SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the extremely short time frame at PTL, everyone is trying to think of how the murder could have gone down. It seems more likely that she was abducted from there, but the report say she was killed there.

This is so confusing to me. I hope LE can explain clearly how this must have all gone down. The timing is so weird.

“Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period,” Elder said. Once, when Sidney Moorer was making a call to a manager at Tilted Kilt, a bar where Elvis worked, Tammy Moorer took the phone and told the manager Elvis should be fired, calling her several derogatory names. After learning of the affair, Tammy Moorer handcuffed her husband to the bed at night, a condition he agreed to for a six-month probationary period, Elder said.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/03/17/3331920/judge-denies-moorers-bond-on-murder.html#storylink=cpy

Told you it would be in MSM soon enough. :)

Now I am REALLY going to bed!!! LOL

Referring to the "sober" texts between AC and SM? I assumed he meant booze. Does one get sober from drugs? I'd guess he'd say she needs to get clean if that were the case?

I've heard people say get sober from drugs. That's why I'm curious if anyone has looked into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick note to say goodnight. Been a long day!

Try not to do another 50 pages by morning? Pleeeeasssssse?!? :)

You have definitely earned a good nights sleep!

Thank you again for those awesome photos and your eye witness account of todays bond hearing :loveyou:

The facts that came out today are actually pretty simple and quite brief:

1. TM knew of affair & was texting H.E. in Nov 2013
2. In Nov 2013 TM made general threats via txt to H.E. as if TM would hurt her husband, SM, if H.E. did not respond/call and "identify" herself and answer for herself.
3. H.E. texted back that she was no one to be worried about.

Then Dec 17/18 2013

1. Proof of 2 calls from SM to HE between 1:44am and 3:30am and proof of a 4+ min conversation between HE/SM and some calls from HE to SM that went unanswered.
2. Info now known about how SM got to HE -- telling her he (SM) was leaving his wife, which HE imparted to her roommate.
3. Video proof of a vehicle matching the M's black Ford 150 truck going in the direction toward PTL at/around 3:35am and going back from PTL and toward the M home around 3:39am.
4. M's withdrew $5K cash same morning (after the murder) for unknown reason

Jan 2014

1. TM making a claim she wanted to pack her camper and go to Canada.
2. Evidence found in M home indicates that one or both M's were keeping track of and documenting/journaling things about the Elvis family.
3. A selfie pic was taken at some point after the murder of TM & SM and a gun was being pointed towards the camera.

That's about it.

No discussion of any physical evidence like DNA that was found.

Just enough was shown in today's hearing to prove why the M's should not get bail.

And the rest will wait until there's a trial.

“Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period,” Elder said. Once, when Sidney Moorer was making a call to a manager at Tilted Kilt, a bar where Elvis worked, Tammy Moorer took the phone and told the manager Elvis should be fired, calling her several derogatory names. After learning of the affair, Tammy Moorer handcuffed her husband to the bed at night, a condition he agreed to for a six-month probationary period, Elder said.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/03/17/3331920/judge-denies-moorers-bond-on-murder.html#storylink=cpy

Dang it SStar, I need to go pack school lunches! Sigh.....

I posted about how quiet a .22 is, but don't see it... anyone else? it was last post on #27 so I tried to bring it over.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Every time I learn something new, I think it can't get crazier. Him being handcuffed to the bed... Wow. Why not just kick him out?

Were any shots heard at or near PTL that early morning? Did the M's have a silencer for their gun? If the answer is "no" and "no," then I'm not sure how likely it was for HE to be shot at PTL.

While it may seem so, 3 or 4 minutes to either disable/kill someone or, alternatively, get them in a vehicle when each party knows each other, is not all that fast.

Obviously they were able to do it because they did just that. A million theories could be proposed as to how it exactly went down, but we'll never know until trial where additional info will come out that will hopefully fill in the holes or if one of them confesses and spills the details.

I agree, that would have been plenty of time. Especially if they had a gun, not even killed her with a gun but just had one. Bet she would hop in their car pretty quickly if they were threatening her with that.

2. In Nov 2013 TM made general threats via txt to H.E. as if TM would hurt her husband, SM, if H.E. did not respond/call and "identify" herself and answer for herself.

Then Dec 17/18 2013

1. Proof of 2 calls from SM to HE between 1:44am and 3:30am and proof of a 4+ min conversation between HE/SM and some calls from HE to SM that went unanswered.
2. Info now known about how SM got to HE -- telling her he (SM) was leaving his wife, which HE imparted to her roommate.
3. Video proof of a vehicle matching the M's black Ford 150 truck going in the direction toward PTL at/around 3:35am and going back from PTL and toward the M home around 3:39am.

Jan 2014

2. Evidence found in M home indicates that one or both M's were keeping track of and documenting/journaling things about the Elvis family.
3. A selfie pic was taken at some point after the murder of TM & SM and a gun was being pointed towards the camera.

That's about it.

Just enough was shown in today's hearing to prove why the M's should not get bail.

You forgot the threat TM made against Heather if she did not identify herself.

This is so confusing to me. I hope LE can explain clearly how this must have all gone down. The timing is so weird.

I wonder if they didn't find any evidence of murder at their house, so they just assume it must have all happened at PTL?

I feel like Heather had a say today.

Heather responds...
I think you are a little obsessed with me. I'm nobody you need to worry about anymore.

Every time I learn something new, I think it can't get crazier. Him being handcuffed to the bed... Wow. Why not just kick him out?

Sounds like she didn't want him to leave.......
Sounds like she wanted total control, period.....
IMOO.

Just thinking how many millions of people have affairs, many with inappropriate partners i.e married or otherwise, and how horribly unlucky Heather was to somehow get involved with a man who has the cruelest, sickest deranged wife possible. I mean there just are not that many cases like this, where the "other woman", for lack of another term, ends up brutally murdered. We see some violent cases among teenagers fighting over boys, etc...but seriously, this is all so bizarre and senseless. JMO

I wonder if they didn't find any evidence of murder at their house, so they just assume it must have all happened at PTL?

But why say PTL? She could have been taken and murdered anywhere. Unless some physical evidence was revealed much later, i.e after testing bits of the landing or something. JMO

I feel like Heather had a say today.

Heather responds...
I think you are a little obsessed with me. I'm nobody you need to worry about anymore.

oh, but now she does, indeed.

hubby said if it was a .22 or some smaller caliber it very we'll might not have left a mess to be cleaned up. (and we know how well they clean...)

ETA, another thought.. a .22 could easily not be heard, but they wouldn't know that, thus the leaving in a hurry. my boys shoot all.the.damn.time and I'm always shocked at how quiet a .22 is.

I wonder if he was handcuffed to the bed the morning they were arrested?

Then Dec 17/18 2013

Jan 2014

That's about it.

Hoppy, did they say who she texted/messaged about her leaving to Canada in the camper?

i know i'm a little behind as far as this was on the last thread. in talking about SM saying how TM handcuffed him to the bed...i take that with a grain of salt. in looking at what we know of their relationship so far we already know she is the dominant one and he the submissive one. i have known couples in the BDSM style that would handcuff their mate to the bed...with consent. for all we know it could have been like that but he's using it to his advantage to "show" i only did whatever she told me. the ole' devil made me do it deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500