Searching for Anna - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had lunch with Peggy, who was our next-door neighbor at the farm until right before Anna disappeared. Her husband was a professional diver and fisherman who with his brother, also a diver, went over Purisima Creek with a fine-toothed comb. Peggy said John had told her that he had investigated every inch of the creek from the farm to the ocean right after Anna went missing and in the days and weeks following, and that he had never found the slightest trace of Anna or anything belonging to her in or near the creek. Peggy said that one of the last times she was with Anna, it was in Peggy's VW bug. Her baby, Daisy, (now 35) was in the back seat, and Anna was in the passenger seat in front. "Peggy," Anna said, "what if your car was filled with frogs and the frogs were eating strawberries?" "Such a little angel," Peggy said. "Yes, but she could be a little devil, too," I said. I loved the story.

It's so cute, the stories they come up with! I wish all we had to worry about was a car full of strawberry-eating frogs. :crazy:

I have had several conversations with the tipster from the newspaper. Looking back over my notes, Anna had told her she had a new sister. I have this gut feeling about Cynthia Sumpter. She went missing 15 months after Anna and also missing from her playing in her yard.

SherlockJr said:
I have had several conversations with the tipster from the newspaper. Looking back over my notes, Anna had told her she had a new sister. I have this gut feeling about Cynthia Sumpter. She went missing 15 months after Anna and also missing from her playing in her yard.
Holy cow! Cynthia went missing from San Jose which is about forty miles from HMB. I have always maintained that IF there were any cases that may be related to Anna's, it was the case of Cynthia Sumpter. I have even considered contacting Cynthia's mother to compare notes (I did not because my understanding is that the mother believes that the estranged father was involved and did not want to get drawn into a messy battle between ex-spouses.) This may be something for the SMC Sheriffs to look in to.

Anna's mom, Anna's bro, Joe Ford I hope you are all having a very Merry Christmas.
And the same to Dr. Doogie and all the others who are working on this forum, too many to mention individually.

mysteriew said:
Anna's mom, Anna's bro, Joe Ford I hope you are all having a very Merry Christmas.
And the same to Dr. Doogie and all the others who are working on this forum, too many to mention individually.
What mysteriew said
thumbs-up.gif

I hope that everyone out there had a merry Christmas. And as we approach the New Year, I pray that 2007 is the year that we find Anna!

:woohoo:

I drove up to Northern Cal. to visit relatives for Christmas...even saw a sign saying that if I continued north on the freeway, it would take me to Half Moon Bay. I met my cousin's daughter for the first time, and realized she's the same age Anna was when she went missing. I can't imagine what my cousin would do if her daughter disappeared. I pray, too, that 2007 is the year we find Anna!

The Vanished Children's Alliance (based in San Jose, Calif.) today sent me the Christmas tree ornament with Anna's picture which they displayed in their office and at San Jose's annual "Christmas in the Park". The organization had the laminated ornaments colored in crayon by grammar school classes selected by their Outreach Department. Together with the Christmas cards two WebSleuths sent out with Anna's information, it was a lovely way to raise awareness about missing children.

Annasmom said:
The Vanished Children's Alliance (based in San Jose, Calif.) today sent me the Christmas tree ornament with Anna's picture which they displayed in their office and at San Jose's annual "Christmas in the Park". The organization had the laminated ornaments colored in crayon by grammar school classes selected by their Outreach Department. Together with the Christmas cards two WebSleuths sent out with Anna's information, it was a lovely way to raise awareness about missing children.

Your quest is never lost on me. I just wish I could add. But, know that I wish all the best. I pray for your peace and my heart is with you on this long sojourn. Bless you!

i third that hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. i unfortunatly had to be in work for 6am and couldnt watch the ball drop

Here on the West Coast we are 3 hours behind...we get to watch the ball drop live at 9pm, so when the repeat rolls around at Midnight it's kind of anti-climactic :rolleyes:

Happy New Year everyone, and let's find Anna! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member