Search

I wonder what evidence they could have found in the parents' old flat, that makes them think it was intentional murder. :thinking:

I thought the vehicles and homes were searched at the beginning, unless they went back with a dog for a different point of view, as it were. 'The nose knows.'

This case is baffling to me at best. There are four hits at the campground, but, at the second location investigators found strong evidence that will further the case along. What does this mean? I hope that answers some soon - especially if this was one big coverup.

Looking at the various wordings, I wouldn't want to swear they aren't referring to the same locations.

Or maybe not. It's hard to tell. Klein has this way of sounding like he's being precise and technical, but when he gets done, I'm like, "What did he say?"

Looking at the various wordings, I wouldn't want to swear they aren't referring to the same locations.

Or maybe not. It's hard to tell. Klein has this way of sounding like he's being precise and technical, but when he gets done, I'm like, "What did he say?"

I think I remember the "second location" was said in context of the two residences that were searched. Jmo

I think I remember the "second location" was said in context of the two residences that were searched. Jmo

Yeah, it does sound like that's what it means. I just wouldn't want to bet on it, that's all.

It seemed almost like the whole search at the campground was almost a distraction, with the reporter there and all the advance notice, so the other searches could be conducted quietly without much notice?

"Klein’s evidence from the recent searches was then turned over to the Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office, the law enforcement agency investigating the boy’s disappearance. Lemhi authorities confirmed on Friday they received evidence from Klein.

Neither Klein nor the Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office would comment on the nature of the evidence that was recovered. However, Klein said that after the five-day search this week, the investigators on his team are all in agreement that DeOrr is most likely deceased and that his death was an intentional homicide."

http://xtremeidaho.com/private-detective-firm-now-investigating-deorr-kunz-case-as-a-homicide/

"Klein’s evidence from the recent searches was then turned over to the Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office, the law enforcement agency investigating the boy’s disappearance. Lemhi authorities confirmed on Friday they received evidence from Klein.

Neither Klein nor the Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office would comment on the nature of the evidence that was recovered. However, Klein said that after the five-day search this week, the investigators on his team are all in agreement that DeOrr is most likely deceased and that his death was an intentional homicide."

http://xtremeidaho.com/private-detective-firm-now-investigating-deorr-kunz-case-as-a-homicide/
I'm trying to think of what evidence could have been found to indicate not only murder, but INTENTIONAL murder. I don't think recovering missing items would necessarily do that. It might indicate a murder cover-up, but lying to authorities doesn't prove intent. Sadly, people try to cover-up accidental deaths all the time. Even an uncovered weapon would be problematic in a lot of cases, as most weapons can be used just as easily by accident as on purpose.

The only thing I can think of is finding DeOrr himself, and i don't think thst has happened. Even if it had, though, it would be hard to tell intent without lab results.

Personal belongings were left in the residence that Jessica was evicted from.

http://xtremeidaho.com/private-detective-firm-now-calling-deorr-kunz-case-a-possible-homicide/

Interesting article rocket contains some extra detail I hadn't read before, thanks.

Just a thought - could the dog have alerted to the scent of decomposition on items in the property...........?
This scent obviously should not be on any item they owned if little Deorr just vanished after all. Go dogs !

I'm wondering about maybe an old cell phone or laptop? Or maybe some photos inadvertently showing signs of physical abuse.

I don't understand why anyone would leave personal belongings at a place they've been evicted from. Maybe J had an agreement with the landlord that she would return later to remove the items. Hopefully that was the mistake that will seal this deal.

OR, J was evicted and the landlord changed the locks before she had a chance to take anything. If so, that would mean there's probably tons of stuff in there to be sniffed out and sifted through. I wonder if the eviction and Klein's search went hand-in-hand.

“Not finding someone is very difficult. It’s the kind of case where you end up thinking about it every day,” Bowerman said.

http://www.postregister.com/article...west/2016/06/25/heavy-hearts-search-continues

This speaks volumes if you apply it to the parents. I lost my son on July 7th, and even though I know where he is buried, I'm still tortured by the how and the why. It consumes me. I can't imagine not knowing where your child is and moving on with life. I just can't.

OR, J was evicted and the landlord changed the locks before she had a chance to take anything. If so, that would mean there's probably tons of stuff in there to be sniffed out and sifted through. I wonder if the eviction and Klein's search went hand-in-hand.

I can see people leaving what they don't want behind. Mostly trash and junk. IMO, IF in that search they found notes or something indicating their relationship was going south and there were complaints about child support and the costs and problems of raising a child alone, it might go to motive and could point to intentional. I have no idea what they found, or how significant it could be, but IMO communications long forgotten could raise eyebrows.

This speaks volumes if you apply it to the parents. I lost my son on July 7th, and even though I know where he is buried, I'm still tortured by the how and the why. It consumes me. I can't imagine not knowing where your child is and moving on with life. I just can't.

No words can adequately express how sorry I am you lost your son. Your words touch my heart and gave me a moment of hope that LE and PI are on the right path, that they will solve this case so baby Deoor will able to be buried with love as well.

Was thinking about evidence and remembered the Trenton Duckett case. If trash was left behind I wonder if it could have been items that once belonged to DeOrr like toys or larger clothing that he'd be wearing at this point in time. Items that would no longer be needed because he's dead.

Was thinking about evidence and remembered the Trenton Duckett case. If trash was left behind I wonder if it could have been items that once belonged to DeOrr like toys or larger clothing that he'd be wearing at this point in time. Items that would no longer be needed because he's dead.

Or maybe his boots.

I wonder if the dog hit on any items at J an V's old apartment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back