SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I just sent a tip to HCPD after hearing a rumor on NYE... & after doing some thorough research of my own... & reading & re-reading HE's posts on SM. But immersing myself in the details of this case has REALLY freaked me out & made me terrified of being alone... & I live alone... so that's no good. I hope it was useful... But even if it turns out to be nothing, I hope LE figures it all out soon so Heather's family can get some peace, most importantly, but so this community (myself included) can as well!

It IS an assumption by everyone that Heather went missing directly after her date and her phone call with her roommate, correct?

Isn't it at least possible that Heather actually went missing the next day? In broad daylight?

Just like Amber Berbiglia?

LE knows who she called or texted at 3:41am. I am really surprised it has not come via gossip. Generally, LE interviews the friends of the missing and they would all know who had been in to talk to LE etc...

I was watching a show last night about two girls murder in Kansas some time back and LE had hundreds of young people in to talk to them. As it turned out, none of them knew anything but they were murdered by a man they both happened to know slightly. Point being, LE talks to everyone. If she has an ex who could have lured her out, they know about it.

But if she was out alone and just texted a friend to "chat" any random predator could have seen her, maybe forced his way into her car.

It IS an assumption by everyone that Heather went missing directly after her date and her phone call with her roommate, correct?

Isn't it at least possible that Heather actually went missing the next day? In broad daylight?

Cannot imagine she would get up and go out without texting, calling, posting, something.

Mcdonalds Is open 24 hours and Wendy's stays open pretty late...
I am new on here, I've been trying to stay caught up on most of the information as best as possible. One thing I would like to add is the possibility of someone following her home... I have had this happen to me MULTIPLE times in Myrtle Beach. Because of this I try to avoid gas stations after dark and especially Walmart. This past summer I was driving down my road and as I passed by the corner gas station a car followed me home. I didn't think anything of it until the car backed into a corner accross from me and just sat there in their vehicle. I locked my doors and remained in my car for almost 20 min. and they finally drove off. It happens too often and you always have to be on the look out and aware of your surroundings.
When I was in high school someone followed me, I was scared to go home so I drove to MBPD and began blowing my horn, this was before cell phones. When the guy realized I'd driven him right up to the front door of MBPD he took off.

The only thing that keeps me from thinking this is the statement that her phone went silent after 3ish I'm thinking if she went missing later on the 18th in daylight then her phone would've had a charge after the 3am hour. Young people keep their phones charged and ready to go.
If her phone really didn't go silent at 3ish then I think she definitely could've gone missing in daylight hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not bothered so much by a text being last usage, only because I do not think they (this age group) make calls nearly as much as they text. A text would be more likely to be final transaction for most, IMO.

<snipped for length>

Especially if that text was "I'm here." (As in at PTL) or "Where are you?"

ok a lady is saying that her son saw a young lady mouth 'help me' at a well to do gated community 10 miles from PTL (FHEFB) and her car was 10 miles from where HE hung out.................(NG)......????????

That was from before HE went missing and is being investigated.

3am on the 18th until the afternoon of the 19th means almost 2 days the car sat there. At least a day and a half. They weren't out looking for her on the 19th, the police saw the car sitting there abandoned, and, a homeowner also called the car in because it had been sitting there empty.

Car is found by LE on the 19th. A homeowner near PTL called it in.

<snipped for length> It came out that the homeowner thing was wrong and actually a cop found it on patrol.

the drive thru video cameras may have been operating on the 18th even if the shop wasn't open yet.

Exactly my thoughts, which was why I said maybe. :)

Thanks, I had not heard about the homeowner calling in. I was wondering how LE could have been out looking for her so quickly.

See above.

I'm afraid they know exactly what happened but can't prove it.

I believe this to be the case too.

What could have been so compelling to go out again that night...that is what I cannot figure out.

I can think of many things at that age and on a schedule like hers. Romance, friends in trouble, impromptu party, etc.

Ok bed for real now. This was my last check from my pillow. Zzzz. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43