SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought one of the initial reportings stated a call was made to roommate after date and then another call/text came in or was made after that-a number the parents didn't recognize-then they talked to a friend who shed some light about the number. It was never stated who that call or text was to or from.
Then later when the statement was made that HE talked to her roommate after date and no one admits to talking with her after that (I'm paraphrasing here) this statement made sense with the information that the parents saw another call listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I am allowed to paraphrase a comment on the FHEF ?

comment from someone living in RO.. said roommate was in FL ,they said she left that morning

Thank you I do remember seeing something to that effect.

Maybe when NG said she called her dad and texted the photo at 2:30, she meant to say her roommate? But then Rita comes in and says the last communication was at 3:41 a.m. when she called her roommate to say she had a good time on her date.

I am so confused now. Hope LE will do a presser.

EDIT: She actually said 10:30

are we allowed to paraphrase comments left on the FHEF or is that against the rules ?

Maybe when NG said she called her dad and texted the photo at 2:30, she meant to say her roommate? But then Rita comes in and says the last communication was at 3:41 a.m. when she called her roommate to say she had a good time on her date.

I am so confused now. Hope LE will do a presser.

you & me also!!!:tantrum:

I noticed NG said she texted her dad a photo of her driving a stick shift. I am quoting best I can. Have re-watched over and over, and paused and typed while watching the video. Please delete my post if this is not allowed.

NG "She went out to dinner to a local restaurant. She calls her dad at 10:30. She even texts, text him I think a photo of her driving a stick shift saying look, hey I am finally driving a stick shift. She gets home to the apartment she's sharing there where she works , near the HOB restaurant. And she had been on a date with a new guy. He is NOT a suspect, he is totally cooperating. She comes home from the date, she calls her friends. Talking about how much fun she had on the date, talking about her new boyfriend. Boom that's it Rita!"

I corrected this time. She said 10:30, not 2:30. Sorry it is hard to hear due to sound quality.

maybe now we will get a presser and correct info to work on..........I don't think we ever sleuthed House of Blues.........who drove a stick shift..........now we know someone used phone later before it went dead, timeline needed very badly.

Maybe she parked her car at PTL then got into the car with the stick shift.....

Maybe she parked her car at PTL then got into the car with the stick shift.....

It may have been her date's vehicle. I re-listened to the broadcast and I had the time wrong. NG said she called her dad and texted the photo at 10:30, not 2:30. The sound quality was not that great or it is the speakers on computer I am using. I noticed it when NG was talking to HE's dad.

Sorry for the confusion :blushing:

If she was last seen/heard from at 3am on the 18th then the cops were already out looking for her on the 19th? That is barely 24 hours. Seems like someone may know more than they are saying.

Did her father say PTL is a place Heather hangs out? Then, what are the chances that a random perp ditched her car at a random place she uses to hang out? Too big of a coincidence, I would say. So, doesnt that mean that we now can be fairly sure that Heather drove to PTL herself that night to meet someone and therefore we have now narrowed it down to someone she knows? What do you guys think?

If she was last seen/heard from at 3am on the 18th then the cops were already out looking for her on the 19th? That is barely 24 hours. Seems like someone may know more than they are saying.

Well, her car was found on the 19th, and then they learned she had not been heard from in over 24 hours and that she last used her phone in the early hours of the 18th. So that would be alarming.

It does seem that someone knows something she/he is not telling. Earlier they said no one would admit to speaking with Heather after 3am. Then tonight Nancy said some people are cooperating and some are not. Hard for me to imagine not cooperating...you could end the suffering of Heather's family and possibly save a life.

Did her father say PTL is a place Heather hangs out? Then, what are the chances that a random perp ditched her car at a random place she uses to hang out? Too big of a coincidence, I would say. So, doesnt that mean that we now can be fairly sure that Heather drove to PTL herself that night to meet someone and therefore we have now narrowed it down to someone she knows? What do you guys think?

I took her father's comment to mean she hangs out sometimes "by the water" but wouldn't go do that so late at night regardless of what dock or landing it was. I'd assume there were closer and nicer locations for her to choose from. Link to her father saying it was PTL specifically she was known to go to?

Well, her car was found on the 19th, and then they learned she had not been heard from in over 24 hours and that she last used her phone in the early hours of the 18th. So that would be alarming.

So the cops didn't know she was missing to begin with? They just happened to come across her car?

3am on the 18th until the afternoon of the 19th means almost 2 days the car sat there. At least a day and a half. They weren't out looking for her on the 19th, the police saw the car sitting there abandoned, and, a homeowner also called the car in because it had been sitting there empty.

This is how I have interpreted the timeline (or lack thereof)

Heather goes to Mexican restaurant with date on evening of 17th. Date drops her off at her apartment around 2:00am on the 18th. States her car was there when he dropped her off.

Heather calls her friend (I take it to be BW) around 2:30 on the 18th to tell her about her date.

A call/text is made from Heather's phone at 3:41 am on the 18th (verified by her father's cell phone records). Father said LE hasn't told him where the call was pinged from. He didn't say in the interview who the call was from/to.

Car is found by LE on the 19th. A homeowner near PTL called it in.

The time between 2:30 on the 18th and when the car was found on the 19th is a blank with the exception of the one phone call at 3:41.

3am on the 18th until the afternoon of the 19th means almost 2 days the car sat there. At least a day and a half. They weren't out looking for her on the 19th, the police saw the car sitting there abandoned, and, a homeowner also called the car in because it had been sitting there empty.

Heather goes to Mexican restaurant with date on evening of 17th. Date drops her off at her apartment around 2:00am on the 18th. States her car was there when he dropped her off.

Heather calls her friend (I take it to be BW) around 2:30 on the 18th to tell her about her date.

A call/text is made from Heather's phone at 3:41 am on the 18th (verified by her father's cell phone records). Father said LE hasn't told him where the call was pinged from. He didn't say in the interview who the call was from/to.

The time between 2:30 on the 18th and when the car was found on the 19th is a blank with the exception of the one phone call at 3:41.

The video(s) might also cover that time frame. We hope.

Yes I hope they release the video or some more info soon. I found out more on NG tonight than I have heard through this whole thing and I live here.

Thanks, I had not heard about the homeowner calling in. I was wondering how LE could have been out looking for her so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear