SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to close this thread and have everybody spread out into the topical threads. For those who have not posted in a subforum before, have a little patience. It takes a little getting used to because everyone is not longer in the same thread, discussing everything.

If you want a thread for a particular subject, let Imamaze or myself know and we will set it up.

Salem

Am I allowed to post the rock pic that was on SM's FB page on Dec. 23? I think this is a clue as to where she is. After some google research I found the image someone had saved. Thanks!!
I saw that rock pic too. It totally creeped me out and I thought to myself, what if..... :(

From the myrtlebeachonline article above: "At 2:29 a.m. , she called the payphone back, but no one answered. Elvis, who was still at her home, then called Sidney Moorer’s cell phone at 3:16 a.m. and again a minute later. During that call, someone answered the phone and there was a 4:15 minute conversation.

Both Tammy and Sidney Moorer were at their home with the cell phone and Elvis was at her home, Elder said. But based on that conversation, Elvis got in her car and drove to the boat landing, Elder told the court.

At 3:38 a.m. , Elvis’ phone records show her phone was at the boat landing. From there, she called Sidney Moorer’s phone. She called it three more times a minute later, no answer.

At 3:41 a.m. Elvis’ phone stops sending data signals to cell phone towers or to a GPS backup connected to a Google account, Elder said."

I wonder if there's any chance Heather drove to the gas station looking for SM, and TM having done the same, met up with Heather and seeing her with SM, killed her there. Maybe it was only after that that Heather's car was driven to PTL and left there? Perhaps TM used Heather's phone at PTL, calling SM's phone and trying to make it look like either Heather ran away, or intentionally to implicate SM in Heather's murder?
Maybe the reason SM didn't answer the pay phone when Heather called him back was because he was parked in his truck away from the phone trying to figure out what to do next after Heather didn't seem receptive to getting back together.
Maybe the long conversation between his cell phone (at his house) and Heather was actually Heather and TM speaking with each other? Maybe Heather told TM about the phone call she received that night from SM, making TM furious?

Okay guys - here we go. Time to spread your wings. :)

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member