Found Deceased SC - Misty Johnson, 39, Greenville, 12 September 2013 *Arrest*

Unfortunately I am unable... Or don't know how.... To pull up the comments following the article referred to in a couple of posts above...

Here is a thought... Could she have recently had a person move in with her... Who doesn't have the same cleanliness habits as she does...(accounting for the unusual display of messiness)...

and could this roomie have become the person forcing her to leave her home that night?

:dunno:

The most recent comment on that article, by "S" is also interesting. I wonder if that's been looked into (either a link between the two and the wrong person pinned for Myranda's disappearance OR if there might have been a second person involved in that one)?

And definitely those around her seem very certain where Misty disappeared from...they obviously know more than they are able to say. :(

Interesting theory re: Myranda's murder.. Here's a link to an article about the details known this far about Myranda's disappearance/murder.
http://www.wspa.com/story/23222115/missing-woman-reported-in-greenville-co

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

Unfortunately I am unable... Or don't know how.... To pull up the comments following the article referred to in a couple of posts above...

Here is a thought... Could she have recently had a person move in with her... Who doesn't have the same cleanliness habits as she does...(accounting for the unusual display of messiness)...

and could this roomie have become the person forcing her to leave her home that night?

:dunno:

Re: the comment section.. I know that if you're via mobile on cell or tablet that a lot of the mobile browsers make it very difficult, sometimes even impossible to be able to access the comment sections.. I know you use your iPad a lot so, I'm betting its probably the browser that's making it difficult.. For me when I can't access certain things on my tablet I always open my chrome browser and c/p the link into it.. Most times with the chrome browser I'm able to pull up the comment sections and any other site features that I may not be able to pull up on other of my tablets browsers..

HTH:)

Re: the comment section.. I know that if you're via mobile on cell or tablet that a lot of the mobile browsers make it very difficult, sometimes even impossible to be able to access the comment sections.. I know you use your iPad a lot so, I'm betting its probably the browser that's making it difficult.. For me when I can't access certain things on my tablet I always open my chrome browser and c/p the link into it.. Most times with the chrome browser I'm able to pull up the comment sections and any other site features that I may not be able to pull up on other of my tablets browsers..

HTH:)

Thanks for your help, Smoothie! :seeya:

I worked with Misty for a while last year. She always had a smile for me. She is a kind person. There has been no news on this for some time now. I don't understand why there hasn't been any sort of update. I hope that Misty is ok but I am afraid that she isn't.

I worked with Misty for a while last year. She always had a smile for me. She is a kind person. There has been no news on this for some time now. I don't understand why there hasn't been any sort of update. I hope that Misty is ok but I am afraid that she isn't.

Hi, CMac! Welcome to Websleuths! :wagon::rollercoaster: I keep checking in and hoping that Misty will be found safe!

I met Misty a couple of times before she moved to Greenville. She was very kind and bubbly and fun to be around.

I wish there was more information regarding her case being released. It seems to have just gone to the wayside. I sort of thought her case would get more media attention, but there doesn't seem to be much info out there.

:welcome: CMac! :welcome:

I am sorry for your sadness over your missing friend..:hug:

:seeya:

I met Misty a couple of times before she moved to Greenville. She was very kind and bubbly and fun to be around.

I wish there was more information regarding her case being released. It seems to have just gone to the wayside. I sort of thought her case would get more media attention, but there doesn't seem to be much info out there.

:welcome: Maudlin! :welcome:

I wish we could find out more information about your friend, Misty, too...:please:

:seeya:

I wonder if the food that was left out just in the process of being made? And if so, did it look like it was a snack/meal for one or two people? It would be a good start in trying to figure out what went on after she returned home, along with whether or not she got a call or text before leaving the bar.... I pray that she is okay, but sadly this picture does not bode well for her.

If she left the bar after drinking two beer, made it home, per family's comments, and her vehicle was found close to home DAYS later, then it would appear to me that either someone was at her home with their own vehicle, OR the perp lives near her therefor was able to walk home after ditching the vehicle. If she picked someone up to bring to her home, then something happened, the perp would have needed a ride home, or again was within walking distance to her home.

How long has she been divorced? Did she work the night prior, and then went to the bar? I think that's what I read, but not sure. If so, did any coworkers notice someone that just wouldn't take "no" as an answer? Though it was said she was 'with friends' at the bar later, but left in a hurry, and left alone...could someone have followed her from her work to the latter bar?

Cell phone records... again... meaning another case.... but whether it will show actual texts or not is another issue. It might show incoming or sent texts as far as a time...might not show actual text.

And though I doubt it has any bearings on the case... two beer and then drove home. SMH! Did s

Anyone having any luck at all in finding any social media on her?

This case is very quiet. Wonder why someone hasnt started a fb page for her missing?

She does have a FB page. I can't bring it up in a search; only by going to mutual friends' pages can I find it.

I have lurked here for many years, but never post. Am I allowed to link her FB page if it's a personal page, not a missing page?

I think everyone has been told by the police to not say much. No idea what they know, if anything. But this is nuts. The media loses interest around here if there's nothing new.

She does have a FB page. I can't bring it up in a search; only by going to mutual friends' pages can I find it.

I have lurked here for many years, but never post. Am I allowed to link her FB page if it's a personal page, not a missing page?

I am pretty sure we can post the link to the FB of the victim...

But I would rather have someone more "in the know" respond so that I do not lead anyone astray...

JMO

yes you can , as long as you are positive it IS her personal FB

You won't be able to see much of anything on there. It's locked down pretty tight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back