SC SC - Tammy Kingery, 37, North Augusta, 20 Sept 2014

That's what her friends have been accepting as truth, that she didn't feel well that morning, but nobody seems to know what was wrong. At least not that anyone has told me. If she was sick in bed, why would she go for a walk?

And even if I removed any personal knowledge from this situation, and no disrespect to her dad, but I don't understand his statement that if she had killed herself they'd have found her by now. There is a great deal of woods and lakes and nature areas in that viscinity.

That's what her friends have been accepting as truth, that she didn't feel well that morning, but nobody seems to know what was wrong. At least not that anyone has told me. If she was sick in bed, why would she go for a walk?

So very sorry you are going thru this. I pray she is found safe and soon.

And even if I removed any personal knowledge from this situation, and no disrespect to her dad, but I don't understand his statement that if she had killed herself they'd have found her by now. There is a great deal of woods and lakes and nature areas in that viscinity.

I think Dad wants to believe she would not kill herself and is hoping beyond all hope they do not find her dead.

So husband picked her up from work that day because she wasn't feeling well. Did he go back to work after he dropped her off at home? What time did he find the note?

So husband picked her up from work that day because she wasn't feeling well. Did he go back to work after he dropped her off at home? What time did he find the note?

The day she went missing we were told she was seen walking outside her house at ten a.m.I was never told who supposedly saw her.

Her husband said he last saw her when he left the house with two of their kids to run errands. In my mind I thought it had been much earlier than ten a.m. but I have nothing to back that up, could just be my worried mind.

I appreciate the kind words, I just feel so bad for her kids. If she did consider suicide, I wish she could have seen how many people are rooting for her, even traveling to try and find her.

I don't know what time he got back, found the note, got suspicious, but I know that by six p.m. the alarm bells had started running and her friends started posting on Facebook about it.

Thank you for answering my questions, I misunderstood the circumstances. It was a Saturday when she went missing.

I'm sorry your friend is missing, I can't imagine how surreal it is for you to be posting about her here at WS. I'm hoping she left to clear her head, or to take some time to get re-centered.

But didn't husband say he left with the children and she was resting
peacefully?

Maybe she went to work earlier she calls him to come get her she feels ill husband goes and gets her
at home she goes to lie down and hubby takes kids out. They return she is gone.

Ok so when did her children last see her?
did they see or talk to her that morning

Who saw her out walking?

we need even a fraction of the folks following Hannah Graham's case to come here for Tammy (and so so many others who are not getting the same coverage/energy) IMO.

FormerBulldog is not kidding in how she's describing the area. We are right around Sumter National Forest and Lake Thurmond - a huge lake/reservoir fed by the Savannah River. God forbid this is a kidnapping or worse, but there are so many places around here that a person could be hidden in and not found. Another search is being held this weekend.

Every flyer that has been posted from day one to the newly designed ones repeat the info that she was seen walking with a backpack.

Also, the "Gone Girl" ads in this thread are in poor taste, IMO, even if it is my favorite book.

Another day of searching is underway, I'm afraid it will be another day with no more answers.

The missing person case smells fishy. If she had to be picked up from work cause she felt ill then why would she be out walking? Maybe the whole being ill thing was her plan. Go home wait for the kids and husband to leave. Leave a note to give her time to vanish maybe with someone she met online. Mid life crissis possibly or maybe a mental illness she was able to hide? Just a theory from a newbie.

I do not think its a mid life crisis!
I think I saw they have 3 kids
wonder who saw her walking?

Praying for Tammy and her friends and family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back