784 users online (96 members and 688 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

Lemhi County sheriff: DeOrr's case 'has to be a homicide'
    Dean Johnson, KTVB July 07, 2016

link

BOISE - It' has been nearly a year now since 3-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr. went missing while on a camping trip with his family near Leadore, Idaho. It's a story that's garnered national attention, especially with last week's People Magazine article in which the toddler's parents outline what happened that day, and what they've done since.

On Thursday, Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman told KTVB he thinks the parents are hiding something.

Media Thread and Maps
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 07-09-2016 at 10:28 AM.

A list of case player's names can be found here.

Klein posted a press release on FB.

Thank you so much for the new general discussion thread. You guys are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by renarde View Post
    That's pretty amazing. I've actually never had any problem with Klein. I have always believed that his heart is in the right place. And... he has skills. JMO

Okay so apparently there is even inconsistency about who cooked breakfast. Were they even there for breakfast?
    Last edited by Donjeta; 07-08-2016 at 06:13 AM.

I would have to go back to the Bella's Q&A with Klein but I'm pretty sure it was learned they were seen at a diner with DeOrr. As far as the general store, it's possible the clerk doesn't specifically remember for some reason, she wasn't 100% so they can't prove it was them. He had a receipt so he was there. Then he got fuel, that probably couldn't be confirmed either. Add to that weren't dirty diapers found at the campsite?

I seriously don't know what to believe, Klein and SB are losing credibility to me with the accusations, yet nothing to back it up (yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    I would have to go back to the Bella's Q&A with Klein but I'm pretty sure it was learned they were seen at a diner with DeOrr. As far as the general store, it's possible the clerk doesn't specifically remember for some reason, she wasn't 100% so they can't prove it was them. He had a receipt so he was there. Then he got fuel, that probably couldn't be confirmed either. Add to that weren't dirty diapers found at the campsite?

I seriously don't know what to believe, Klein and SB are losing credibility to me with the accusations, yet nothing to back it up (yet)
    I'm getting frustrated as well. I'm hoping we'll learn where the investigation is going in SB' upcoming interview.

Klein Investigations and Consulting - 13 hrs

KIC Texas Has Released This To The General Media At 8:30 p.m. today.
    7072016KleinStatement.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas88 View Post
    I'm getting frustrated as well. I'm hoping we'll learn where the investigation is going in SB' upcoming interview.
    Or it will only add more questions/ frustrations

It seems to me that indictments are sometimes brought on the anniversary of a crime. Does anyone have any information about Idaho grand juries which may be in session now?

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    Or it will only add more questions/ frustrations
    http://www.ktvb.com/mb/news/local/id...cide/266689540
    SB says until they can get a solid, viable tip, he believes this case will remain cold.

Well, there ya go...

http://www.ktvb.com/mb/news/local/id...cide/266689540
    SB says until they can get a solid, viable tip, he believes this case will remain cold.

Well, there ya go...
    Now I think I understand why Klein is showing the public the video clips and trying to rouse the public.... the LE is just gonna let it be, and wait for a tip? WTH?

Ok, we know DeOrr is no where near the CG (IMO) I never expected them to find him, based on the parents cavalier attitudes.

What's up with IR.... He's the key (IMO), not that he did anything to DeOrr , but the proof on whether he was there. It seems like it would be so easy with an eye witness that isn't family, right?

Now I think I understand why Klein is showing the public the video clips and trying to rouse the public.... the LE is just gonna let it be, and wait for a tip? WTH?
    Wow. IF the parents are guilty homicide... For that matter even if it was negligence and accidental.... and if Deorr was never at the campground, why would IR cover for them. I can about halfway believe GGP , but why IR ? Money?

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast