Deceased/Not Found SD - Catherine Tornquist, 56, Hot Springs, 5 Oct 2011 *M. Tornquist guilty*

This trial has taken so long. I am still here waiting for justice for Catherine and Sylon and of course all of her family and friends that miss her.

I wish that they could find her and give her a proper burial.

Such a sad heartbreaking story. My prayers to this wonderful family.

A search is under way at the old bath house in Hot Springs that could possibly give prosecutors evidence in the trial of Matthew Tornquist. He’s accused of killing his mother, Catherine, who disappeared in October 2011.

Construction workers on Wednesday made a gruesome discovery. Multiple bones were found; along with other items possibly related to the case. One witness tells KOTA Territory News that bones, a knife and a photo ID belonging to Matthew Tornquist were found at the scene.

http://www.kotatv.com/story/25813818/have-police-found-missing-hot-springs-womans-body

That old bathhouse? On Minnekota, I think? Ick.

Did they ID the remains?

How weird is that? His I'D. is found there just before his trial. Can't get my head around that one. Planted? Why would that be?

That old bathhouse? On Minnekota, I think? Ick.

Did they ID the remains?

The article said that it was deer remains. The 'rush', if you will, was not because of the bones but the ID.

There are no good outcomes until Catherine is found. Prayers offered for her friends and family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back