SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
IE with malicious intent? I didn't read that. Thank you. I would take that to mean the IE was connected to the crime which still to me means it was likely not sex but possibly changing into and out of clothes that may have DNA from the crime on them.

Yes TM said terrible things. I don't think she is innocent but I beleive she had her word turned upside down by SM's infidelity. Does not excuse her actions and if convicted I hope they both get the max allowed by law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOO & all...here goes it:

That's what happens when someone's definition of "love" is all about control--both emotionally & physically. And TM was the controller but you can never really control anyone. TM played the older, richer (she & her family had money/real estate thru alleged lawsuits) and she played the more "worldly", more experienced woman. She knew he was just a cute, local-yocal. She had experience with rock bands and traveling. TM alienated him from his own family. TM built a disney-land-like compound. She hooked him in with the obligation of being a daddy & father. She hooked him in when he was only 20 yrs old and controlled his every move while presenting to the world everything she wasn't. Who wouldn't want to break free when they discovered their own "personhood".....and what a relief they must have felt when they did!

And now it has backfired 'cause everything fake eventually does....and there is nothing faker than TM in every which venue you look!

:twocents:

I thought it was an "open" relationship and TM had also been stepping out?

She also said SM cheated on her. How can you cheat if you have an open relationship? That to me says the open relationship was BS that TM made up to try to not look jealous of SM and HE.

It is strange that TM is not listed as an inmate at GTown. It is even stranger that she is still listed as an inmate at Horry. I can see one place not updating, but both?

Heather IS an innocent victim. No one deserves to be kidnapped and murdered because a married man didn't uphold his marriage vows.

I think the original poster merely meant that HE wasn't an "innocent victim" in the way that, say, someone who is abducted by a complete stranger is, or a child is.

I read it to mean that her actions in having a relationship with this married man directly relate to this suspected murder. I don't think she was inferring that HE deserved any of this to happen to her, just that she played a part in the situation occurring and perhaps escalating. Just MOO.

I think the original poster merely meant that HE wasn't an "innocent victim" in the way that, say, someone who is abducted by a complete stranger is, or a child is.

I read it to mean that her actions in having a relationship with this married man directly relate to this suspected murder. I don't think she was inferring that HE deserved any of this to happen to her, just that she played a part in the situation escalating. Just MOO.

I disagree with all of that. It's getting close to victim blaming. IMO...plenty of women are cheated on and they don't commit or cover up a murder. We may find that SM killed HE to please TM. My issue is when we as women fall into the whole temptation/seduction issue. Men are not that weak. SM cheated because he wanted to cheat.

sbm

imo, the ONLY way she was a victim was bc her hubby cheated. have you read her sm posts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Agreed!! My first husband cheated several times (that I know of), and I didn't go batsh#t crazy. Was I angry and upset ... Sure. But I was WAY younger than TM and still didn't act as ridiculously immature as she did. And yes, we had kids and yes the other women were younger (one being 18). I'm sorry but TM is not a victim at all in my opinion. She could have kicked him to the curb, like I did, and moved on. Plus, she "claims" she also had someone else. And regardless if Heather pursued him, SM could have said no. Believe it or not, men do have the ability to turn attractive women down. SM was married, not Heather. Just my opinion ... :)

I have a question and although I know it is now probably irrelevant but, it is something I am curious about...If I am out of line with the question..please feel free to snip it.. I am still new to posting and don't want to break any rules.

I remember reading something awhile back and now, I can't seem to find any info on it. Who was it that gave TM her 'couponing' alibi in the beginning of all this? From what I remember I had heard two different people. I am sure this is a fact out there somewhere but, I can't seem to find the info on it.

TIA

I disagree with all of that. It's getting close to victim blaming. IMO...plenty of women are cheated on and they don't commit or cover up a murder. We may find that SM killed HE to please TM. My issue is when we as women fall into the whole temptation/seduction issue. Men are not that weak. SM cheated because he wanted to cheat.

I don't think he was trying to blame HE for what happened to her, she of course is not to blame for the sick and evil actions of two other grown adults. What I took from his posts was that a lot of people seem to think TM is the most evil of the two and the shot caller, and that SM may have been more of an unwilling participant, and I think his post was saying that SM doesn't deserve to be excused in such a way. You said it yourself, men are not that weak, he cheated because he wanted to cheat. And I think that his post was along the same lines, he isn't that weak, he took part in her murder for his own reasons, not because he was forced into it by TM.

Hadn't seen the original post, only the subsequent ones.

<Mod Snip>

This is a victim friendly forum. If we do not agree with someones posts we can skip right by them and MODs do not put up with ganging up or disrespecting members for their opinions. You can report a post that breaks violations , it is up in the right hand corner.

Please stick around!

JMO

<Mod Snip>

This is a victim friendly forum. If we do not agree with someones posts we can skip right by them and MODs do not put up with ganging up or disrespecting members for their opinions. You can report a post that breaks violations , it is up in the right hand corner.

Please stick around!

JMO

This is exactly right! If you all feel someone is attacking Heather then ALERT! Do not tell others how or what to post and Do Not attack another member because of an opinion they have posted. If its against our TOS then a Mod will take care of it.

Totally agree. I was cheated on after over 12 years of marriage and two children. Not once did I blame the other woman. Totally different scenario, but still.....to resort to murder is just a whole new level of anger that most people do not arrive at.

Does anyone else think this case may turn out to be rather basic? Twists and turns, yes, but some of the theories being posted are like this case will be remembered in the same way that the Donner party is remembered. Maybe they aren’t serial killers, maybe there isn’t a snuff film, etc. I think it’s most likely Heather was killed and disposed of in a horrible yet "ordinary" way.

IMO, all murders are done for pretty basic reasons. There's only a few motives and they have been around for a very, very long time.
Money, greed, jealousy, revenge, lust, .....and that's about it.

To me, innocent victim is someone whom is victimized through no fault of their own. Heather Elvis, in my eyes, is an innocent victim. Did she make poor choices? Yes. Is her likely demise a direct result of those choices? Yes. But that is because someone else CHOSE to take her life. HE did not break the law. She was not a threat to anyone. Therefore, TM and SM took the life of an innocent person. <Mod Snip>But, in this case, she's an innocent victim. You don't just go around killing people because they wounded your ego.

Closed for review. Just so you all know this wouldn't have happened had you all NOT responded to a post you didn't like and just alerted. Now I have to go thru and see what's going on.

:facepalm:

We are a victim friendly forum. Heather is an innocent victim here. We are not going to bash her for any choices she made. There is no excuse in the world that anyone could have to murder Heather, none.

We are not going to argue if HE is a victim or an innocent victim.

TM & SM are not the victims here.

Again... if you see a post against our TOS then PLEASE ALERT, don't respond to it and let a Mod take care of it.

Thanks everyone,

Ima

Completely random, but my husband just borrowed my tablet because his was charging. I'm pretty sure after seeing all my open tabs pertaining to this case, he thinks I'm borderline insane. Lol ;)

I'm sad to say that I truly fear this going to trial. With as many theories as everyone on this site has, I can't imagine a jury would see it any differently. The lawyers are going to have a field day pitting them against each other, regardless of the evidence.

I'm sad to say that I truly fear this going to trial. With as many theories as everyone on this site has, I can't imagine a jury would see it any differently. The lawyers are going to have a field day pitting them against each other, regardless of the evidence.

I understand these thoughts.
My hope is whatever LE has is strong enough to paint a very clear picture with little room for deviation or speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin