered females in MB/HC, SC, and the many parallels in the Amber Berbiglia case. I wouldn't be surprised at all, if there was a connection in her case or others.
While there is a multi agency task force in town with the additional investigative resources, and the tremendous community awareness created in HE's case. A fresh look at all the missing/murdered person's from the area should be considered, imo..
I did hear someone in a blurb on one of the news videos today mention they will argue not only are they a flight risk, but they should be considered dangerous to the community and given no bond next month.

I would venture a guess to say LE considers this an isolated incident because it involves a known tryst between SM and HRE. Unless something comes up to connect the dots (like DNA or phone calls/texts), they won't investigate the others. This investigation is still ongoing and will be up until trial.

But who knows how many young girls SM has been with over the years? He has no problem cheating on his wife and he is in the position to run across many young girls (workers and tourists) due to his line of work. We don't know anything about SM. Most have gotten a good look at TM's personality and rage, but there is no gauge for SM. He could be another crazy jealous freak for all we know at this point. Maybe TM never found out about the others. Could he have acted alone and been smart enough to pull off other murders? Possible as it is easier when only one person knows an evil secret. This time TM was involved and calling the shots while leaving flashing red arrows pointing straight back at them from the start.

Reference the photo of the stuffed animals on stairs....they were preparing to paint. You can see the blue painters tape around the woodwork. Not important....just saying.

And what a waste of money on all that crap.

Also, just saw that somebody created a "sidney and tammy moorer are innocent" Facebook page. Woof.

I suppose it was only a matter of time. I'm not even going to look!

Everyone is entitled to a fair trial, however can't see how groups like that think they're helping - look at all the negativity on the 'Find Heather' page I dread to think what'll kick off on one for the opposite side.

I feel bad even thinking of potential scenarios to explain this..but the reality is that there are plenty of ways to keep someone quiet while committing such an awful act. Guns immediately come to mind. When someone points a gun at you and says "BE QUIET", it's likely that you'd take your chances and cooperate and be quiet.

Not to mention being outnumbered by two scary people, both of which were pretty much twice Heather's size, and armed with a weapon.

Regardless, I want to believe it happened quickly and she felt no pain!

Okay, home now. There were like... 500 people at the vigil. When I got there there was a little display of flowers and candles in a cross and a few other items where Heather's car had been. But as people arrived more and more flowers were added. Plus many people brought candles in glass vases or jars (like the spanish prayer candles) and after the prayers they set them around the others. It was huge when I left. There were about 5 news reporters there on cameras live. and about 3 print photographers. The minister from their church led prayer and let us all say our own if we wished, then a moment of silence and we all sang Amazing Grace. So many tears then. After that it broke up and people talked in small groups, sat by the water praying, talked to the Elvis'...

AMAZING GRACE Sung by 4 Men Beautifully! RIP Heather Elvis..

http://clarrissegill.com/videoclips/amazing_grace.php

Four Tenors (Il Divo). Please warm the hearts of all your family and friends by passing this beautiful message in a song. Enjoy and Be Blessed Abundantly!

I've wondered about this from the beginning. It's what made me think the crime happened elsewhere and the car was dumped there.

A medium to large caliber gun is out - too loud. A .22 or a .25 maybe. Outside of that it requires getting up close to the victim and the possibility of a struggle. But apparently no one heard anything suspicious enough to call LE. And the officer that led TE to the car on the 19th apparently was not alerted to anything suspicious with the car or the scene because he allowed TE to drive it home.

BUT if it did happen at PTL, the perps had to move a body. I don't care what method you use to kill, it is going to leave evidence in the vehicle used to move the victims body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018