Deceased/Not Found SD - Catherine Tornquist, 56, Hot Springs, 5 Oct 2011 *M. Tornquist guilty*

I want to thank everyone who participated in this thread. I agree it isn't over until Catherine is found. Someone expressed concern over the bunny Catherine was holding in the picture I took. Catherine knew the bunny was sick and was not going to last long, so she had me take several pictures of her holding Princess, or Princess PP as she called her. The bunny passed away about 10 minutes after the picture was taken. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of Catherine and my last thought on earth will be of her.

Tornquist sentenced to life in prison for mother's murder

It is no surprise that 28-year-old Matthew C. Tornquist was sentenced to life in prison Tuesday morning for the murder of his mother, Catherine. His conviction last month carries an automatic life sentence.

Still, Tuesday's sentence is closure for the state, Fall River County, Hot Springs; as well as for Catherine Tornquist's family and friends.

Tornquist was sentenced to life with no opportunity of parole and 10 years for grand theft, both sentences to run concurrently.

http://www.kotatv.com/story/26260391/tornquist-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-mothers-murder

Original

NAMUS: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back