SC SC - Paul Baker, 3, Beaufort, 5 March 1987

He would’ve been 34 now, but he has long been missing from his Beaufort County home

Susan Baker is still a person of interest in his disappearance.

Bakermissing

http://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/community/beaufort-news/article203602744.html

Does anyone have the exact address he disappeared from? I live in the exact neighborhood he went missing from in houses built in the 70s

also, she claims he was buried in a neighbors yard. The area is very marshy - even today. Back then it would’ve also been wooded and with dirt roads. The woods are almost all gone, save for a few spots but the marshes remain. He could be close

there was also human remains found in the marsh today. Probably unrelated, but gives one pause

This case really surprised me. Two children almost abandoned and terrible treatment by their parents and their stepmother, who is one of the worst women I've ever seen... an unhappy cursed woman who should never have been born and do so much damage in this life... the little action of Paul's mother, so left and not strong enough to fight for her son... lousy mother... at least it makes me happy that little Nina is very happily married with her own children... I hope James and susan rot in hell the worst scum I've seen so far...
rest in peace james and good luck to you Nina

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back