Sean Penn is such a tool

KrazyKollector said:
I haven't heard too much about his marriage to Robin Wright but his marriage to Madonna was strife with domestic abuse and substance abuse problems.

But then, I can't stand the guy. Never have been able to since the Madonna days. There aren't a whole lot of stars that I consider to be in the ranks of the old days. LOL! Showing my age again. :eek: :angel:

Sean Penn has moved on considerably since the Madonna days.

Maybe with some effort, you could, too.

Nova said:

Be nice. :slap:

Ya’ know, when I started reading this thread, I thought, “what a waste of TIME!”
Then as I kept reading, I found a little humor. The radio DJ, our own DK, well, he DO like to stir things up. I say let’s NOT move this to the PK Lot... Celebrities are fair game.
Good motives, bad motives, doesn’t matter a whit. If you or I had a hole in our boat, no one would give a rat’s *advertiser censored*s. Defend or Flame On...just not at each other.
My own thoughts? Welllll....I’m glad Mr. Penn finally realized that big red plastic cups have another use besides holding keg beer.

heavenlydaze said:
My own thoughts? Welllll....I’m glad Mr. Penn finally realized that big red plastic cups have another use besides holding keg beer.
;) :D :p :laugh:

Linda7NJ said:
I am still waiting to hear what :laugh: Mr. Charity himself ( Michael Jackson) is going to to.

Well, from the way his fans behave you'd think he could walk on water, but I think he's probably planning to rescue some young boys with his little dingy*.

*it's a small boat, don't ya know?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mabel said:
Well, from the way his fans behave you'd think he could walk on water, but I think he's probably planning to rescue some young boys with his little dingy*.

*it's a small boat, don't ya know?

Honest efforts to help:

1. Walmart and the Walton family (say what you will about Walmart.) $23 million to kick off Bush-Clinton Katrina fund.
2. $5 million donated by author John Grisham and his wife to set up a foundation to rebuild coastal Mississipi. The author normally gives anonymously, but publicized this donation in hopes that others would step up to the plate. That note appeared in the Rocky Mountain News.
3. Frontier Airlines offered free airfare from Houston to Denver plus 2 months living expenses and help with jobs and school for the children. Not too many took them up on the offer, too cold here for many.
4. And finally, our little town of Burlington, CO has sent two big truckloads of water, food and other suggested supplies, such as diapers, towels, soap, books, etc. These items were collected from residents from a list as well as money donated to buy what was needed. They're on their way to LA and Miss with permission and a location to drop the supplies.

Nova said:

Come on Nova, let's don't get "bitchy" here to one another, we are slamming , or applauding Sean!

BirdieBoo said:
I'm sure he might offer a home to some small young boys.
Your post just cracked me up! It was a perfect straight line!:clap: :clap:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Michael Jackson makes me wanna:
:sick: :sick: :sick:

Dara said:
If he does what he did after the tsunami, he'll update his website to explain why he is more deeply affected than the rest of us, and talk endlessly about writing a song he never finishes.

Or maybe he'll go all out and donate a napkin!

(lol, Linda)
Wow! Now I am :laugh: :laugh: all over again!

Poor Michael, he's becoming a legend in his own mind. ;)

Linda7NJ said:
:laugh: I would like to have sent him a box chock full of chimp doo doo feces and sign the card from Bubbles!
Now stop it you guys! I'm gonna :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: so hard I will end up :sick: !

You guys are on a ROLL! :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :D

Nova said:

Not if it means I have to call myself such names as "stars that get more luminous when they eject material". :rolleyes: To me, all that means, is that star is full of chit to begin with and it is quite obviously true in this instance as well.:loser:

Maybe, with some effort, you could grow up? Nah, a wasted wish. :laugh: :crazy: :rolleyes: :snooty: :hand:

KrazyKollector said:
Wow! Now I am :laugh: :laugh: all over again!

Poor Michael, he's becoming a legend in his own mind. ;)
Are you sitting down?

MJ's going to write a li'l song for Katrina's victims

Jackson will record the single, "From the Bottom of My Heart," within two weeks, and he plans to enlist other entertainers for the project, spokeswoman Raymone Bain said. "It pains me to watch the human suffering taking place in the Gulf region of my country," Jackson, 47, said in a written statement. "My heart and prayers go out to every individual who has had to endure the pain and suffering caused by this tragedy."
And what are the first three words of his statement, "It pains me." ME ME ME. The name of the song? "From the Bottom of My Heart." MY MY MY.

The article also says he is going to bring in other entertainers and that he hopes to repeat the success of We are the World. What was that you said about a legend in his own mind? LOL.

So, the predictions were right. Ahem.

Anyone hear about the millions he raised with his tsunami single? Oh, wait, he never released it, did he? The tsunami faded from the news. Got to latch onto the current news...

Nova said:
I agree, DK. I wasn't arguing that the subject should be off-limits, just that with what little we know: Penn tried to take a boat and a photographer, but boat sank - we don't really have any reason to assume this was merely a photo op.

And there's another thread asking "where are the celebrities now?" Well, at least we know Penn was trying to do something. I wish he had been successful.
So, it can be assumed that Penn is NOT the sharpest crayon in the box? A few sandwiches short a picnic? A few fries short a happy meal? System's on but no function switch?

The man may be a great actor is some people's eyes but in other people's eyes he just a short tempered, meglo-maniac, dangerous jerk.

Dara said:
Are you sitting down?

And what are the first three words of his statement, "It pains me." ME ME ME. The name of the song? "From the Bottom of My Heart." MY MY MY.

The article also says he is going to bring in other entertainers and that he hopes to repeat the success of We are the World. What was that you said about a legend in his own mind? LOL.

Anyone hear about the millions he raised with his tsunami single? Oh, wait, he never released it, did he? The tsunami faded from the news. Got to latch onto the current news...
Okay, I was sitting down when I read this, now I'm getting up to go to the JOHN and get sick from one end or the other.........:rolleyes:

Oh no! I don't whether to laugh or retch! GREAT prediction! LOL! (I guess I'll laugh). Maybe the tsunami single will be on the other side?
Or maybe a redo of the famous song, "A Whiter Shade of Pale"?:innocent:

Edited to add the "A" to song title

Dara said:
Are you sitting down?

KrazyKollector said:
Oh no! I don't whether to laugh or retch! GREAT prediction! LOL! (I guess I'll laugh). Maybe the tsunami single will be on the other side?

Edited to add the "A" to song title
Maybe he'll get his pal Geraldo to sing a bar or two!

KrazyKollector said:
:laugh:

KrazyKollector said:
Not if it means I have to call myself such names as "stars that get more luminous when they eject material". :rolleyes: To me, all that means, is that star is full of chit to begin with and it is quite obviously true in this instance as well.:loser:

Maybe, with some effort, you could grow up? Nah, a wasted wish. :laugh: :crazy: :rolleyes: :snooty: :hand:

Edited to remove my response. No response necessary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilgrlbghrt
Back