Search

Where can I find more info oon this case??

Here's the current general discussion thread #27, there are 26000 posts before it, happy reading!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Jr-2-Timber-Creek-Campground-10-July-2015-27

Is there anything particular you want to know as I'm sure we could point you in the right direction? The crux of it is 2 year old DeOrr Kunz purportedly went on a camping trip with his mum Jessica Mitchell now Anderson, dad Vernal DeOrr Kunz, Jessica's grandad Bob Walton aka greatgrandpa/GGP, and his friend Isaac Reinwand. Little DeOrr hasn't been seen since.

The local police have been quiet but recently announced they believe there was a homicide and the parents know where he is, Philip Klein (PI hired by family) talks a lot and says much the same, Frank Vilt (former PI hired by family) thinks Jessica might have sold baby DeOrr.

In a nutshell we have spent several threads discussing the likelihood of a mountain lion / wolf / bear / eagle taking DeOrr, the possibility that he might have just run off and gone way beyond the search grid, and the favourite theory (based on police statements) that there was either an accident or intentional murder that is being covered up. Statements have changed, lie detector tests have been failed, the parents have refused to allow reward money to be offered, the FBI and other agencies have been involved and we STILL HAVE NO IDEA what on earth happened to this little boy.

Now that the parents have split up (she remarried within weeks) and Grandpa has cancer we are all hoping and praying that someone will crack and start being truthful.

:please:

Here's the current general discussion thread #27, there are 26000 posts before it, happy reading!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Jr-2-Timber-Creek-Campground-10-July-2015-27

Is there anything particular you want to know as I'm sure we could point you in the right direction? The crux of it is 2 year old DeOrr Kunz purportedly went on a camping trip with his mum Jessica Mitchell now Anderson, dad Vernal DeOrr Kunz, Jessica's grandad Bob Walton aka greatgrandpa/GGP, and his friend Isaac Reinwand. Little DeOrr hasn't been seen since.

The local police have been quiet but recently announced they believe there was a homicide and the parents know where he is, Philip Klein (PI hired by family) talks a lot and says much the same, Frank Vilt (former PI hired by family) thinks Jessica might have sold baby DeOrr.

In a nutshell we have spent several threads discussing the likelihood of a mountain lion / wolf / bear / eagle taking DeOrr, the possibility that he might have just run off and gone way beyond the search grid, and the favourite theory (based on police statements) that there was either an accident or intentional murder that is being covered up. Statements have changed, lie detector tests have been failed, the parents have refused to allow reward money to be offered, the FBI and other agencies have been involved and we STILL HAVE NO IDEA what on earth happened to this little boy.

Now that the parents have split up (she remarried within weeks) and Grandpa has cancer we are all hoping and praying that someone will crack and start being truthful.

:please:

Very well done!!!! [emoji2][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would be the significance of the insurance tracking device box and instructions?

What would be the significance of the insurance tracking device box and instructions?

My best guess (and it is totally just a guess) is that it was somehow packaged with the other items of interest, thereby making it seem suspicious (even if it's not).

I'm guessing that it's one of those small detachable devices that some insurance companies are pushing now. Basically, they monitor every aspect of your driving for about 6 months, and if you drive well enough you can receive a lower interest rate. At first I thought that they had found an actual tracker which could indicate the device had been removed to avoid leaving a trail. However, it looks like just the box and instructions were found.

I'm guessing that it's one of those small detachable devices that some insurance companies are pushing now. Basically, they monitor every aspect of your driving for about 6 months, and if you drive well enough you can receive a lower interest rate. At first I thought that they had found an actual tracker which could indicate the device had been removed to avoid leaving a trail. However, it looks like just the box and instructions were found.

Huh. If it wasn't used, how does it say anything about guilt or innocence? I don't get it.

If it was found with the items supposedly lost at the same time DeOrr was "lost," it might have been removed from the automobile at around that same time. If it was removed at around the same time, it could have been removed to avoid leaving a trail to wherever they left his poor little body.

But all of this is moot, as it seems only the box and instructions were found--not the tracker.

If it was found with the items supposedly lost at the same time DeOrr was "lost," it might have been removed from the automobile at around that same time. If it was removed at around the same time, it could have been removed to avoid leaving a trail to wherever they left his poor little body.

But all of this is moot, as it seems only the box and instructions were found--not the tracker.

That does imply that out there somewhere is a missing tracker, though.

That does imply that out there somewhere is a missing tracker, though.

I think the implication was that potentially there is a tracking device on one of their vehicles that may contain useful tracking information. LE may be able to subpoena the info from the insurance company.

Sorry didn't see that

No worries, we all do it from time to time. Just glad to have you join in on the search for this precious little boy. He needs all the support he can get. Come on over to the general discussion thread when you have the time, right here :
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Jr-2-Timber-Creek-Campground-10-July-2015-28

And FYI , here's the media thread link :
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2-yr-old-Media-and-Maps-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back